The VipersNest Continuous

Did you steal it from MARIO WORLD N64 he has one of those. they are hard to get you guys are gonna be so rich.
I suggest doing a couple test grows, maybe give a couple units out and have members do tests with them .

Man those are some highly impressive lights man "I can just see the buds now" can they grow 2pds in 2 1/2 feet ?

Im giving out free units to all forum members free of charge. They must sign confidentiality agreements and not share the technology to other forums. It will be our lil secret.
Current yields are obviously dependant on sq footage but IM sure you could get 2 lbs every 7 days in a 3x3 area.

Tests show that increasing more lights skirts the health issue. We dont want to incinerate ourselves now dont we? Ive got just the right about of lamps.
Notice we use yellow,green,red,blue and white. And all the spectrums you cant see...the other lamps are invisibile.....no additional cost.
420magazine has been good to us so we like to share the fun.

You give it all away, we don't even have to pay
'Viperous Secrets' totally revealed
Makes my day, tend your garden while you play
With those lights, nothing's concealed

I live for your words Propa!

No animals were harmed in this video....LOL...I dont know how long she was stuck there but I watched her for a few mins to make sure she was breathin...she had the munchies
11_8_1.jpg

You got your ties hangin from the ceiling all ready? You're gonna need 'em.

I can already forsee severe bondage on this one.
It was a big mistake to put the Lemon Haze in this grow...poor judgement
And the 1 Armegeddon ..OMG...its really big now.

I would be better have just 10 Red Diesel and 10 Kush....alll the same pheno and size..like hedges.
Im not complaining

Im sure some of the guys on this forum would take the Lemon and Armegeddon plants off of your hands if you 'dont want them'....hell i would even come and pick them up...hehe.

Great grow Pit. Just out of interest, how long do you flush your plants for at the end of the grow before harvesting?

Im sure some of the guys on this forum would take the Lemon and Armegeddon plants off of your hands if you 'dont want them'....hell i would even come and pick them up...hehe.

Great grow Pit. Just out of interest, how long do you flush your plants for at the end of the grow before harvesting?

It depends on the nutes...as long as 2 weeks in the beginning..now with the H&G nutes they say only 3 days....I got 4 strains so Ill be doing 3 day flushes in between as the strains finish at different times

Damn!! thats an inch every 10 hours..HOLY SH*T!!!!

Butcher I wouldnt have believed it myself...but look at the pictures. I took the pics after 30 hrs and then turned the lights on. You can see all the fresh growth from the previous pics. I was astounded. The LHaze hit the glass on the lamps..had to raise them

PV,
Looks like a gorgeous sea of Sativa you have going. Your "marketing" posts are great. Cracking me up.

Its all in good fun. glad you liked it

Back
Top Bottom