Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

Remember Yesterday, ( Check out Yesterdaze Gone by Tesla ), I put those 4 OutDoor plants that were flowering Indoors to Finish? Well right now, I put those along with the others out side for some Sun. During that process, when I moved this UD X PR
DSCF67401.JPG
DSCF6743.JPG
DSCF67441.JPG
The entire surrounding vicinity upon the slightest movement of any of the branches, became what it would be like if you lived a Huge pack of Juicy Fruit Gum. I have grown the strain Juicy Fruit twice in the past, and the smell coming off this plant far surpasses the intensity of the Odor of those. Pretty Impressive. I don't know yet, if this is a Pheno or if all the seeds will produce this smell. Its really something. We need SMELL-O-VISION. TOAST. OMT - The plants that I used, 1/2 My soil mix and 1/2 Coco, did make the containers lighter and easier to handle, but you have to water them every day and I imagin when it gets HOT!!!, I'm probably going to have to water them twice a day. Lucky those are all in the back yard and not the HILL. TTYL

I wish someone would get on the ball and get that smell-o-vision function online already. :laughtwo:

I'm thankful you won't have to be watering those cocoa babes on the hill too Toast. Whew! Good thinking on your part. Will you use that mix again?

Hmm lem, late pheno of UD dubbed dog pheno had a very strong bubble gum flavor by the end of flowering, so it must be right there... and mother of this plant was more of a tangerine/carrot and lime kind of smell :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Side Note: Last night this guy brought me a bag of Concentrated Cannabis Oil infused GUMMY BEARS each Bear is 15 mg and a recommended dose is 300 mg and there was 20 Gummies in the bag for $11.00. You cant even feel 1, but 5 will put a BROW on you. They taste bitchen, and they are fun to give to your friends. So POT GUMMY BEARS, I say YEAH. FYI

Side Note: Last night this guy brought me a bag of Concentrated Cannabis Oil infused GUMMY BEARS each Bear is 15 mg and a recommended dose is 300 mg and there was 20 Gummies in the bag for $11.00. You cant even feel 1, but 5 will put a BROW on you. They taste bitchen, and they are fun to give to your friends. So POT GUMMY BEARS, I say YEAH. FYI

How funny, I was just looking at recipes for these. They sound fun. :laughtwo:

My wife has me make vegan gummy lollies with my Charlottes web and ACDC live Rosin when I have it in abundance as she doesn't like the feeling of being high. Having Lego molds makes it a lot of fun.

You cant even feel 1, but 5 will put a BROW on you. They taste bitchen, and they are fun to give to your friends. So POT GUMMY BEARS, I say YEAH. FYI

So when it first went legal in colorado someone gifted my wife a baggie of those gummies.
She was like what is this crap. She ate only one, then one hour later, she says they suck lets take a walk, go smoke.:smokin:
I didnt have a clue about edibles at the time. Should have told her to muuunnnch the whole bag.

This is mainly for the newer growers. Lots of times through out my growing career I have come up with, what I thought were great ideas, to make it nicer for the plants and easier for me, that totally back fired because I didn't think it all the way through. Then there is always that random act of destruction that you never saw coming. For example, once I was fixing a Mogal base 105 CFL just out side my indoor grow room, when a friend came to visit. I wanted to show him a unusual plant I had going. So I hung the light fixture off to the side and entered the grow room and brought that plant out side and set it down on the floor for examination. For what ever reason the fixture came off the hook, swung down, It just so happens it at the perfect hight to, swing down and cut that sucked off right at the soil, and that plant was laying on the floor. NEVER SEEN IT COMING. Side note that's where the saying OFF THE HOOK came from. Not really. Here in California any way, you should secure any hanging lights so they cant crash into each other durning an Earth Quake. Basicly make sure you think all the way through what you want you want to do when making improvments, because any thing that can go wrong, will. So be safe my friends and Keep Um Green Toast

My wife has me make vegan gummy lollies with my Charlottes web and ACDC live Rosin when I have it in abundance as she doesn't like the feeling of being high. Having Lego molds makes it a lot of fun.

Hey Conradino! :ciao:

If she does not mind sharing the recipe, would you please post it on my food thread :thanks:

image12127.jpeg

Was hacking down a branch to make more light for my girls when the branch did a salchow (I kid you not) and fell - nowhere near where I was hacking, right on top of my AutoDaquiri Lime and broke her back. Had to throw the plant in the freezer for butter as she was still a couple of weeks to three away from harvest. Nope didn't see that coming.

Peace Toast :high-five:

UPDATE: Well that week went fast. Starting on the Hill:
DSCF6748.JPG
DSCF67491.JPG
DSCF6750.JPG
Look at the shovel in the last update and you will see these are growing about an inch a day
DSCF6751.JPG
DSCF6752.JPG
DSCF6753.JPG
Now to the back yard:
DSCF6754.JPG
DSCF6755.JPG
DSCF6756.JPG
This is that Black Water OG:
DSCF6757.JPG
Planter #1 I have been pinning the branches down and cutting off the unwanted growth:
DSCF6758.JPG
DSCF6759.JPG
DSCF67602.JPG
DSCF6761.JPG
DSCF6762.JPG
DSCF6763.JPG
DSCF6764.JPG
DSCF6765.JPG
DSCF67661.JPG
These are the Clones there are still 5 that are not completely rooted:
DSCF67672.JPG
Planter #2:
DSCF6768.JPG
and finally The 5 clones:
DSCF6769.JPG

Keep Um Green People TOAST

Lol Toast :rofl:

Wish I had been flirting, but I was just way too high when I posted. Have you ever smoked Blue Dream? I imagine you have. I harvested and dried some and it is the most potent most interesting plant I've grown so far......and five days on, I don't seem to be getting used to it yet.

This is the first time I used Activated Biochar and Mychorizae in my cannabis grow, wonder if that has anything to do with it or I just lucked out on the pheno.

Hope your weekend has started superbly Toast :ciao::allgood::ganjamon::green_heart:

Today is the final flush on the indoor SPIDER MITE RUINED CRAP, so I wiil be pulling those plants tonight. Also the 5 remaining clones
DSCF6769.JPG
are completely rooted and need to be transplanted. A little over a week ago I ordered 20 kilo's of Coco Fiber that should be here in the next day or so, so I am going to try and wait for that to get here before transplanting the clones. But I am going to have to transplant them before Friday, hopefully the Coco will come before then. TOAST

My 20 kilo's of Coco Coir Fiber got here today. Big pain in the ass but worth it because of the price. It came in 4, 5 kilo bricks. What you have to do (which is the pain in the ass part ) is, put one of the 5 kilo bricks in a wheelbarrow and fill it with water, wait until the brick absorbs the water, then break it up by hand.
DSCF67832.JPG
I only broke up one of the 5 kilo bricks. It took about an hour. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom