Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

I just finished transplanting 8 of the plants in the bags on the wall, into containers. Here's what the back yard looks like now.
DSCF6927.JPG
DSCF6928.JPG
DSCF6929.JPG
DSCF6930.JPG
Starting to fill up. After I get some thing to eat and take a little time for some fun, I plan to CLONE THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY THING. I'm going to get as many as I can over the next 2 days while the weather's not so hot, cause its headed back to triple digits in 3 days, so as they say " You got-a make Hay when the Sun Shines " Later TOAST

Mon-yon-a baby! :laughtwo:

Well I got to having to much fun, past out and didn't do any CLONES. Shame On Me. Ha Ha Ha. So tomorrow it is. I'm going to do a Big hit of Wax and go back and lay down. Mon-yon-a my friends. TOAST

You of all growers deserve the occasional day off :rofl::tokin::allgood:

image13821.jpeg

Here are this evenings Clones 18
DSCF6932.JPG
and 6
DSCF69332.JPG
for a total of 24 add to the 24 I took this morning I now have 48 brand new plants. For some reason I could not find the UD/Boom or the UD/Chem, I know there some where on the property. Tomorrow I will make a plant by plant search to find these two, cause I need to make more of those plants. Austu-La-Bye Bye for now Boys and Girls. TOAST

I now have 48 brand new plants. For some reason I could not find the UD/Boom or the UD/Chem, I know there some where on the property. Tomorrow I will make a plant by plant search to find these two, cause I need to make more of those plants. Austu-La-Bye Bye for now Boys and Girls. TOAST

Because on fridays, 4 dozen new marijuana plants is just not enough :rofl:

Damn, you grow healthy clones. :bravo:

Yep leaning on the Mexican mother I'd say. JDS is a great smoke by the way, proper old school sativa with great woodsy/skunky smell. I choose to smoke it often in the daytime as there's no body stone there, no comedown and the bud is very stimulating but not speedy. I hope this cross will take some of these characteristics.

Full Update: There's some good stuff in this one, so check it out. The Hill:
DSCF69403.JPG
DSCF6941.JPG
DSCF6942.JPG
DSCF69431.JPG
This is a UD X PR
DSCF69441.JPG
This is a EF
DSCF69451.JPG
The next 4 are JD's, the first two plants started to bud and are revegging, the next pic is a close up the reveg, the next pic is two more JD's that didn't start flowering so they didn't have to reveg and the next is a close up
DSCF69461.JPG
DSCF6948.JPG
DSCF6947.JPG
DSCF6949.JPG
Now here's another JD that started to flower and had to change back into veg
DSCF69501.JPG
check out how these two branches revegged into three tops
DSCF6951.JPG
DSCF6952.JPG
Now Here's PK in different stages. This first one kinda started to flower
DSCF6953.JPG
and the close up
DSCF69552.JPG
the one right below it started to flower and had to reveg
DSCF69541.JPG
and the close up
DSCF69561.JPG
Here are the four in the plot
DSCF69574.JPG
they vegged from the get go. and close up
DSCF69581.JPG
Now remember all those plants were all clones that were the same size and the same age. Its interesting how some were affected by the out side light not being close enough to the indoor 18/6. Ok on to the back yard:
DSCF69592.JPG
DSCF69602.JPG
DSCF69611.JPG
DSCF6962.JPG
DSCF69631.JPG
Planter #1
DSCF69641.JPG
This is SLH
DSCF69653.JPG
This is UD X JDS
DSCF69662.JPG
The two plants in this pic are JD the close one and EF behind
DSCF69672.JPG
This was the mother JD
DSCF6968.JPG
another UD X JDS
DSCF69691.JPG
and another EF
DSCF69702.JPG
Here are the remaining last batch of clones
DSCF69712.JPG
Planter #2
DSCF69722.JPG
This is a UD X JDS
DSCF69731.JPG
and this is an EF
DSCF69742.JPG
and last but not least the 48 clones in my living room cause its way to HOT!!!!! out side.
DSCF6975.JPG
Well there you have it. Hope every body's grooving. Later TOAST

Warm, contended sigh.

You certainly have your hands full of healthy, happy charges, eh, smiling one? :battingeyelashes: :love: I can almost envision the chest puffed out as you stand at the top of the hill and look down. Well done TOAST.

I'd have put the clones in my living room too. Priorities, after all. Lol!

This was the mother JD

DSCF6968.JPG

another UD X JDS

DSCF69691.JPG

Thats some fancy training on mother Jack and your UnderDawg and Jarillo de Sinaloa

I knew you could do this, but I didn't think you had the time with all the girls on the hill clamoring for your attention.

and last but not least the 48 clones in my living room cause its way to HOT!!!!! out side.

DSCF6975.JPG

Straight up - this i not the living room I pictured you would have. Love the dolls/marionettes. Expected the guitars :)

HAPPY 4th OF JULY you who celebrate. So I was inspecting my indoor plants for bugs and looked up and noticed the JD was ready to harvested so I did.
DSCF6980.JPG
DSCF69862.JPG
there are 3 more good size branches to trim yet but I got other stuff to do right now, so that will have to wait til later. I have been Playing pretty hard as of late, do to the party weekend and all, and I forgot all about the 48 Clones in my living room. Didn't even check them sense the day I took them. Needless to say I cooked them. Time to take more clones. I MUST be getting old, I have never lost an entire batch of Clones, EVER. I'm a DICK HEAD. OH WELL SHIT HAPPENS. Check this out, the guy down the street on the corner, left Thursday to go to the beach for the holiday. Friday the state park rangers told every body in the RV section they had to leave as quickly as possible because of HIGH WINDS. Him and his wife gathered up every thing and was ready to leave when Rick noticed he had forgotten to get these 2 ceramic dogs he uses to mark the front and back of his Motor Home. He left the drivers seat to go get the dogs and his wife went back to the bedroom for something. When Rick came back in, in stead of going right to the drivers seat, he went left at his wifes beckoning, just as he reached the bathroom a Cypress tree fell and cut the RV straight thru, right behind the front wheels and totaled it. If they would have been in there seats where they were suposta be they would both be dead and there children parentless. UN-F/N-Believable. I had some crazy shit happen I my life but nothing like that. Have a good bunch TOAST

Do you have tornado passing through your area now???

Back
Top Bottom