The VipersNest Continuous

5 days in cloner...the others were cut 2 days ago......stagger them
11_1_2.jpg

I see why PitViper!! Roots like that after 5 days! Marvelous!

I see why PitViper!! Roots like that after 5 days! Marvelous!

Ill let them go 2 weeks, I cut 5 every 2 days or so, after they are well rooted, 12 are going into soil in a tent. The rest will be potted in 5" net pots and Ill put it 1 each in a Waterfarm. an ounce here and there adds up,
:peace:

what "goo" are you using? Olivias, Clonex etc. I have a new new mix from H&G that works better than the Olivias. You can see the roots run the whole length of the cutting. that has never happened before.

looking good I still rep the Jiffy Dome and Jiffy pucks but I'm simple like that whatever gets the job done

yes 2 1k HPS's on 7 ft rails. we just decided to take down the unused veg closet and add more 1k HPS and another 7 ft ail. 7 more plants should have a grear inpact on yield. Chiller is next

Hey Pit, are Do each of those 1Ks have their own mover or are you using one of those connector kits that allow 1 mover to move 2 lights? Also, what brand and speeds are is your mover(s)? Thanks again.

:peace: and love from the glove

for the money and their output...it cant be beat

Whats your take on a homemade EBB system like yours. Looks simple enough, I just dont know if it would be cost effective enough. Might be worth spending a little extra $$ to get a premade set up like yours just for the clean looks! :thanks::peace:

How much does your power run per month with those lights, Pit? Although I'm strictly an outdoor grower, I've often courted the idea of having a winter indoor crop, but PGE is tiered and really expensive when I go over--which I sometimes do anyway with all the pumps I have running for the koi and goldfish ponds....;)

Hey Pit I remember a while back you made a comment that maybe you should have went with 2 600 watters instead of the 1Ks but "The money was already spent". You think you would be able to still run 20 pots and get "Pretty Good" results with 600 watters on movers?:peace:

VIPER, the clones are lookin great! i cant believe thats after 5 days...

be nice to that caterpillar, he may save your life some day... well most likely not but his buddies are waiting for him outside, he may have a girlfriend. throw him in the neighbors yard...

now if spiders or birds happen to eat them and one made its way into your room and nature took its course no foul there.

keep up the good work dude

That's what stood out to me Pit.

Did you scrap (razor blade) away a layer from the stem, or just dip and go?

i saw george cervantes say that with a razor making a couple notches with it along the bottom of the stem will in duce roots where you slice,stab cut notch what ever just hhrowing it out there and quoting because it sound like a similure technique

Homemade Ebb.....399 bucks is a steal rather buy it with a company backup for that pice you will probly pay atleast 200 in parts to build.

We use a new method this time ill put up a pic of the chart easy to follow. we just had to take the air stone out of the ezcloner some HG products break down with air.makes them unstable.

Homemade Ebb.....399 bucks is a steal rather buy it with a company backup for that pice you will probly pay atleast 200 in parts to build.

I know your running the new nutes now, but in the past have you had issues that would make you want to make/switch to a 5 gal setup or larger lines? I'm talking about roots getting in the way and T's and elbows getting clogged? In other words I'm asking you if you were gonna purchase a new EBB system would you go with the 2gal?:thanks:

Simon.....We have been root bound,but never in the T,s.I beleave Greenisland had that problem never been a issue for us.We have run into most problems. we grow more plants then most so are average is higher for problems.we seem to have fixed all the ones with the ebb.with use of your equipment comes knowledge

That's what stood out to me Pit.

Did you scrap (razor blade) away a layer from the stem before dipping in clone solution, or just dip and go?

11_2_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom