The VipersNest Continuous

I know your running the new nutes now, but in the past have you had issues that would make you want to make/switch to a 5 gal setup or larger lines? I'm talking about roots getting in the way and T's and elbows getting clogged? In other words I'm asking you if you were gonna purchase a new EBB system would you go with the 2gal?:thanks:

yes I would do it again in a second

what HG cloning recipe are you running?

Ill post the exact mix later...my partner made it up
Vita Grow
Root Accelerator
Grow A&B
Algen extract
ans something else..Ill ask him tonite
The shit works believe me

Hey Pit...Just checkin in...I ordered the 3.5 lite mover from the folks you suggested. I was then able to remove the 600MH from the flower room and just run the 1000HPS. No more rotating 4 foot plants and I'M savin some $$ not runnin the 600MH (elect use), which is always a good thing. The lite mover, IMO is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I sat n watched it for 30 minutes in amazment and I wasnt even medicated! LOL I'll be stayin tuned for more of your "tricks of the trade". Thanks again dude.... :peace: peace n good luck...MF

I must have missed it. Where are your movers from ? Pit, what length rail are you using for your 20 plant setup?:peace:

Owning 2 of them myself I also agree whole heartedly. Great system so long as you are not trying to grow a giant redwood forest.[/QUOTE

So Mcbudz does that mean that you just switch your bulbs out from halide to HPS for vegging and flowering? Or do you actually move your plants to another room?:peace:

Ill post the exact mix later...my partner made it up
Vita Grow
Root Accelerator
Grow A&B
Algen extract
ans something else..Ill ask him tonite
The shit works believe me

it looks like it does :) I've never seen such root coverage

Owning 2 of them myself I also agree whole heartedly. Great system so long as you are not trying to grow a giant redwood forest.[/QUOTE

So Mcbudz does that mean that you just switch your bulbs out from halide to HPS for vegging and flowering? Or do you actually move your plants to another room?:peace:

veg in dif area. Check my great white shark journal out you'll see

It's a common technique, some growers do, some don't...it's one of those debatable cloning options;)

I was asking, being curious about PitViper's personal method, because I'm liking those roots covering the full length of the cutting's stem.

Andy no trick cutting or scraping I just dipped deep and have us those results.
I did 5/6 time and we shall have many to choose from.

Hey Pit, One busy ass thread. I had to take it off my instant mess thing for it kept my mail box tooooo full. Plants are on their ways and look great as always. I have a prob??? I'm in the upper northwest, and as of late the humidty is running 70% outside. I have acouple little 6' fans in a 6X6 tent, plus a large box fan, I'm running a 1000 HPS tube vented out. But lately I've found afew Bud's that are rotted. I have pic to post later on my site. But Even the rotted area is ever so sticky, I guess I can throw em in the hash pot, but I myself don't know of something that will help with the prob, cept maybey a dehumidfier? + acess air circulation. You know of anything that might help? I'll peek back tomarrow before I bust open my depressed looking flower room. If you do, thx I'm SOS, 'Stuck on Stupid' with this prob. Plants are all kinds from kush to KC-33. L:ates and keep down with your bad ass grow.

Pit's cool with a question or two in his journal. Not everyone is, but he's said this before in public. You don't have to wait for PM privaledges (25 posts by the way)

Alternatively you could post your questions here
Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine

Then come back and post the link to where they are. We'll come on over and help ;)

heres 8 days in a cloner..no misting
11_4_1.jpg

11_4_2.jpg

11_4_3.jpg

Taking the last pics of veg, Im flushing now and will for a few days. Plants are healthy, numbers are good and consistent. Heres to a great bloom!!
10_4_1_SLH.jpg

11_4_1_V_KUSH.jpg

11_4_3_V_KUSH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom