Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

He was the man in Big Wednesday. I think they shot in in Huntington Beach. Wish I saw that one, but maybe another time.

More Bud Pix: JD
DSCN000513.JPG
DSCN000715.JPG
DSCN000818.JPG
DSCN001514.JPG
EF
DSCN001119.JPG
DSCN001215.JPG
TOAST

Wow, Thank You 420 staff, the recognition is greatly appreciated. NOW BACK TO THE JOURNAL: Here's a few UnderDawg buds that were extra cool
DSCN002018.JPG
TOAST I am just Blowin Away by this Journal of the Month award, Thanks again 420 staff.

Congratulations Big Guy! Big Hug.

:love: :hug::hug::love:

Congratulations buddy! A very well-deserved recognition :bravo:
Conradino - The Big Planter - #1 - is the Super Frosty Aurora Ultra. The new planter - #2 - There are five plants - from left to right - Pure Kush, Sour Diesel, Pure Kush, Humbolt,and Pure Kush. And if you are refering to the Little green container where Ive staked down the branches thats Grape Ape and yes I was copying you. LOL You my friend are going to be very happy in a couple more days. Watch it now watch it. High Yogi - Hi Yogi - Yeah that Pineapple is really something different,Its a real mind blower to know there another plant out there that can over power the smell of Skunk #1. I sweat when theres any kind of wind you can smell that Pineapple two blocks away. I too am into the teachings of the great Sai Baba and Nag Champa incence,the smell of meditation,awsum stuff. Thanks for checkin in guys. TOAST
buds_104.jpg

:Namaste:

I dont know if it is the pain in my head or I am just seeing things differently today. but this baby is talking to me thru the screen. :thedoubletake: I am not sure what it is saying. ? But I like the sound of it.

DSCN001215.JPG

Holy-zmokies

I'm right with you there Keltic. I found myself just staring at that picture. Very impressive Toast, that is a killer looking plant.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First off THANK YOU ALL for the Congrats. Here's the dismantling of my Favorite JD:
DSCN002212.JPG
DSCN00238.JPG
I start by quickly removing the fan leaves on the branch I'm going to take
DSCN002411.JPG
DSCN002511.JPG
Then I agitate the bud in the lemon water (I get the lemons from my next door neighbors tree, and put 4 squezed lemons in 5 gals of water) 4 or 5 times
DSCN00264.JPG
DSCN00278.JPG
then let it drain and shake it as dry as I can get it
DSCN00287.JPG
DSCN00298.JPG
DSCN003010.JPG
Then I dip it in a 5 gal bucket of just straight water and shake it off again. After I wash each branch I mark every branch what it is with a Sharpie

I pushed the wrong damn button so here's the rest. With the initials of the strain so there is no mix up, when one of the strings they are hanging on breaks and all the buds are mixed up on the ground, I know what's what.
DSCN00317.JPG
DSCN003211.JPG
Then I let them hang a while before I put them in the drying room
DSCN00345.JPG
DSCN003511.JPG
DSCN003613.JPG
DSCN003711.JPG
When I did these few little branches, I felt like I had just washed my Dainties and was hanging them to dry. ROTFL
DSCN003813.JPG
Thanks again every one TOAST

:rofl: :rofl:

Oh my...... Everywhere I turn this evening there's laughter to be found. :laughtwo:

They look great Big Guy. :hug: :love: I love the smell when you walk by the drying branches. One of my favorite stages of the process.

INTRODUCING ULTRADAWG (CHEM)
DSCN005212.JPG
DSCN005314.JPG
DSCN005513.JPG
DSCN005611.JPG
This stuff is so Beautiful. I cant really explain what it smells like but it does smell like it should have Fumes rising off of it, it's really cool. I haven't tried any yet, because I tried smoking a joint of the El Fuego's that were in the Air Pots in the cage. Even though it doesn't look as good as I was expecting it just about Crippled me. I was like 3 hits in and I was way higher than on the wax. I can see how back in the 90's grown under controlled environment, this was probable the best pot any one had ever seen. It got me, have to lay down high, but had no desire to lay down. But a really really heavy stone, I am impressed. So I wil let you know how the UD Chem is as soon as I try it. Later Folks TOAST

The other night I dropped my Fuji camera with the retractable lens out and bent it so it won't open and close. Needless to say I went and bought a much better Nikon. I haven't quite figured out how to use it yet. I took 9 pictures and these 2 were the only ones that were clear
DSCN004510.JPG
DSCN004914.JPG
I'll get it together sooner or later. TOAST

Nice quality photos though!!!

Here's some SSH pix
DSCN006017.JPG
DSCN006216.JPG
DSCN006315.JPG
DSCN006418.JPG
This is World Class Cannabis. It looks good. smells good and tastes good. This is a result of brilliant breeding, total weight 502.5 grams. That should last a couple weeks. LOL TOAST

They pick you for grow journal of the month and what do you do .... harvest a sh*tload of Purple Kush, talk about being so far gone on El Fuego you can't smoke your Ultra Dawg, and flash us a lb of Super Silver Haze buds. I see where this is going.

I like it :)

Back
Top Bottom