This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

Re: This Years Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary. By JTG and my Wife.

Thank You for following my Thread IGrowGrass. I would like it to be as informative as possible, as well as interesting, and to give hope to others that they to can do this. Whether in their Home, a Greenhouse, Garage, or like myself in the pure unadulterated Sunlight. Just as long as they get their own MMJ to smoke, that they grew on their own, and not have to buy. It is such an EYE OPENER, when you grow your own, and realize how much Money, Time and Frustration you save by not having to go out and purchase. Of course a whole new set of problems comes in with growing, but I believe that if you can do it legally, these new problems are really not problems, just learning experiences. That is my opinion anyways. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

Thank You Radioactive for the Props, it is mucho appreciated. And Thank You for following my Thread, it means a lot to Me, and helps motivate Me when I am feeling down, THANKS!!! I LOVE that MENDO HERB as well, I think it grows the best Herb per County, in the three Counties that make up the Emerald Triangle. But maybe I am biased because I live here. I do know that we get oodles of more sun than either Humboldt and Trinity Counties, although Trinity gets its fair share of Sun as well. There is a Festival/Concert that is held once a year in the tri-counties area, called Reggae On The River. They hold it in Southern Humboldt County at the Benbow Lake State Recreation Area. Every year people show up from all the Counties and bring their respective best of the best smoking Strains. Every year I have gone, so far, the Mendocino Herb always seems to smell, taste and look the best. And in the relief of pain or other MMJ related issues, we always get top notch in that area as well. Mind you, this is all done informally, but most Growers and their MMJ Patients that they grow for, usually acclaim something from Mendo as the best, I am proud to say. But lets face it, it is all AAA quality Herb, no matter what County it comes from! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

The Buds will start forming pac-mon, by the end of July to the beginning to middle of August. In the Sativa Survivors Basket, there may be some that will not start to Bud till the end of August, I really do not expect any to appear after that. I have had Sativa Strains that do not start until September, but I rarely see these. Most South of the Border varieties do not usually wait till September to Bud. They do so around the Middle of August. that is where I am gonna assume my Sativas probably come from. I think the Sativa Survivors are a neat little experiment, to see what kind of Seed Stock I actually got from the Shady Seed Companies, I got them from. Yes the Smell is Very Very Nice, especially in the evening and they are starting to cool down and release their essences into the atmosphere around you. You cannot go out into the Garden, then say, pop off to the Store, without changing your clothing, because the smell gets all over you, just from being in close proximity, never mind touching them. I have a certain dishsoap that I use on my Arms and Legs, after I have been into the Garden and am about to go some where. I have topped all of the discernable Female Sativa Survivors, and pulled all the Males I have found. I cannot believe that they actually got taller than my wife, and filled in the spaces in betwixt where the Plants were pulled out of the container. They grew fast! Anyways, I think I am going on and on, will let y'all go. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.P.S. pac-mon, just curious about where you must live, with temps so low? I know you cannot answer this, it just makes Me wonder is all, sorry for asking.

another fine read James I dont know what 2012 will bring but the world needs to take heed over the last few years we have had some major natural and man made disasters yet it's business as usual greed, corruption, poverty, starvation, war I don't get it why there is so much hate n so little respect going around and I really don't understand how the powers that be get away with it.

il send you a PM on how I sorted ur pictures it's not hard when you know how.no worries on wondering where I hail from buddy it's sad I can't say but believe me I am a true HIGHlander.:peace:

Just got back in from the Garden, and it is almost 10pm. Went out at 6pm. I have been Watering the Plants I did not get to Yesterday and Fertilizing. It finally warmed up a little bit, starting Yesterday. Yesterday it got to about 84 degrees in the Garden, and Today it got up to 92 degrees. Finally some Warm Weather! I knew it was going to warm up Today, so I started Watering and Fertilizing Yesterday, I did 15 Plants Yesterday, and 10, plus a few other Randoms(Sativa Survivors) Today. The 15 I Watered and Ferted Yesterday really took off Today! Every things Lateral growth is really exploding, do not get Me wrong, they are growing UP as well, it just seems that at this point, they are really beginning to Bush up! That is what I like to SEE. Because they are double wrapped, a Texas Tomato Cage First, and a 3.5ft Outer Cage, made of Concrete Wire, they really start to put off the Lateral growth when their respective Arms all start to reach through the two Cages. Because of the support that the Cages provide, one arm becomes several, cause there is a place to lean on for strength and support. The Cages really pay their dividends when it gets really Windy or Rainy, in-climate Weather period. I hope this stretch of good Weather lasts, no more record breaking Lows for this Time of Year! When things do not go like their supposed to go, it has a tendency to drive me a little nuts! The Squirrels have not been around for a few Days, I am happy to say! Oh yeah, another Great Predator for the Garden, LIZARDS, they eat so many different kinds of Bugs, and are just HERE!!! I did not have to do anything to entice them to make My Garden their Hangout. So if you have Lizards, keep em, they are good Friends to have. If the Weather persists, like it says it is supposed to, from the 10 Day Forecast from TWC, I should have some more Wonderful Photos to add in a few Days or so, lets Hope my Editing improves some, so it is easier to read which Plant is which. My Neighbor gave Me 3 Plants, a Sour Diesel,Super Sour Diesel and an OG Kush Plant. I cannot decide whether I want to take the time to transplant Them or not, but I do think that they would cross well with a few of My Plants, and I am contemplating keeping them for this purpose. Maybe I could actually add some Real Kush to the OG Kush. Who knows, that could be KILLER! Anyways, it is late, and I need to SHOWER! Hope everyone is doing Peachy. SINCERELY,JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

Just wanted to Share some of my Stem Pictures from the Garden, and a couple of Plants, the Garden as a Whole, and some of the views of the Boondocks where I live, A mid week teaser, if You will!
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_017.JPG
A close up, of the Middle of the Garden.
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_016.JPG
Middle of the Garden,Garden Center.
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_015.JPG
My Honey,Honey-Bear and a Kush!
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_0141.JPG
A Hog X Orange Krush Plant #4.
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_012.JPG
View From Garden,Beautiful Nor-Cal!!!
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_013.JPG
Heirloom Land Race Kush Plant #5.
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_011.JPG
More Garden Skyline!
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_010.JPG
Highland Kush Thermometer Plant very Middle of Garden
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_009.JPG
A Brisk 59 degrees Fahrenheit, about 7:30pm
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_008.JPG
Notice Thickness of Stem
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_007.JPG
Mazari Shareef Stem.
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_006.JPG
HighLand Kush Stem.
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_005.JPG
Same Highland Kush Stem, My Hand there for Comparison.
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_004.JPG
Heirloom Landrace Kush Top,Stem View,Hand for Comparison.
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_003.JPG
Same Landrace Kush Plant, Bottom of Stem on Plant.
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_001.JPG
Hog X Orange Krush Main Stem Plant #4
Middle_of_the_Week_Garden_Pictures_of_MMJ_Plants_002.JPG
Hog X Orange Krush, Plant #3 Main Stem. Well here is the Mid week teaser, I wanted to show how the Stems are starting to get very Thick, all the way up the Plants. I should have got some Plant Arm Pictures, but did not think of it till now. Darn! Anyways, the Garden got really Chilly tonight, as our Thermometer Showed, down to 59 Degrees. I kinda wanted to give a view of what the Garden looks like, from the view of the Skyline that surrounds the Garden, and how truly Sacrosanct it really is out here in the Boonies! I am waxing Natures Pole, I am Sorry! I also wanted a good view of the Front Middle of the Garden, or Garden Center, the Plants radiate out from this Center, to either side of the Plant, a Highland Kush. Where the Thermometer is the very Middle, Of The Garden. Or the Warmest Part of the Garden always, the Thermometer Plant is also a Highland Kush. Today was nice and Sunny, but damn it cooled off quick tonight! Hope everyone has a GOOD NIGHT!:thumb:SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

James

Thank you for the offer to join the crew. I am actually too old and slow for your crew ... but tell them I will cook and get them coffee :cheesygrinsmiley:

that some thick stems buddy.do you make a bonfire with them I always wanted to try BBQing some burgers n sausage over a fire made of ganj stem I think the meat would taste pretty good. your garden and surroundings look so peaceful n lovely when I die I want to come back as a squirrel n live in your garden I wont touch your plants but will enjoy the smells n heat :Namaste: :peace:

Wait till they Get to Harvest Time djfireball! They should be about the size of Good Fruit Tree Stems. We'll compare the two Pictures at that Time, and be Blown away at how much larger they have become. I cannot wait! And pac-mon, you better not come back as a Squirrel. Come Back as a Man so You can Smoke!:blushsmile: And Buckshot, You could come and just sit, or do whatever your Hearts Desire as far as cooking or getting coffee!!! You could sit with the Elders, and help make sure everything runs smoothly, which Really is the most important part of the work.LOL. Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:blushsmile:

week_3_garden_001.JPG
Orange Krush Plant #1.
week_3_garden_002.JPG
Highland Kush Plant #1
week_3_garden_003.JPG
Red Romulan Plant #1.
week_3_garden_004.JPG
Red Romulan Plant#2.
week_3_garden_005.JPG
Hog X Orange Krush Plant #1.
week_3_garden_006.JPG
Orange Krush Plant #2.
week_3_garden_007.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant #1.
week_3_garden_009.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant #2.
week_3_garden_010.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant #3.
week_3_garden_011.JPG
Orange Krush Plant #3.
week_3_garden_012.JPG
Highland Kush Plant #2.
week_3_garden_013.JPG
Mazari Shareef Plant #1, Tallest Plant!
week_3_garden_014.JPG
Highland Kush Plant #3.
week_3_garden_015.JPG
Highland Kush Plant #4.
week_3_garden_016.JPG
Highland Kush Plant#5.
week_3_garden_017.JPG
Highland Kush Plant #6.
week_3_garden_018.JPG
Mazari Shareef Plant #2.
week_3_garden_019.JPG
Highland Kush Plant #7.
week_3_garden_020.JPG
Mazari Shareef Plant #3.
week_3_garden_021.JPG
Mazari Shareef Plant #4.
week_3_garden_022.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant #4.
week_3_garden_023.JPG
Hog X Orange Krush Plant #2.
week_3_garden_024.JPG
Hog X Orange Krush Plant #3.
week_3_garden_025.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant #5.
week_3_garden_026.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant #6.
week_3_garden_027.JPG
Sativa Survivors, My wife is behind Them! Well here is Week #3 of the Garden Photos. Everything has grown so much in 3 weeks, I keep looking at Week #1, and cannot believe how much they have grown. It really gives You a good Perspective of how fast Everything is Growing!:blushsmile: We are so Happy with the Gardens production so far this season. Our oldest Plant is 4 months old now. This past week was really Good Growing Weather. The Garden has been in the upper 80's to 102 Degrees this week. I actually had to water on the 7th day since I watered last this Week. It was averaging about every 10-14 days, the Water consumption is how I know Summer Time has really started!:headbanger: It makes Me feel like this! The Mazari Shareef Plant #1, or the tallest Plant in the Garden is about 9ft tall now. Several other Plants are approaching this in Height as well. The Hog X Orange Krush Plants are by far the biggest Plants in the Garden, from sheer girth alone, they are getting pretty tall as well. And GreenHouse250, YES I cure my Harvests:thumb:, this may sound funny, but with this much Herb, and how I dry it, it also Cures at the same Time, kinda like killing two birds with one stone! Sorry for the lateness of the Thread Picture Upload, I goofed up, and had to start all over:thedoubletake:, A real pain in the BUTT! Anyways, I hope that these pictures are Enjoyed by all that see them:thumb:. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Yeah, wait till my Work Shed disappears, that's when the Garden is in Full Tilt!!! I am beginning to Wonder just how tall this Mazari Shareef is gonna get, I have never had one this Tall, at this Time of Year before.:blushsmile: Cannot wait to actually see how Tall it Finally gets. I Hear Ya on the Centering Issue, I know we could get it licked, if You were here to Mentor Me on it.:thumb: Take Care pac-mon. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Looks great James

I could not come during harvest and just sit! I gotta work :-D it is what keeps me going!

Thanks for all the Compliments, GreenHouse, pac-mon, Buckshot and ajagunle!:thanks: It makes the Work go so much easier. I gotta say that the Workload is increasing exponentially every Week that goes by. So it only gets Harder as Time goes on. But that is OK, it helps keep Me in Shape!:laughtwo: pac-mon, I think that Mazari Shareef might Top Out at about 16-19ft, just by knowing how Tall She is in Full Vegetative Growth, and She has not even begun to Stretch for Flowering yet!! GreenHouse, are you talking about the fact that I only Have 5 Different Types of Strains going, it cannot Be that though, as I have six. So You must mean something else! Sorry for my inability in not understanding what You are saying:geek:, but I appreciate You calling it a Legendary Grow:theband: just remember, We have not got to Harvest Yet, Then We can Judge if it was a Legendary Grow! But Legendary for Vegetative Growth, I would wholeheartedly agree. Thanks ajagunle, for checking out My Sight, I give reports at the Midweek Point, or if Something out of the Ordinary Happens, and at the end of the Week when I Post my Weekly Plant Pictures, and give a simple Rundown on How the week in My Garden was. Thanks all for Coming:welcome: it is really appreciated!:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Thanks for all the Compliments, GreenHouse, pac-mon, Buckshot and ajagunle!:thanks: It makes the Work go so much easier. I gotta say that the Workload is increasing exponentially every Week that goes by. So it only gets Harder as Time goes on. But that is OK, it helps keep Me in Shape!:laughtwo: pac-mon, I think that Mazari Shareef might Top Out at about 16-19ft, just by knowing how Tall She is in Full Vegetative Growth, and She has not even begun to Stretch for Flowering yet!! GreenHouse, are you talking about the fact that I only Have 5 Different Types of Strains going, it cannot Be that though, as I have six. So You must mean something else! Sorry for my inability in not understanding what You are saying:geek:, but I appreciate You calling it a Legendary Grow:theband: just remember, We have not got to Harvest Yet, Then We can Judge if it was a Legendary Grow! But Legendary for Vegetative Growth, I would wholeheartedly agree. Thanks ajagunle, for checking out My Sight, I give reports at the Midweek Point, or if Something out of the Ordinary Happens, and at the end of the Week when I Post my Weekly Plant Pictures, and give a simple Rundown on How the week in My Garden was. Thanks all for Coming:welcome: it is really appreciated!:thumb: SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hey, what i meant to say was i gave your journal five stars, when its on the main page you can rate all the journals, you now have a five star journal!:thumb: That's what happens, as the night goes on i get more medicated, i can't always catch the gibberish that come from these fat fingers. lol

Back
Top Bottom