Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

It's been Triple Digits here yesterday, today, and they say for the next three days and then back to the 70,s. I got the Coco Coir mixed and the 5 remaining clones into baggies.
DSCF67881.JPG
3 - SSH, 1 - EF, and 1 - SLH. I got lucky, they wouldn't have made another day in this heat in the Produce bags. They would have cooked. Toast. Check out my Humming Birds on Off Topic or SweetSue's Off Topic Journal.

Lol Toast :rofl:

Wish I had been flirting, but I was just way too high when I posted. Have you ever smoked Blue Dream? I imagine you have. I harvested and dried some and it is the most potent most interesting plant I've grown so far......and five days on, I don't seem to be getting used to it yet.

This is the first time I used Activated Biochar and Mychorizae in my cannabis grow, wonder if that has anything to do with it or I just lucked out on the pheno.

Hope your weekend has started superbly Toast :ciao::allgood::ganjamon::green_heart:

Heirloom sent me some biochar for one of my LOS no-till pots. That soil is kicking butt!!! It's my first time ever using biochar and I'm mighty impressed. I've used myco all along. I've only been growing under two years, so there's going to be a lot of "firsts" ahead of me.

TOAST..... Your hillside and courtyard are breathtaking. Seriously, they took my breath away. You're pretty amazing, you know that, don't you? Let me find something musical to express my appreciation. :battingeyelashes:

Update: The Hill:
DSCF6789.JPG
DSCF6790.JPG
DSCF6791.JPG
DSCF67921.JPG
DSCF6793.JPG
DSCF67941.JPG
DSCF67952.JPG
DSCF6796.JPG
DSCF6797.JPG
It looks like there is going to be at least a couple Monsters on the hill this time. Planter #2 The SSH doesn't seem to be doing as well as the Pure Kush does here, but It's still early, so we will see. I am trying extra hard not to break any branches this year.
DSCF67981.JPG
DSCF67991.JPG
DSCF6800.JPG
DSCF68012.JPG
DSCF68021.JPG
Check out this EF. It's Smoke-in. The Leaves are 2" wide and 9" long, and its only 2 ft tall, with at least 2 months before she starts flowering. Should be a BIGGIN.
DSCF6803.JPG
DSCF68043.JPG
DSCF68052.JPG
You all have a wonderful weekend and til next time TOAST

Heirloom sent me some biochar for one of my LOS no-till pots. That soil is kicking butt!!! It's my first time ever using biochar and I'm mighty impressed. I've used myco all along. I've only been growing under two years, so there's going to be a lot of "firsts" ahead of me.

TOAST..... Your hillside and courtyard are breathtaking. Seriously, they took my breath away. You're pretty amazing, you know that, don't you? Let me find something musical to express my appreciation. :battingeyelashes:

It's pretty impressive stuff isn't it?

Have a super weekend Sue - I'm recovering from an excessive night out here :ciao:

So I got these Coco Coir Fiber Bricks figured out. What you do is, take your 5 kilo brick, put it in a wheelbarrow, get your hose with a sprayer nossel, spray the brick real good, and then break out this saw
DSCF6808.JPG
and scrape the wet area's. It fluff's the Coir Fiber just like it comes out of the 3 cubic ft bags. AWESOME TOAST No more pain in the ASS

I was looking at the Black Water OG and I have never had a plant that looks like this so I thought I would put it in something with a lot of growth potential.
DSCF6819.JPG
DSCF6820.JPG
This is 10 kilo's of Coco Coir when I add soil from the big pile and mix it , it will go to the left of the big pile
DSCF68211.JPG
the finished product and then to the Astro Turf
DSCF68221.JPG
DSCF68231.JPG
as soon as some of the other plants are ready I am going to take all 8 of the tops. TOAST

Today I decided to transplant the plants in the little bags, into bigger bags. First thing out of the box. After preparing the food and soil I went to get some plants off the wall, one slipped out of my hand and took out a big ass branch of one of the EF's:
DSCF68351.JPG
DSCF6833.JPG
DSCF6834.JPG
Which only goes to show, " If any thing can happen it will " Any way I took the remaining 18 QT size baggies and put them in Gallon size baggies.:
DSCF6836.JPG
These next 2 pix are from a seed I was told was Super Silver Haze but I don't think so. This is the tightest bud I have ever grown.
DSCF68381.JPG
DSCF68391.JPG
Next is UD X PR this is the stuff that smells like Juicy Fruit Gum
DSCF68421.JPG
interesting note, the two I transplanted earlier, even though they are not flowering, they will reek a room just like the Big girl does. Next is my JD:
DSCF6844.JPG
DSCF6845.JPG
mine looks just Lester's, but mine doesn't change colors. And lastly this is a UD X JDS
DSCF68471.JPG
That's it on the plant front. My girlfriend's son went to see that new Greatful Dead Band ( I don't remember their name ) and returned with 4 Hits of Blotter Acid for me and my girlfriend. We will be TRIPPIN tomorrow. The last time I did ACID was at Gun's and Rose's / Metallica in the mid 90's, so this should be interesting to say the least. I've done Shroom's and X quite a few times sense then. This stuff is suposta be the best in years. Yeah how often do you hear that. I think its relative to what you have experienced in the past. What may be strong for the kids today, is weak ass shit compared to the shit I grew up on. They say its really Clean, no Gripping or Jaw Clench. That would be nice. All the fun with no side effects, I will believe it when it happens. LATER TOAST

Oh man you're lucky to score these tabs, acid is the best thing there is with the right company. However I've been always getting jaw clench :hippy::surf:

After I transplanted those plants, I went up on the Hill and cleaned under all the plants, cut off all the unnecessary branches, removed all the dead leaves, and redug the moats. Then I went around with the GIANT Q-TIP and made holes so the water can get to the roots more easily and then watered. That took the rest of the day. And I went grocery shopping and to Home Depot for a tarp for my outdoor shower. Now I am headed for the Tub. Austa-La-Bye-Bye for now TOAST

:laugh:

Have you've passed the acid test... again? :tommy::laugh:

Back
Top Bottom