Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Having hallucinogenic Saturday fun, are we TOAST? :laughtwo:

I remember that to a lot of trips we were kicking it off with Electric Ladyland... I've put it on my plate now again, definitely acid :hippy::party::tommy:

Con, I started off with The Benefit of Mr. Kite and slid right into Grand Funk Railroad I'm your Captain and then we were off. This New Age Blotter Acid Is as nice as it gets. I'm not sure if it was because of how it was stored or if that's just the way it is these days, but this was a slow dull lead, I should a took 3 hits and I might of caught a good peak. No peaks, no valley's, no grip and no jaw clench, this shit was F-N CLEAN, it could of been fresher. But I had a great time and no DINGY"S or back shit on the come down. Hell of a lot better overall then the shit in the 70's. All Right, All Right, All Right, Here's a short UPDATE: The Hill
DSCF6848.JPG
DSCF6849.JPG
DSCF6850.JPG
DSCF6851.JPG
Kind of a slow go sense last time. The Back Yard:
DSCF6852.JPG
DSCF6853.JPG
DSCF6854.JPG
DSCF68561.JPG
DSCF68572.JPG
DSCF6858.JPG
Here are some close ups of the indoor stuff
DSCF68602.JPG
DSCF6861.JPG
DSCF6864.JPG
DSCF68651.JPG
Those last pix were UDXPR ( PUNTA ROJA ) Thank you my friend for taking my meager attempt and turning it in to World Class MEDS. My friend this shit is going to be EPIC no BULL SHIT. Thanks again for that bit of MAGIC you added to my cross. BRILLIANT to say the least. You all have a great weekend and its not even a recovery weekend for me, no recovery time needed. TOAST

So no cosmic circles, eh? Maybe it was the dose, hard to come by blotter stronger than 150-200 mikes each. Used to be good Hoffmans in the 90s and early 00s, but in London we were eating 3 a head and that set us up for a real trip with big peak and few small ones on the way down. Very hard to get a good acid these days, everybody's into badly cut blow or ketamine... yeah the last one is big in Europe. Hmmm I need to check this soundtrack, man :passitleft:

Pics great as always, seems like you're gonna be the first one to taste this bud, and Colombian might really push it furthuuur. It's weird that I couldn't germinate any and you did. Well I picked more mature seeds for you so they wouldn't end on one run :laugh:

that new Greatful Dead Band
Dead and company, is the new band with Bob Weir and John Mayer joined on guitar and as much I hate to say it he is really good in the position. I Was always and still am a big 'Jerry Garcia head'. So it is hard sometimes for me to see someone else play his parts.
AnyWho. Glad to see Toast getting toasty and rockin' on with his bad self.
I didn't even know you could find doses anymore but I wasn't looking.cheers

I have heard that Cannabis only grows between certain temperatures. That has never been so evident as these last three days. My last update was a two week period. The temperature was in the high 90's to 105 degrees. The plants hardly did any thing during that period. The last three days have been overcast and in the 70 to 80 degrees and the plants grew a foot in those three days. Check this picture with the other one that's on this same page.
DSCF6882.JPG
These plants never stop amazing me. TOAST

They didn't just grow vertically either. Turning into regular trees. :high-five: I learned something new today and I'll be more alert to tent temperatures. Had a few spikes this weekend when the atmosphere heated up.

Well, I feel pretty darned special to be the first one to step forward and say "Well done TOAST!" :high-five:

Gave me goosebumps. Was I the first person here? You proud of yourself? :battingeyelashes: :love: You should be.

Sue I'm not as happy with my self, as much I am with Conradino23. I think this strain was accidently pollinated so it shouldn't even exist. I wonder how many of the really great strains were accidents. A lot I bet. Thanks kelticBlue this one is a Thing Of Beauty, I wish you all could just hold that bud in your hands, its so rock hard and dense and feels like it weighs twice as much as a same size bud of the Kush I grow, its really impressive. TOAST

Well it was a test cross which means I pollinated one branch to see how UD male influences a structure and flowering time of landrace sativa in F1. Mother had extremely dense buds, but UD definitely added this bubblegum flavor, so let's just say these genes mixed well, and we have a great breeding material here :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom