DSCF8063.JPG
UltraDawg Chem
DSCF8065.JPG
DSCF80661.JPG
and Robert Bergman's Gold Leaf
DSCF8067.JPG
DSCF8068.JPG
Well got to get back at it. TOAST

Harvesting BWOG-OG: Jim I dug up the hole she was in to see what was up. Even though I was giving her 3 1/2 gallons of water a day, the dirt was bone dry, I even used one of those things you stick in the ground and it tells you how much wetness is in the soil, and it didn't even regester. So apparently she dehydrated to death. WHAT EVER Shit Happens. Here's The BWOG harvest the O.G. part
DSCF81162.JPG
DSCF81171.JPG
DSCF81181.JPG
More pix to come. TOAST

So I am looking at the remains of the BWOG that I intend to reveg and I'm going, " Well I cant just leave it out in the back yard until next spring ". The container it's in, is HUGE and has to be moved via dolly. It's also so big it wont fit through the door of my indoor grow room and is to tall for the outdoor grow room. So I got me's some BLACK PLASTIC and made her, her very own little Grow Room
DSCF81501.JPG
DSCF8151.JPG
DSCF81521.JPG
She seems to be quite happy now and hopefully she will stay that way, but you know women. LOL TOAST

I need to get on my pc at some point and give you reps Toast. I tried your method of bagging clones and it works phenomenally for me. I've been struggling for a while to get cloning down. I normally get about 25% success rate. With your method I got 100% plus my afghani even rooted! That's a first for me. Thank you!

Sent from this funny device I carry around and still call a phone even though I hardly ever make calls with it.

Well that is just awesome Morglie, glad to hear it. If you have any questions about any thing feel free to ask. Its kinda funny, most of the people I know who grow are older and its hard to get them to change their way. So no one except Sue uses the bag method. This guy a few years back tried to do it but took clones with spidermites on them and put them in the bags and when he opened them to check them the spidermites had layed them to waist. To this day he swears that the bags caused the spidermites and tells every body not to use the bags. I just tell them fine if you want to wait 21 days to root a clone, when you can do it with the right strain in 3 to 5. If you get every thing right you can do 4 full on indoor crops a year and then what ever you can do out side during the summer. Congratulation on your clones, thanks for letting me know that it worked for you, that makes me real happy. TTYL TOAST

Well that is just awesome Morglie, glad to hear it. If you have any questions about any thing feel free to ask. Its kinda funny, most of the people I know who grow are older and its hard to get them to change their way. So no one except Sue uses the bag method. This guy a few years back tried to do it but took clones with spidermites on them and put them in the bags and when he opened them to check them the spidermites had layed them to waist. To this day he swears that the bags caused the spidermites and tells every body not to use the bags. I just tell them fine if you want to wait 21 days to root a clone, when you can do it with the right strain in 3 to 5. If you get every thing right you can do 4 full on indoor crops a year and then what ever you can do out side during the summer. Congratulation on your clones, thanks for letting me know that it worked for you, that makes me real happy. TTYL TOAST

Sometimes you can't convince someone they are wrong to save their lives. I've got a feeling that your bagging technique will catch on, at least around the mag. Sue has an infectious way about her. And the proof is in the pudding. I'm convinced I should have tried it sooner.

Btw, I am very envious of your grow environment. I think it would satiate my expansion urge. At least for a while. So many strains and I'm just getting started. I need a Delorean to test them all out.

I figured out I could clone them, pick the best of the batch to carry forward (I only have room for one big plant at a time) and throw the rest into flower to become a shelf full of budscicles. Haha! This pleases me to no end, and I give full credit to your brilliant cloning technique. This is so easy to do, and twice now I've had 100% success and clones that look like this after one week in the pot.

IMG_037439.JPG

Thank you TOAST, for being you. :hug: :love:

Back
Top Bottom