The VipersNest Continuous

So would you be fitting an identical 20 site ebb system in that tent for vegging?

Simon
sorry I didnt respond earlier.
yes we will use a tent and the second ebb we bought.
the light rails are 7 ft with adjustable delays
The tent will have 2 600 HPS's...no rails. possibly 3 600's, McBudz and I have very similar growing strategies...same equipment
:peace:

Nice forest bro!! How big ya plan on veggin to? Just smoked some Jack Herrer and don't remember if ya stated a specific veggin period or not.

we are ready to Bloom now, Im flushing the garden as we speak. the plants are all 30" plus except for 5 of them.

Thanks again man...Goin about gatherin your listed H&G products. Ive always believed in the motto "go big or go home and runnin with the big dogs can be a hoot now n then but damn son," you play with mighty spendy stuff!:peace: LOL MF

Simon
sorry I didnt respond earlier.
yes we will use a tent and the second ebb we bought.
the light rails are 7 ft with adjustable delays
The tent will have 2 600 HPS's...no rails. possibly 3 600's, McBudz and I have very similar growing strategies...same equipment
:peace:

If you want to conserve 200 watts of elec. 2 x 600's and a 400 in the middle will work just fine since the 600's already overlap each other a bit.

Wow pit, I can't believe how fast those plants grow for you. When do you plan to switch the lights?

we are shutting them down for 30 hrs sometime tonite. I just drained the res and put the bloom nutes in.

shooting for a happy new year??

gl bro looking forward to flower.

Im 3 weeks behind my original harvest date. Im thinkin of harvesting New Years Eve...that could be fun

this is the famed Armegeddon. we have 2 big ones,1 medium and 2 small ones.
11_5_2_Armegeddon.jpg

11_5_3_Armegeddon.jpg

11_5_1_Armegeddon.jpg

:yummy::yummy::yummy:

im speechless:trance:

awesome bro

+rep

Back
Top Bottom