The VipersNest Continuous

Ya... a good root system makes for a good plant. The 1" idea is probably for smaller cloning devices, or whatever. Pit's seems large, the roots look fine... not entangled with one another. That rainbow kush mother is a freaking beast, can't wait to see her go through flowering someday!

I have the same cloning device, just the 60 site instead of the 30. I believe the reasoning of my hydro guy was, the longer they get, the harder it is to transplant with a higher risk of damaging the root hairs. I did my last run with 1" roots, and they performed very well, and never missed a beat. It would be interesting to do a side by side and see if there are any benefits in letting them get longer.

some more Lemon Skunks...they are coming along nicely getting more light....some supercrop pics too
007357.JPG

012231.JPG

017156.JPG

011268.JPG

009313.JPG

010298.JPG

Hey Pit,

Thanks so much for keeping us all informed and trained in the arts of growing cannabis.
How much in your opinion and experience does super-cropping increase yields?

Also have you ever grown the Cinderella 99 strain?

Kind regards,
napthatli

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitViper View Post
Rainbow Kush mom....took 22 cuts from her...and 6 Godbud

BUTCHER_

What a beast she is !!! That EZ cloner is steriods for clones.
No kidding I Fu*#ing luv Pit's cutting always look so strong! I know the direction I will be going with cloning very soon!

Hell yeah bro... I love the damn T5HO's for certain applications... I have two 8 bulbs and they are my babies... LOL. I use one for my EZCloner 120 and one for my Mothers... I definitely plan on buying more as soon as I set up a bigger area for my mothers and expand my strains... Again.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

Couldnt agree more. I love the 8 bulb T5s
scrog12.jpg

Pit Viper can you answer a question for me please?:hmmmm:

I have 3 Wonder Woman clones that I am getting ready to flower under a 400w hps in a 2'x3' grow area, in a 8 gallon res., my question is about lights, I am planning on using cfls' as side lighting, I am needing to know how many lumens at 2700 kelvin should I use?

I know that lights can be a touchy issue.... led, hid, hps, cfl, ho fluorescents......, but after seeing your grows and reading some of your posts I respect your abilities as a grower and know that the info will be spot on. :reading420magazine:

Pic of my girls vegging:
WW_Clones_Veg_Wk_2_002.JPG

dont do the side lighting..your getting aprox 65w a ft....your good to go. the biggest problem you will have is keeping up with the water usage

dont do the side lighting..your getting aprox 65w a ft....your good to go. the biggest problem you will have is keeping up with the water usage

Thanks for the quick reply!!!
Water is not going to be a issue... I chill the res 3 times a day, so I allways know how much is being used :tokin:

Hey Pit,

Once again, you got some sweet ass nugs, good job man!

Hey Pit, I have seeds, soaked them, tap root sprouted, i put them in rockwool root down. when do i need to turn on the lights?

kind regards,
naphtali

Back
Top Bottom