The VipersNest Continuous

Things look awesome as I love to check in and only hope to have half your success with my bagseed. They H&G nutes are working fantastic for me also. The roots on your clones are totally awesome. Couldn't be happening to a better couple of guys and thanks for all you do. You sure weren't shitting me when you said to check this out.

Thanks
Cowboy

Hey Pit, One busy ass thread. I had to take it off my instant mess thing for it kept my mail box tooooo full. Plants are on their ways and look great as always. I have a prob??? I'm in the upper northwest, and as of late the humidty is running 70% outside. I have acouple little 6' fans in a 6X6 tent, plus a large box fan, I'm running a 1000 HPS tube vented out. But lately I've found afew Bud's that are rotted. I have pic to post later on my site. But Even the rotted area is ever so sticky, I guess I can throw em in the hash pot, but I myself don't know of something that will help with the prob, cept maybey a dehumidfier? + acess air circulation. You know of anything that might help? I'll peek back tomarrow before I bust open my depressed looking flower room. If you do, thx I'm SOS, 'Stuck on Stupid' with this prob. Plants are all kinds from kush to KC-33. L:ates and keep down with your bad ass grow.

Dehumidifier? I have to run mine constantly

Things look awesome as I love to check in and only hope to have half your success with my bagseed. They H&G nutes are working fantastic for me also. The roots on your clones are totally awesome. Couldn't be happening to a better couple of guys and thanks for all you do. You sure weren't shitting me when you said to check this out.

Thanks
Cowboy

glad to see you Cowboy... you coming to the next open house at EC?

New Super Penatrator Technology

Will guarantee to outperform any current existing lighting source including the Sun.
Do not be fooled by any cheap Chinese lighting system.
If you really want to be penetrated then be penetrated by the best.
Brought to you by Cyberdyne Systems in conjunction with The Umbrella Corp.

MIT & Berkeley studies have concluded that these light sources create a “Temporal Beanstalk Effect” which instantly propel your plants to 36” OVER NIGHT! We have the proof!

WARNING..Several gardeners have experienced extreme retinal damage to the point of total blindness.
Use at your own risk, Welding goggles are included in the kit.
The lights are so intense that no man made meter can measure the spectral output hence the scientists have named this the “Quasar Effect”

There is virtually no heat and maintenance is practically zero. Scientists have named these bulbs the “Everlasting Gobstopper Bulb” as they never wear out. We have included 2 extra bulbs in case you break one.

Many botanists have discovered that using these lights will alter the DNA of the plant and will accelerate the average bloom cycle from 8 weeks to 5 days.
Results may vary

We recommend resealing your grow room because the initial output will be seen by the IKONOS Satellite System even in underground bunkers.

Our kit also includes 1 Nomex suit for protection from genetic alteration and spontaneous combustion.

Runs on 1W @ 120V. Optional Hydrogen generator available at additional cost. Call for details

If you can find a better light then....BUY IT!

Get ready to be penetrated.

Only 3 EZ payments of 99.95
call 888-PIT-VIPR
11_7_1.jpg

11_7_2.jpg

That did it Man:grinjoint:

I've got to experience the Temporal Beanstalk Effect My girls outside are screaming for one.lol

Expect my call:ganjamon:

It's people like you that make 420 so wild and unexpected. Ialmao

You are great my friend. Still lmao :peace:

After reading the fine print and disclaimers printed on the packaging(with OldMedMans bifocals), Might I suggest a liquid mylar suit, with isolated breathing appartus, and film badges on the chest and waist to record dosages. Remember to keep moving folks, as standng in one position could leave permanent skeletal outlines on the surrounding walls. An additional 6 inch layer of honeycombed aluminum shielding is suggested to prevent lawsuits from the neighbors and targeting by third world ballistic missles.
Pit, ya had me in tears bro....LMAO. Most Excellant! Keep em green...and smilin.

After reading the fine print and disclaimers printed on the packaging(with OldMedMans bifocals), Might I suggest a liquid mylar suit, with isolated breathing appartus, and film badges on the chest and waist to record dosages. Remember to keep moving folks, as standng in one position could leave permanent skeletal outlines on the surrounding walls. An additional 6 inch layer of honeycombed aluminum shielding is suggested to prevent lawsuits from the neighbors and targeting by third world ballistic missles.
Pit, ya had me in tears bro....LMAO. Most Excellant! Keep em green...and smilin.

After reading your response....great ideas, we arent the brightest people but know when to pillage some one elses help, can you help us implement those modifications?

The new lights look awesome. Looks like your getting the party started early.
When is that next open house?

Cowboy

I was just there to send some friends to buy equipment and when I talked to Bo he said he was doing it soon but wasnt definitive on the date. hes got me on speed dial at this point and I hear from him regularly. Ill let u know asap and we will hook up and grab some free food and then grab a few beers.
:peace:

After reading the fine print and disclaimers printed on the packaging(with OldMedMans bifocals), Might I suggest a liquid mylar suit, with isolated breathing appartus, and film badges on the chest and waist to record dosages.

Did you steal it from MARIO WORLD N64 he has one of those. they are hard to get you guys are gonna be so rich.
I suggest doing a couple test grows, maybe give a couple units out and have members do tests with them .
After reading your response....great ideas, we arent the brightest people but know when to pillage some one elses help, can you help us implement those modifications?
Man those are some highly impressive lights man "I can just see the buds now" can they grow 2pds in 2 1/2 feet ?

Back
Top Bottom