TheDude1337 First Grow In Soil: 5 Strains

Day 63 Update
I wasn't going to do an update today, but I had some time away from the family. I watered the girls today, I gave the Amnesia a small amount of ph'd water with calmag in it. Nothing special, just want to give her a couple days to repair any damage from over feeding. The other girls are all looking great at this point. The Pineapple Kush is finally at the point I was able to do some LST to her. Hopefully it helps. Already the trichomes on the Pineapple Kush as showing on the leaves. The Euphoria and Critical are looking really good right now. They stretched quite well and have enough space between nodes for the light to penetrate. The White Widow is growing well, tons of bud sites started. Many secondary nodes on her.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0071.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0072.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0079.JPG
Critical
DSC_0078.JPG
Amnesia Auto
DSC_0073.JPG DSC_0074.JPG DSC_0075.JPG DSC_0076.JPG DSC_0077.JPG

Day 64 Update
The girls liked the water yesterday. Thinking I will take some time with the White Widow today to do some LST. I just snapped a few pictures this morning before heading out to run errands. Now entering week 10 for this grow. I had allocated 4 more weeks for the grow, and right now I think I'm on target.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0080.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0083.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0088.JPG
Critical
DSC_0081.JPG
Amnesia Auto
DSC_0084.JPG DSC_0085.JPG DSC_0086.JPG DSC_0087.JPG

Day 64 Update
The girls liked the water yesterday. Thinking I will take some time with the White Widow today to do some LST. I just snapped a few pictures this morning before heading out to run errands. Now entering week 10 for this grow. I had allocated 4 more weeks for the grow, and right now I think I'm on target.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0080.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0083.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0088.JPG
Critical
DSC_0081.JPG
Amnesia Auto
DSC_0084.JPGDSC_0085.JPGDSC_0086.JPGDSC_0087.JPG
They're loving life

Day 65 Update
The temps outside here have died down a bit, as has the humidity. While my house is environmentally controlled, my office in the basement is not. The humidity levels spiked to 55 during the night period. That is about 5% lower than it was a week ago during that time. So that doesn't take me out of the woods with humidity issues, but it makes me less concerned. The day period it drops to 40. Took the girls out and gave them the visual inspection this morning. The Amnesia Auto continues to impress because she had bud sites 2 weeks before the rest. The critical is starting to look like she could become a nice plant. So far so good, I'll be feeding them likely tomorrow night as the pots still have water weight in them.

I have been finding it difficult to get excited about my 4 non-autos this week. I think it is because the end is near for the Amnesia Auto and her bud sites are larger. I've been looking in at her constantly this week and checking her trichomes thrice daily. The other girls have merely gotten a picture each day and visual inspection for male parts. I assume once I chop her the other girls will become more interesting, but for now. I am smitten with the Amnesia Auto.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0102.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0092.JPG DSC_0093.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0109.JPG DSC_0110.JPG DSC_0111.JPG
Critical
DSC_0107.JPG DSC_0108.JPG
Amnesia Auto

DSC_0100.JPG DSC_0101.JPG

I have been finding it difficult to get excited about my 4 non-autos this week. I think it is because the end is near for the Amnesia Auto and her bud sites are larger. I've been looking in at her constantly this week and checking her trichomes thrice daily. The other girls have merely gotten a picture each day and visual inspection for male parts. I assume once I chop her the other girls will become more interesting, but for now. I am smitten with the Amnesia Auto.
Funny how that is. I call is the roller coaster ride. When ones done, another starts the spotlight, slowly but shurely. Beautiful

Dude your plants are looking killer. I can't wait to see what that amnesia auto does. I've never grown one but hear a lot of people talking about them.

I'm not expecting much more in line of growth on the main buds, but a bit of density added to what is there. There are quite a bit of calyxs on the bud sites that started later, so I do expect her to still add a couple of grams in yield towards the bottom of the plant.

Day 66 Update
Trichomes still look to be clear on the Amnesia Auto. Though I only have a 60x magnifier. The girls are looking happy. I removed some dead leaves from the middle of the Euphoria plant. I'll be doing some LST to her later today to space her out a bit more as she has condensed a bit in the past few days as room in the tent has become hard to find. That should give those lower leaves a bit more light. They still seem to have water, so I will give them a drink likely tomorrow morning.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0115.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0113.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0116.JPG
Critical
DSC_0114.JPG
Amnesia Auto
DSC_0112.JPG

Day 67 Update
I did some LST to the critical and some defoliation to the White Widow today. The White Widow is starting to have some discolouration on the leaves that I will show below. I'm guessing the issue is coming from the actual pot I have planted her in. The pot unlike the others was bought at the dollar store and it has a plastic lining in it. Now I stabbed some holes in the pot with a screw driver, but I don't think that it has helped all that much. I assume there is a large buildup of salts at the bottom of the pot and it is messing with my PH levels. I plan to flush her later today with some light nutrients and calmag. I also plant to put quite a few more holes into the bottom of the pot.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0120.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0121.JPG DSC_0122.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0125.JPG
Critical
DSC_0126.JPG
Amnesia Auto
DSC_0118.JPG DSC_0119.JPG

Day 68 Update
Starting to worry about drying my buds, I found a couple mice in mouse traps in the crawl space this morning. So I won't be able to dry in there, not without risking getting some mice high anyway. I might have to do it in bags in my bar fridge. Still got some time to figure it out though.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0149.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0130.JPGDSC_0129.JPGDSC_0124.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0152.JPG
Critical
DSC_0151.JPG
Amnesia Auto
DSC_0135.JPGDSC_0143.JPGDSC_0145.JPG

Back
Top Bottom