Tkmk's First Attempt At Cloning

I have my clones in the same greenhouse with my veg plants, and they all get a blast of daylight spectrum LED light in the middle of the night to prevent flowering (3x in the night, midnight, 2pm, 4pm, for a few minutes each). If my clones weren't getting this light, I'm sure they would quickly go into flowering phase.

I have my clones in the same greenhouse with my veg plants, and they all get a blast of daylight spectrum LED light in the middle of the night to prevent flowering (3x in the night, midnight, 2pm, 4pm, for a few minutes each). If my clones weren't getting this light, I'm sure they would quickly go into flowering phase.
Yeah the sc clones i took were just barely into flower and are going to need to reveg so might take longer but give it a week and they will take off

My new buckets finally came in today so yay my gsc clone can finally be transplanted and meets her forever home :yahoo:

The room looks so much better with out the chair and tins in there. The other 3 clones are starting to get some growth to them.
20220218_154108.jpg
20220218_154113.jpg
20220218_154118.jpg
20220218_154122.jpg
20220218_154126.jpg

She has been crazy busy lately. I have to try harder to get her to star one.
Well don't overwhelm her and then she won't like it!

Very true slow and steady wins the race.
OK well we have to get her in the race first. Just slowly. Like your harvest. I think that timeframe is more than ample enough for her to begin and learn to love Journaling here.

he's right I've been busy i work another job and right now I'm in the hospital glad to know my husband checks on me
Oh no, I hope everything turns out ok Mrs and it's nothing bad! :(

All 4 clones are doing great. Just so sad i have to get rid of one but at least i know which one im not going to keep. 2 of the sc clones are just shooting right up but the 3rd isnt doing much at all.

I topped and started some lst on the gsc clone today. Im not normally into topping but figured she is so much bigger than the others so why not. I might even top one of the sc clones and see a side by side difference.
20220220_171915.jpg
20220220_171911.jpg
20220220_171905.jpg

Have a look at Quadlining for that topped plant. That's a great way to maximize the value of that cut.
Sorry i didnt see this post till i was going to do my daily update. This being my first ever grow i will not attempt that this run but i will deffinetly do some major research into it and i may try it out sometime in the future. Thank you im always down to try something new

They look to be off to a fantastic start. Nice roots.

Back
Top Bottom