This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

I am Flabbergasted GreenHouse, I feel Honored that You think so Highly of it to do That, I Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart:circle-of-love::thanks: that was awesome of YOU!!! Much Respect!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Woh! don't play yourself down man! By the looks of your set up and your knowledge plus the numbers your pullin in, this shit is epic.:Namaste::Namaste:

Yep, the Work is getting Hotter/Harder. Just spent 2hours out in the 106-7 Degree Garden, it was Muy Caliente! Had to Move the Squrrel Pole, and Water some Kids I am Keeping for Seeding, then, I Had to Cull the Herd, I pulled all My extra Females that I still had in 3 Gallon Containers, there were about 20 altogether. I kinda felt like a DR.Kavorkian or something! It was like I knew it was the Right thing to Do, since I could not give anymore away, and I did not have the Time to care for them any longer. I also needed to Get my Limit Down to an acceptable Level, so every thing was Nice and Legal. But I still felt like I was Killing My own Troops or Something, well maybe not that Bad, but You know what I mean! Then for some reason I noticed that My Dog, Honey-Bear, Had been Crapping all over the Tarps, at the Back of the Garden, That I was using to cover several Hundre YDS of Soil, that I had not decided what to do with Yet. Needless to say I was Non Plussed! So I got My Trusty Old Shovel, and flung the Crap Over the Fence and down the Mountainside. I realize this is Very Mundane Shit to be Writing about, but HEY, I AM BORED!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: It has been 3 and 4 Days since I last watered, The Plants are literally Eating Up The Sunshine,Heat,Food,Water and Love:thumb:. I will have to Water and Feed in the Next Day or Two, I have a Feeling. GreenHouse, I wonder what is up with Liking Something, then the next Time You visit the Thread, BAM! It's Gone!!! I still Have not figured that One out:hmmmm:. And as far as playing My Self Down, I do not feel Like I am, I just Feel there are Other Grows on here Just as Good or Better is all. I guess it is in My Nature to Be Humble, but to also Tell the Truth about something if I really Believe that is the way it is. But Thank You, I can use all the Pats on the Back I can GET!!!:thumb: Thanks for the Compliments slosmokin, and Welcome! Yes, I used Texas Tomato Cages with Extensions, and made a Concrete Wire Cage That surrounds the Plant and the Texas Tomato Cage, and fits Perfectly in My 100Gallon Container. It is about 6-7ft Tall, I do not Remember exactly, I made them Several Years Ago!?! But they are the BEST thing I have ever Found, to keep Your Branches From Breaking in or out of Flower. It is a CHEAP and EASY way to KEEP Your Branches From Breaking. Some times a Branch will Break, but it will be like One Branch breaking as opposed to like 30!!! I just realized it already is at the Half Way Point of the Week, and about Time for More Pictures, I don't know though, maybe Pictures Twice a Week is a bit Much for Plants that are Not in Flower, I need to think about That! Well, That's All From Here. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Yah, I have lost a branch or two outside... I normally end up tying and staking at the end of the season, this year I would like to not get so darn sticky... I think I lost all my arm hair last year lol. As to your first statement about work being hot/harder, I agree. I have a lot of other vegetables and I spend a lot of my free time weeding/watering/feeding, it seems never ending. Keep up the good work. Oh yah, 1 other question, how do you deal with budworms? I have used "bt" and I have tried moth traps, you got any other tricks?

hi James the more pictures the better in my book you could mix it up with the mid week shoot and maybe do a feature spread on 1 plant or 1 strain give us some close ups of leaf,branch size growth sights that kind of thing.whatever you decide I look forward to seeing this progress towards harvest.keep up the good work man.peace :peace:

Hey All, What's Up!!! slosmokin, Yeah that's why I like to use the Cages in Conjunction with One Another, they keep that almost completely from Happening, Breaking Branches that is:wood:! As far as BudWorms, I have never had a Problem with that, as I encourage, Wasps, Hornets, Yellow Jackets and the like, to inhabit My Garden with Complete Freedom! I also leave Spiders, Lady Bugs(Of Course), Praying Mantis' and any Other type of Carnivirous Bugs FREE REIGN in My Garden. I have "NEVER" not "Once" had to ever Spray for Pests. And I have Over 20yrs Experience(ALL TOGETHER), of Growing Herb!!!:phew: I think that when You Spray, You are Killing Indiscriminately, every Bug in Your Garden. So I have Never Done it, I Guess I am a Product of My Mentors, and They(GOD BLESS THEM) have NEVER steered Me wrong:adore:, and I Thank Them!!! And pac-mon, I agree, I like more Pictures as Well! I think I am gonna take Yours, and My Wife's advice(YOU WERE FIRST(SHE JUST SECONDED YOUR OPINION) and do a Rundown on Just One Strain at a Time, and focus on Leaves,Stems,Height Etc. I think that would be a Good Idea for the Mid-Week Post, so THANK YOU, for Your Input. And I cannot wait for Harvest either!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Jim My Man!!! Thanks for checking Things Out, it is an Honor to Have You/All Visit!:slide: Seems Like Everybody is anxious for Harvest, Me Too, we will all just have to be PATIENT, it is Outside after ALL!! Thanks For The Reps!!!:hmmmm: Seeing as Just Figured Out What The Heck They Really Are!!! The Garden was HOT AS HELL TODAY, I think it must have got up to at least 110, out there, as it got up to 104 Out of the Garden. Around 5:30, I went out and Watered and Ferted, giving them Max- Sea 16-16-16, Sweet(Grape Flavor) and Cal- Mag. They're just Eating up The Nutrients, Water, Sunshine and Heat:morenutes:. they are Growing so Rapidly, it is hard to Measure Just How Fast They Actually are Growing!!!:theband: Which Really Makes Me Fell Like a Good Dad. I am gonna Post Pictures of My Heirloom Kush Plants, and it's Three Different Phenotypes. So Please Come and Check Them Out And Let Me know What You Think:thumb:! I am gonna TRY and Post a Picture of My Best Friend/Daughter, HONEY-BEAR, My Half Red, Half Blue Nosed Pitt-Bull(I LOVE HER!!!). Bummer, I cannot do it for this Post, as I have not Downloaded it to My Gallery Yet!?! I guess Her Picture Will come after this Post.

07413.JPG
07318.JPG
07214.JPG
My Honey Bear!!! She is a GOOD WATCH DOG, and LOVES KIDDIES TOO!!!:thumb:

hi James Honey Bear looks solid and also well loved and friendly she minds me of my old boxer Hannah who unfortunately is no longer with us she was solid too and also a big softy wouldn't hurt a fly although she would try and catch them and if she ever caught a spider you could guarantee it would escape her jowls 10 minutes later.oh how I miss her.
it boils my blood how such dogs get a bad rep when it all comes down to the owner.there are certain breeds listed as dangerous and banned from certain countries/states and the likes.mankind at it's worst again taking something beautiful and twisting it into something evil.

as for your wife seconding my idea I'm honoured and all I can say is great minds think alike :peace:

Outstanding!! Truely Outstanding James!!! I did not realize you had a grow too. I do that a lot on this site. I am glad I found your grow. I started at the beginning and there were so many places I wanted to comment. I am subbed to this grow now.
:goodjob:
I am very impressed with the grow area you have. Those pots are huge! What size are they?

The stalks on your plants are massive. Like a real tree's!! I am very impressed! Those plants are really impressive. Very tall!

I love the way you allow the carnivorous bugs to occupy your grow space. Even the wasps! And no bug problems for 20 years.... Very good!!
:Namaste:
Wife looks great too. She looks like she is a great helper for you.
:circle-of-love:

I would not want to mess with that Devil Dog of yours!! Your dog is nice with the kids but I am sure it would tear a intruder apart in seconds!! With a garden like that you must have a dog! I am sure you have some other types of security too!! That is one hell of a garden Marine!! Outstanding!!

I can tell you have a boatload of experience! Really looking forward to get some tips and follow your grow!!
:bravo:

Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_001.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant Pheno #1.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_002.JPG
Same Plant half Way Down.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_003.JPG
Same Plant Bottom of Plant.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_004.JPG
Same Plant Other Side.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_005.JPG
Same Plant Bottom Other Side.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_006.JPG
Stem Same Plant.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_007.JPG
82 DEGREES at 7:30P.M.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_008.JPG
Same Plant Wifey For Size!
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_009.JPG
Leaf Same Plant.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_010.JPG
Same Plant Mid Plant Growth.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_011.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant Pheno #2.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_012.JPG
Same Plant Different View.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_013.JPG
Same Plant Top!
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_014.JPG
Same Plant Notice Structure!
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_015.JPG
Wife and Same Plant, She's 5ft8!
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_016.JPG
Same Plant A Little Taller Than Wife?
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_017.JPG
Nice Kush Leaf Same Plant!
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_018.JPG
Same Plant Growth, Some Arm Tops!
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_019.JPG
Heirloom Kush Plant Pheno #3.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_020.JPG
Same Plant Mid Growth!!!
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_021.JPG
Same Plant Over All View!
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_022.JPG
Same Plant Lower Half.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_023.JPG
Same Plant Several Arm Tops.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_024.JPG
Same Plant More Arm Tops!
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_025.JPG
Heirloom Kush Pheno #1 Plant #2.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_026.JPG
Leaves From Pheno #1 Plant #2.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_027.JPG
Stem Upper, Pheno #1 Plant #2.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_028.JPG
Heirloom Plant #2 Wife For Size.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_0301.JPG
Honey Bear The Dog!
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_0311.JPG
Honey Bear, Ready To Go In.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_029.JPG
Middle of Garden.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_032.JPG
BUDS BUNNY!!! SEEDED.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_033.JPG
BUDS BUNNY, KUSH SEEDED BUD.
Midweek_4_Heirloom_Pictorial_034.JPG
Buds Bunny, Orange Krush SEEDED BUD. Well Here is My Heirloom Land Race Kush, and it's different Pheno Types. The First Phenotype, both Plants, are slightly Taller than the other two Phenos of this Plant and exhibits a Grape Smelling Taste and Aroma, good Yielder! The Second Pheno of the Heirloom Land Race Kush, maybe My Favorite:thedoubletake: not sure though, exhibits a nice Sandalwood Smell and Flavor, also a fine Yielder! The last Pheno of this Strain, Has very Small, perfectly Shaped Leaf's, it can be Woodsy, with a hint of some strange Spices, in it's Flavor, Earthiness there as well. A lot of Times, this Pheno Produces Many Nice sized Buds, and usually a few VERY LARGE KOLAS, especially the Main Kola! See CF, this is the Plant that reminds Me of Your White Russki. All of these Plants Generally will Harvest starting the Middle of September, through the end of September. I really Hope You can see the unusually Small Leaf's!! It is the only Plant I have ever grown that exhibits this Trait, Killer Herb Though. I have a Sour Diesel and a Super Sour Diesel, along with an OG KUSH, that were just Gifted to Me, I have the thought in Head, that I am gonna Cross them with My Heirloom Kush and My Orange Krush. I believe i can make something VERY special combining these Strains with My Heirlooms and Orange Krush:slide:. I am ecstatic about it, as a Matter of Fact!!! I hope these Pictures Up-Load Right:thedoubletake:! Or I gonna FREAK OUT. My Containers are 100Gallon Containers. I always let the Carnivirous Bugs Have Free Reign, Except the Black Widows, of course. My Doggie is a Good Guard Dog, but if I like You, She will, and if i like You and She does NOT, I may not feel comfortable around You, because i believe She can sense Evil, or Good and Bad in People, She is a GOOD CHARACTER JUDGE, like Her Momma, and I would like to believe Me:hmmmm:. I have NVG's, an M-4 with a TRIJICON Red DOT, A Remington 870 Tactical, a .45 Baby Desert Eagle, a CCW PERMIT ETC, ETC, ETC. I even have Full Body Armor, with Ceramic Plate, basically everything I have worn into Combat. All legal of course. My Wife is Handy as well with a Rifle or Pistol!!!:blalol: I guess were just Country Mountain Folk, Bears, Mountain Lions, Sasquatch, Deer, Coons, Wild Turkey, Coyotes, and rumors of Wolves. I step Outside, I am definitely in the BOONIES!!! My Wife only does what She can because of Her Failing Health, but I know She would Do More If She Could. In My Eyes, She does More than She ever Should!!!:laughtwo: Which is good enough for Me. And pac-mon, I miss My last Dog Dearly!!! Her name was Sugar-Bear, and She was Half Pitt, One Quarter Bull Mastiff and One Quarter Boxer. I miss Her like a Child that I had cared for from the Time they were Babies/Puppies, till She was taken from Us at 12yrs 7 mos, Last June 2nd, 2011, a little over a year ago. A part of Me died the Day She Left Us, and I can only Pray that We will be Reunited again in Happiness for Eternity. She was the Best Friend/Daughter I have ever HAD, except My Wife of Course. And My Wife said DITTO to your Remark, Great Minds Think Alike!! I hope You all enjoy these Pictures, I will be taking the Full Garden Spread in a few Days:wood:. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Hey there James! Yes, I notice the small round leaves. I am very impressed with your grow area. Those are some massive fan leaves on the other plants! A person could build a shelter with those!! A weed bunker!!
Funny how animals are generally good judges of charactor. We have animals too and they get along with everyone. For some reason our dog hates the Ups driver! For that reason I think the ups driver is off!! Loosing an animal is like loosing a close friend. I know what you mean.
Definately have your place well insulated with dogs, ammo and skill!! Any thief should think more than twice if they want to invade your garden! Great Job!!
:goodjob:

Yeah CF,DOGS in General are perfect Judges of Characters IMO. We once had a Neighbor Couple, they were Girlfriends, and one of the Ladies would come over, I think Her name was Pat, and Sugar-Bear would just go ape-shit to try and get to Her, and I do not mean in any Friendly way either!!! I cautioned Pat not to ever try and pet Sugar-Bear, but being the know it all She presented Her self to be, She tried one time, when we had Sugar tied up to the Front Porch, and had no idea, She was coming over, when we heard a scream, and I thought "OH NO", well She had come over with Dog Snacks(Sugar Hated Dog Snacks), and tried to befriend our Dog, well to make a long story short, Sugar bit the HELL out of her Hands, not just Hand. There was Blood, Screaming, and a dreadful ROW happening on our front Porch, and at this point We did not even know what was going on!!!:thedoubletake: When I got outside and saw what had happened, I instantly got pissed off, because We had warned Her, that Sugar Bear did not like Her energy. She was apologetic, and said it was Her fault. But I still had to take Her to the ER, She got 17 stitches in one Hand and 23 in the Other. All of it came out of My pocket, of Course, and the Dept of Animal Control wanted to take My Dog and Incarcerate her for 2 weeks. After much wheeling and Dealing, We convinced them that we could Quarantine Sugar on our own. They left us with the Ominous Message, that if She bit anyone else, they were gonna put Her DOWN!!! Even after I explained to them that We had warned Pat, to not and try to have any contact with Sugar Bear, as Sugar just did not TRUST/LIKE Her. Pat corroborated our story, and We were able to keep Her at Home in Quarantine Status for 2 weeks. The funny thing about this incident, was that Pat's Girlfriend Jen, was just LOVED by Sugar Bear!!!:winkyface: Which told Me that there was something not right about Pat:hmmmm:. Well come to find out, about 2 Months later, Pat beat the Crap out of Jen, and Jen came to our House for Safety. She said that She felt it was the safest place to go, as Pat was Deathly afraid of Sugar-Bear, and I and My Wife were there to protect Her:blushsmile:. And She knew that We would not let Pat come over, ever, after the Biting incidence. So We put Sugar-Bear out on Her Leash/Dog Runner, to keep Pat away. Jen informed us that Pat had been being Physically/Mentally abusive to Her for about Two Years now, and She wanted Out of the Relationship, PRONTO.:hmmmm: So We called the Sheriffs Office, and they sent a Car out for Pat, who by this time had barricaded Herself into Her Cabin/HOME, and according to Jen had .38 Special Revolver. Well as You can imagine, this really ratcheted things up another NOTCH! Before too long, We had an entire Cadre of Police, along with their Special Weapons Response Teams in our Yard and House, which they were using as a CP, with our permission of Course! They finally got Her to Surrender Herself, after about a 4 Hour Standoff. I guess the Moral to the Story is, that if Your Dog does not like someone, be extra wary of that Person. They Arrested Pat, Jen got a Restraining Order against Her, and We lived next to Jen for another 3 Years, with NO PROBLEMS, and Sugar Bear just LOVED HER!!!:;): So always trust Your Dogs Instincts, it could save You a lot of Trouble, and Maybe even save Your Life, or Someones else!!! Dogs seem to have a 6th sense about all this Crap, and I always see how My Dog reacts to someone New, that I do not know from Adam. If they do not pass the Dog test, they have just Failed My Test!!!:thumb: I have NEVER had Anyone try to Steal from My Garden, as of Yet:wood:. And I hope this remains the Norm. During Flowering, I stay up all night long, patrolling My Garden at Varying different Times during the Night, always at Different Times, so I do not set up a Pattern, My Enemies could use against Me. I might go out and check my Perimeter, then go right back out after a few Minutes, and do it all over again. Or I might do a walk around, and not go back out for another 50 minutes to an Hour, if someone is trying to raid My Garden, I want them to have NO IDEA, when I could show up again!:) I just want them to know"THAT I WILL BE SHOWING UP, SOMETIMES SOONER, SOMETIMES LATER", but I will be coming!!! I can also Hear everything that is going on in the Garden, so if I Hear something unusual, I get right on it. I have Baby Monitors set up in My Garden, they are the cheapest, most efficient way to Hear what is going on in My Garden, and work like a CHARM!!! We should pass that info along to other Growers that need a cheap and highly effective listening device for their respective Gardens or Grow Spaces, it really does WORK WELL. If I ever caught someone in My Garden trying to Rip Me Off, I would not just go and arbitrarily Shoot Them, or Beat them over their Heads, unless they attacked Me of Course, then Woe Be to Them, as I have spent Four Tours in actual Combat, with Bullets coming at Me from the other side. And I know how to end those types of Confrontation Quickly and Lethally. But if they complied with My Orders to Desist, I would have them Lie down on their faces prone, make them stretch their Arms out to their sides in full view, cross their Legs one over the other while laying down, and then call My local Sheriff to come and arrest Trespassers on My Property. As I am fully Legal, there would be no problems with the MMJ, they(THE SHERIFFS) all know Me anyways, and appreciate My adherence to the Law. I have even deployed with a couple of them. They know My Wife as well, and Her Medical Conditions, and are "ALL" Sympathetic to our Plight. Yeah CF a Weed Bunker would be pretty Cool,if they did not dry out so Damn Fast!!!:drool: And as far as loosing Sugar Bear, I think about Her everyday since She Passed. I have even woken up, out of SLEEP, with Tears streaming down My cheeks, just from Dreaming about Her! I LOVED THAT DOG!!!:angel: I know She has become an Angel, or some such thing. Today it is a sweltering 110 degrees, out of the Garden, in the Garden it is hitting 121 Degrees, way to hot to get anything constructive done. But the Plants are SURE Enjoying it!!!:hug: Thanks for stopping By Again CF, I gotta go check Your World out Now!!!:thumb: Take CARE FRIEND. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Sounds like you had an episode of Cops in your front yard! Good thing to get rid of that neighbor. I believe dogs sense anything that is not the norm. Like fear, excitement, hatred.

I think that is a great way to secure and guard your garden. With you comming at different times and your dog! Love your pictures. I look forward to see more!
:circle-of-love:

Thanks CF, I appreciate it! Good thing We were Growing at a Different Location(FAMILY), It was kinda surreal, I felt like I was on an Episode of Hawaii 5'O, or something:thedoubletake:, They realized, or knew I was Military, and kinda just Moved Right In, it was FREAKING WEIRD!!! Especially since My Wife barely had the Time to hide Her Herbal Artifacts!!!:bitingnails: I kept Thinking "Please don't have left Something Incriminating Out" Even though You/We are Legal, it would LOOK bad. Especially to Me, probably more than Them, even though They Knew She Smoked, I did not want Them to Think She was a Loadie. I know, it probably sounds Weird, but I am a product of My environment. My Father was a Marine as Well!!!:phew: But I gotta learn to leave that way of Thinking Behind, as FREEDOM awaits! Have You noticed CF(I AM SURE YOU HAVE) there seems to be an Awful Lot of Ex-Military on this Site!?! Just Glad I am not ALONE, is all:blushsmile:, This is the only SITE for Me. Make sure You Have all Your Recruits Willing, Ready and ABLE!!! As I know You Do!!:hmmmm: Wish I could come BY for an Inspection, Then You could do the same for Mine!!!:hug: And Then We Could Extoll Our Recruits Virtues to One Another:thumb:! I know I am being Full of It, but I DO wish We could Really Check One Anothers Sites Out, But Pictures and Videos are gonna have to Do!!! I am Rambling Again, I'll let You Go. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Yes I do notice there are a lot of ex military on this site. I believe that ex military people in general are the most informed on what is really going on in this world and how important freedom is.
You never know James. We have 2 totally different gardens. I would love to inspect yours but I have to admit I have never seen plants as big as yours in real life before!! Ha! I would be intimidated by your recruits!! You never know what happens in life. Definately would be awesome to check out your grow!! Maybe help you with the front end loader when you harvest!! LoL!!
:thumb:

Don't You find that kind of Funny though CF, that us Under Achievers, are the ones that have the Most Maturity, understand the meaning of FREEDOM, and tend to know more about what is going on in the World in General? We were supposed to be the Ones to Dumb or Poor to Go to College, so our best shot at having any sort of life, was to join the Military!?!:hmmmm: I think while our Friends were partying, and GOOFING OFF in College, we were becoming Men, Learning Discipline, Attention to Detail, Honor, Putting the Team before anything else, Common Sense, Duty and everything else they were NOT learning in College! I can remember seeing My In College Friends, sometime or other, when on Leave or What not, and they all seemed to Me to be Overgrown, still living off of Mom and Dad, Older High School Kids!!!:straightface: That made Me realize how fortunate I Was, to of had the Balls to Join the Military(MARINES), because I was leaps and bounds ahead of them all in Maturity, Self Confidence, Physical Fitness ETC, ETC. All the Guys that used to give Me a Hard Time and Mess with the Poor Kid(NERD), did not have it in them to Mess with Me anymore. One time when I was at a Kegger, on Leave, A guy I'll call B, Drunkenly came up to Me and asked Me Why I always looked like I was ready to take someones Head OFF. This took Me completely OFF GUARD, as I thought I was just Chillin and minding My own business. Anyways, I told Him I wasn't feeling that way, just relaxing and taking everything in. That was when B told Me that the Guys that used to Mess with Me, all thought that I was probably thinking about who to get even with First, and they were all afraid to get to close or talk to Me, because they thought I was gonna Kick their Asses or Something!!!:trance: That really shocked the shit out of Me, and I realized, or finally noticed, that compared to their Skinny or Overweight Bodies, I was, for the First Time in My life, amongst these Guys, and I was the Predator, so to speak, and not the Prey!:scratchinghead: I was not sure how to take that, but I SURE ENJOYED IT!!!:icon_cool I Knew, from that moment on, I would never take any Crap, from any of THEM AGAIN!!!:winkyface: And it kinda made me realize how much I had changed, compared to them. Well Enough of Beating My Chest, and You know what is FUNNY, I do use Machines when I Harvest, a couple of TRIM-PROS, so YEAH, if YOU were here that is exactly the position You would be occupying:rofl:, it cracks Me up You Said It First!!!LOL:high-five: Good Guess My Man!!!:thumb: Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

LOL!!! Yes, I can totally relate! When I got back from boot I had a new respect in my town too! I was uncomfortable with it at first but quickly learned to really embrace it!! HA! They were wondering who you would get first!! I really do know the feeling!!
Definately would love the trim pro possition. I am sure the smell comming out of those machines while trimming is very strong and sweet!!
:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom