This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

:bravo:James, I feel so bad for your wife, my husband has trouble with pain medications upsetting his stomach and also has a Hiatial hernia, he was prescribed Protonix, it is the only thing that helps with his stomach pain, our insurance wouldn't pay for it, it cost over $160.00, but luckily we found out that we can go to our local VA outpatient location right in our city, they fill all his prescriptions that our insurance doesn't, all these years we didn't realize we could use them, he's been out of the army since the late 70's and never once went to the VA, he even got free eyeglasses from them, what a god send. It even helps with our deductible on our insurance.

I just realized that just by visiting your journal I would be automatically subscribed, someone told me this before and I forgot.

Your plants are amazingly amazing, can I come and live with you guys in your green heaven? I've never seen anything so hugh growing.

I gotta agree with your wife, my guess her name is hyacin? spelling is wrong, sound it out, anyway, your soil is so amended and healthy that you don't need to add anything else to it. I don't think they can be any better then they are now, and purchasing products for this amount of plants will cost you lots and lots of money, my guess. Stay organic if you can, I think your wife's instints are right on the money. Tell her I said "Hi" and would like to hear her thoughts on both your grow. It's her's too, without her you probably would not gotten to where your are now, that's my guess anyway!:circle-of-love::bravo:

I agree with Grace! Your wife is beautiful. She has awesome hair. She makes a great presenter for your monsters you have growing!!

That trimmer sounds like a busy machine when you are harvesting. I bet that hash is outstanding!!
:goodjob::circle-of-love:

I agree with Grace! Your wife is beautiful. She has awesome hair. She makes a great presenter for your monsters you have growing!!

That trimmer sounds like a busy machine when you are harvesting. I bet that hash is outstanding!!

With that kind of grow, you definitely need one of those trimmers, without a doubt!!

na just 20 bucks and a handfull of our freinds south of the border LOL
With that kind of grow, you definitely need one of those trimmers, without a doubt!!

:rofl:
na just 20 bucks and a handfull of our freinds south of the border LOL

You take good care of those character south of the border, I'm sure some how down the blood line they're cousins of mine, plus keep a close eye on them, if they're like me they may stash away a few big colas..speaking of cousins, I have over 200 cousins 1st and 2nd cousins, my father came from a family of 13, none lived too far beyond their 50's heart disease, my two brothers died at ages 36 and 52 one of heart attack the other at 52 from a stroke, my mother came from a family of 12. My husband is one of 13(puerto rican). If their's anything we latins know how to do really well is garden and reproduce:rofl:

James, I'm jealous, you have such a beautiful presenter, all I have are my mutts who keep getting in the picture as soon as they see the camera, they're attention whores:circle-of-love:

trust me grace I thought about what I was saying befor I posted itLOL just sounded like one of those jobs nobody here wanted to do sept my white boy ass:) I loves me some trim:)
:rofl:

You take good care of those character south of the border, I'm sure some how down the blood line they're cousins of mine, plus keep a close eye on them, if they're like me they may stash away a few big colas..speaking of cousins, I have over 200 cousins 1st and 2nd cousins, my father came from a family of 13, none lived too far beyond their 50's heart disease, my two brothers died at ages 36 and 52 one of heart attack the other at 52 from a stroke, my mother came from a family of 12. My husband is one of 13(puerto rican). If their's anything we latins know how to do really well is garden and reproduce:rofl:

First James tell your wife I am saying a prayer to ease the pain and speed recovery. I hope you find a Dr. like mine she is awesome. Second Holy Towering Giants! :cheesygrinsmiley: yer gonna need a chainsaw!!!

Thank You Auntie and CF, She is Beautiful, even from just the Backside(I MEAN I LOVE HER BACKSIDE TOO), and You cannot even see her MORE LOVELY FACE!!!:blushsmile: She will need to see this Post, She thinks Her Illness' have detracted from Her beauty, She says She Feels like She looks like an OLD HAG, I vehemently disagree with Her on This, She needs to hear from others it just ain't SO!!!:thanks: And as far as Friends from South of the Border, about a Third of My Family is Mexican, I even have a Born in Mexico Step-Mom!!! I grew Up Speaking both Spanish and English!!! It sure helps get me by in My State. fish cake, fish cake, You are a Born Comedian!!!:rofl: King Toke Love, thank YOU for the Compliment!!! All of You, THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS!!!:circle-of-love: CF, the Hash is the BOMB, from what I have HEARD, I'll give You My Personal Opinion in 2 WEEKS!!!:high-five: Auntie, I got a Post on My E-Mail for Plant Of The Month, I just go there when I want to go to the Thread. I bet if You PM Closet Farmer, He can get You there with NO PROBLEMOS!!!:yahoo: Take Care All. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Thanks BuckShot, I appreciate The Compliments!!!:high-five: How have You Been My Friend? I hope all is well with YOU!!!:circle-of-love: It is SO GOOD to Hear from YOU!!! I know it probably has not been that LONG, but it seems like awhile since We last had a Good talk!?!:hmmmm: So I am Very,VERY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!:blushsmile: Take Care My Friend, it has been a long night/day whatever here. My Wife was up all night long in intolerable PAIN. Nothing would HELP, We almost went to the Emergency Room about 4:30 this Morning, She is finally sleeping, THANK GOD!!! I am up as per My usual Insomnia PTSD thing!!!:helpsmilie: It sucks cause I want to SLEEP more than ANYTHING!!!:slide: 2 more WEEKS, and then Maybe I can Get Some Un-Interrupted SLEEP!!!:blunt: Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

wow 2 weeks James? thats more sweet than waiting for a harvest:)I cant wait for you to taste your own fruit! and you deserve it too. thanks again for your service:cheer:

Thank You fishcake, I really CANNOT WAIT, TO TAKE A BIG BONG RIP, OF EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE TO SMOKE:bigtoke:! I will probably Pass Out Way Before, I get close to being Half Way Through!!!:sleep: But That Is The Whole Point, Un-Interrupted Dreamless SLEEP!!!:yahoo: I will be SO HAPPY if This Happens!!! I have had Insomnia from PTSD, Combat Related, For Over 20 Years Now, the only breaks I ever got from it, was when I was In-Between My Times in the Military. As soon as I had to Stop Smoking Cannabis, all the Symptoms came Back in a short Matter of Time.:thedoubletake: I Think It Sucked!!!:straightface: But Hey, Only 2 More Weeks!!!:laugh: Take Care, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Thank You fishcake, I really CANNOT WAIT, TO TAKE A BIG BONG RIP, OF EVERY SINGLE THING I HAVE TO SMOKE:bigtoke:! I will probably Pass Out Way Before, I get close to being Half Way Through!!!:sleep: But That Is The Whole Point, Un-Interrupted Dreamless SLEEP!!!:yahoo: I will be SO HAPPY if This Happens!!! I have had Insomnia from PTSD, Combat Related, For Over 20 Years Now, the only breaks I ever got from it, was when I was In-Between My Times in the Military. As soon as I had to Stop Smoking Cannabis, all the Symptoms came Back in a short Matter of Time.:thedoubletake: I Think It Sucked!!!:straightface: But Hey, Only 2 More Weeks!!!:laugh: Take Care, JAMESTHEGREEN.
James, let me tell you, make sure to sit down and relax, all it took for me was a few hits of my own. Had a old friend stop by tonight to do a smoke test, funny how they seem to show up when they know you have something good. I had to stop smoking after 3 puffs, I gave him the rest of joint to take home, his GF my friend Linda was waiting to get home before she tried it. Anyway, it is definitely the DNA Lemon Shunk from Herbie's, it also gave me about 3 nice clones off of her. Very happy with HERBIES, YOU HEAR THAT HERBIES, FREE SEEDS PLEASE,
I can't wait to rip one with you, you'll probably be hilarious on smoke, Countdown starting, take care/grace:adore:

Yes, Definitely!!! HA HA! I'll be sure to be sitting!!!:high-five: Don't give All your Herb Away, You'll find the Mice come out of the Wood Work, Rather Quickly:thedoubletake:! I'll off lay on the Spanish, I am not completely fluent, but I can get by pretty Well!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks For The Prayers!!!:blushsmile: She can Use Them!!!:amen: Take Care, did You Find The Site??? SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

What is it about us Marines. It is funny. I was not in for the amount of time you were. I was only at 2 countries and lived in Southern Cal so I can get by on Spanish too....una pekito. Whatever! And Japanise less pekito!! Domo Arigoto Marine!
Grace definately has some great advise. Must be really cool to live in an area that has a lot of growers. Who knows. When I get famous someday I might have to join you! LoL! Grow some Farmer in the Beanstock Plants!!
Seriously. Your wife looks great in the photos. One photo I can see her eyes!! She has that cat woman cool look. Either that or she is super stoned. And her back side look is nice too. Look forward to the next photo shoot. What would really be cool is a close up of her and combat boots. There is a alot of talk about that around here and we just don't see enough of that!! LoL!
Really Glad you joined the site. Thanks James!!
:thumb:

Yes, Definitely!!! HA HA! I'll be sure to be sitting!!!:high-five: Don't give All your Herb Away, You'll find the Mice come out of the Wood Work, Rather Quickly:thedoubletake:! I'll off lay on the Spanish, I am not completely fluent, but I can get by pretty Well!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks For The Prayers!!!:blushsmile: She can Use Them!!!:amen: Take Care, did You Find The Site??? SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Yes, yes I did. I saw the look of jealousy on this guy'ss face, he actually asked me for a clone for his father, I told him I can't do that my honey made me promise not to do any selling or giving away. I told him right then and there that I was done with growing and was shutting down for the summer. I knew I shouldn't have told her anything, but I did give him a seedling my husband started and some pots, he has a plant in his backyard he found somewhere. but he wanted a guaranteed fem, I did give him a seed of vanilla kush, but I think he wants a clone, which I may give him to get him away, my husband said to give it to him. I have a bad feeling this guy is jealous, he and I never did see eye to eye, he's a know it all, he knows everything about growing from his father, but he never knew how to get good seeds, I figure I'll shut him up. Plus I told him that I didn't care of someone tried to turn me in, it's a misdemeor in our state if you have less then 200 grams. I Know, I know first rule don't tell anyone, stupid me, I just missed my friend, hadn't seen her in almost 2 years, too bad she still with him, but he is good for her. Plus hon and me missed hanging with them, but I can't smoke like he does. OH SHIT, well S is happy to see them again, and if he's happy I'm happy.

Thanks BuckShot, I appreciate The Compliments!!!:high-five: How have You Been My Friend? I hope all is well with YOU!!!:circle-of-love: It is SO GOOD to Hear from YOU!!! I know it probably has not been that LONG, but it seems like awhile since We last had a Good talk!?!:hmmmm: So I am Very,VERY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!:blushsmile: Take Care My Friend, it has been a long night/day whatever here. My Wife was up all night long in intolerable PAIN. Nothing would HELP, We almost went to the Emergency Room about 4:30 this Morning, She is finally sleeping, THANK GOD!!! I am up as per My usual Insomnia PTSD thing!!!:helpsmilie: It sucks cause I want to SLEEP more than ANYTHING!!!:slide: 2 more WEEKS, and then Maybe I can Get Some Un-Interrupted SLEEP!!!:blunt: Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Prayers needed here, prayer circle for James wife, 1st on my list tonight, relax, it'll get better soon!!!

Back
Top Bottom