TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Yeah, a lot! It really wallops you in the head and will easily overwhelm someone of intermediate tolerance. Heavy smokers really like her though.

Almost non-existant if you overcook it, which I did on both occasions that I smoked her. After the second time, I was a little gunshy. Previous round I took at about 85% cloudy, 10% clear and 5% amber. This time I will shoot for more amber.

UPDATE

Day 58 (PE) and 51 (SD) of 12/12

Had to move the plants around, because the PE's were hogging more HPS light while SD's were getting more plasma. What a mission. Had to use 20 plant yoyos to tie up the SD's and that still wasn't enough. Floppy bitches be floppy.

There are 2 photos of the SD's all tied up. Should be fairly easy to spot.

20171011_194613.jpg
20171011_194655.jpg
20171011_194643.jpg
20171011_194706.jpg
20171011_194735.jpg
20171011_194823.jpg
20171011_195006.jpg
20171011_195035.jpg
20171011_195130.jpg
20171011_195106.jpg
20171011_195313.jpg
20171011_195255.jpg
20171011_195319.jpg
20171011_195333.jpg

Thank you Jgrow.

Usually I get between 100 - 120g per plant. This time I'm pushing for 200g/plant, but don't think I will get it. Only one way to find out. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I live about 15 minutes from both you and Norcaliwood. Although I thought you were moving to Southern Oregon a while back so maybe not. Nice little outdoor setup Miller.
That was me, but it did not work out.

Cheers

Thanks Dobe.

No, this is still the temporary area. New space flooded again with the heavy rains we had on monday. We need to divert all the floodwater that comes down through the property away from that building.

It will happen.

Thanks Dobe.

No, this is still the temporary area. New space flooded again with the heavy rains we had on monday. We need to divert all the floodwater that comes down through the property away from that building.

It will happen.
May have to look into perhaps utilising that water and build a moat around the building .

But on a serious note, that's a kak 1. What about a sort of diversion wall or a french drain ?

Whether it's your temporary area or your new one, your plants look yummy Blaze.

I agree with Justin though, that's kak. Can't wait to see you get that space 100% grow ready. Imagine if you had plants in there and it flooded. You'd probably walk into bugs all over the place. Ick.

May have to look into perhaps utilising that water and build a moat around the building .

But on a serious note, that's a kak 1. What about a sort of diversion wall or a french drain ?

Yeah, my partner (builder) will be doing just that. Hopefully that happens really soon, because I have some test beans I want to run through that room soon.

Whether it's your temporary area or your new one, your plants look yummy Blaze.

I agree with Justin though, that's kak. Can't wait to see you get that space 100% grow ready. Imagine if you had plants in there and it flooded. You'd probably walk into bugs all over the place. Ick.

Thanks my man!

Yeah, that room is making me depressed. LOL! I was storing my new Gavita lights in that room as well. One of the boxes got wet. I'm hoping there will be no problems. Oh well.

Oh wow another awesome looking SA grower! Some newbie questions on seeds. Could you recommend seedbanks that will be able to ship seeds to SA? I'm a new grower running my 2nd ever grow with bag seeds and one cheese plant but once I've done with this grow I'd like to invest in some good genetics.

Thanks bud, and welcome.

My last order from gorilla seedbank didn't make it, so maybe give bonza a try. I've always had success with them, but the last time I ordered from them was a while back now. Unfortunately there are no guarantees in this business. Good luck brother.

Oh wow another awesome looking SA grower! Some newbie questions on seeds. Could you recommend seedbanks that will be able to ship seeds to SA? I'm a new grower running my 2nd ever grow with bag seeds and one cheese plant but once I've done with this grow I'd like to invest in some good genetics.
There is a few local guys selling seeds. Feminised are scarce so if you looking for Auto flower or regular beans PM me and I guide you.

All I will say is that I don't want my details on a local server.

Ill go for 20-25% amber on the purple envy, started soaking one this morning.

Fucken awesome man. Can't wait to see how it performs for you. We should do one of those communal grows. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom