The VipersNest Continuous

You are the man Pit!!! Plants look very good, I am a new poster and long time reader. I have been learning from everyone on this site for month's. I have a question if you don't mind answering it, how often do you flood and do you change how many times a day you flood from veg. to flower?
Thanks for all the help...

All questions are welcomed....
Everone I know that has an EbbnGrow uses different flood times and cycle numbers. I balance mine on the amount of pots which is 20.
I flood 6 times a day. doesnt matter bout lights off. I flood them for 1 hr each cycle. results may vary.....
:peace:

yeah. i just thought maybe the four in front werent getting the nutrients properly further down the line, and you moved then up front to have better flow to them.

i really dont know if this should be done with ebb & gro. but ive just heard about lockout occurring at the end of one of the lines due to salt build up. i just didnt know if this happened, if you would clean the lines out and move the pots around or not.. sorry for babbling. joint of some bubble gum kush to the dome...

:nicethread: BTW

I have eliminated lockout from the equation..(I hope). from the grid layout and the nutes both being changed

HEY VIPER got somthing for you great looking plants and thank you soo much for sharing all of yuor info with us. when i can across this stencil i had to do it for the thanks you deserve.

That is just about the coolest thing anyone has done for us ever!!!!! MAD PROPS bro. I lave a huge cola of your choice we'll burn for you!!

That is just about the coolest thing anyone has done for us ever!!!!! MAD PROPS bro. I lave a huge cola of your choice we'll burn for you!!

WOW don't know what to say to that!!!:scratchinghead:
no prblem man you do a great thing here viper once said to maverik " He was a natural heroic son of a bitch that one" and i sam sure thats what everyone thinks of your grows keep up the good work.

Red Diesel
Diesel9.jpg

Red_Diesel.jpg

Guys we didnt super crop this time. we pinched, the lemon haze was getting out of hand.They out grew the rest by 6 to 8 inches we had to slow them down hope this works.we our hoping to stunt them just enough to let the others catch up.

hi mate looking great over here as always ha ha...can you do a little toping to slow the plants down a little ? i find it works for me......just a thought anyways...........be lucky weedtastic

We topped the 2 large ones yesterday, they should be fine.

hey Pit,

beautiful grow, as usual!

noob question:

with those e&f buckets, is it possible to raise some of them up to compensate for shorter plants, or does that mess with the flow?

No unfortuneately we cant change the height....it will cause issues. we just topped the 2 largest ones so that will slow them down a bit.

And Im sure Pit will say the same as far as your question weedy,...yes with these ebb and gro sets you can get nutrient lockout issues in the buckets farthest from the reservoir, Pit doesnt seem to have to many problems woith this but I certainly did in my last grow and that was a major decdiding factor in me building the new 5 gallon ebb and grow with 3/4" lines. Im hoping with the larger lines and buckets that this problem will no longer be an issue... I guess well just have to wait and see if its still happening after I get it up and running but I doubt it will.

If you still have an issue with the last buckets in line not getting enough nutes, you could switch back to 1/2" hoses for those and it would increase the pressure at the end of the line.

And Im sure Pit will say the same as far as your question weedy,...yes with these ebb and gro sets you can get nutrient lockout issues in the buckets farthest from the reservoir, Pit doesnt seem to have to many problems woith this but I certainly did in my last grow and that was a major decdiding factor in me building the new 5 gallon ebb and grow with 3/4" lines. Im hoping with the larger lines and buckets that this problem will no longer be an issue... I guess well just have to wait and see if its still happening after I get it up and running but I doubt it will.
If you still have an issue with the last buckets in line not getting enough nutes, you could switch back to 1/2" hoses for those and it would increase the pressure at the end of the line.

SettingSun
one of the changes I made to the layout is that there are only 5 pots on each line. They are a straight shot from the controller to the end, Also using much thinner nutes and DripClean which is supposed to eliminate salt buildup.
The system floods and drains much quicker with the new layout. I dont think that lockout will be an issue for us again.

hahaha... great pumpkin Pachamama. i couldnt help but crack up when i saw that. hey Viper the changes sound like a nice upgrade and the DripClean is really cool

SettingSun
one of the changes I made to the layout is that there are only 5 pots on each line. They are a straight shot from the controller to the end, Also using much thinner nutes and DripClean which is supposed to eliminate salt buildup.
The system floods and drains much quicker with the new layout. I dont think that lockout will be an issue for us again.

Sounds good Pit.

It's very helpful to see what you're doing to improve and evolve your grow method.

+rep for a kick ass journal

Pachamama, that is the coolest pumpkin I have ever seen!

Back
Top Bottom