Toast's 2016 Indoor/Outdoor Grow Journal

O-Key-Dough-Key, It's time to check out the UltraDawg (CHEM). I got the small pieces in the bottom of the jar. When you open the jar you first smell Fruity, then you stick your nose in the jar and immediately pull it back as the odor of the CHEM rocks you back on your heels.
DSCN006917.JPG
DSCN007012.JPG
DSCN007313.JPG
Then cut it up
DSCN007515.JPG
and rolled a joint
DSCN007711.JPG
Then I lite it and took a pretty big hit, held it for a while, exhaled and put the joint back on the tin.
DSCN00799.JPG

There's no real expando thing or lung burn, the exhale is this really weird heavy earthy thing. LOL No throat burn, and NO COUGH. After 30-45 secs I hit her again and put it back on the tin
DSCN008113.JPG
I was sitting here camera in hand, ready to shoot the next hit, and the first hit kicked in. So I didn't do a third hit. I am now China Eyed, my forehead feels like Neanderthal, my face mussels are starting to feel uncomfortable from smiling. It a crystal clear buzz, no problem remembering peoples names or what you just got up to do. It seems to be fit for day time what ever. If this were a Wax test, I wouldn't be close to having this, this far typed. I like this buzz a lot and the Buds are Pretty
DSCN008316.JPG
DSCN009014.JPG
DSCN009112.JPG
C-YA TOAST

Yeah it's strong stuff, typically I smoke not even a 1/4 of a joint, and I feel it's enough when I start to smile, cause it really hits few minutes after... genuine creeper that makes me shakin' from time to time when I smoke too much :laughtwo:

KelticBlue, you and Radogast need to get together and form a Stand UP act. You both funny MF's. I get ya, thanks for the props. What I didn't expect was for the UD (CHEM) to be so much stronger than the UD X JDS. I just assumed that the Colombian Gold Landrace would be dominant and put some real kick in the UD. Check it out, the UD X JDS is absolutely beautiful
DSCN009415.JPG
DSCN009816.JPG
DSCN010012.JPG
DSCN010116.JPG
DSCN010220.JPG
its grade A looking, with a B grade stone. The younger set really like it cause it doesn't make them have to lay down. Just goes to show, you can breed two great strains together and it doesn't mean the results is going to be Super Great, it's a FRICKIN CRAPSHOOT. Have a really cool Sunday everybody. TOAST

Yeah it is a crapshot... totally incidental if you don't put a lot if work into it... but they look great I'll say, sizewise really big Mexican arm-cones :passitleft:

Nice journal....42 years later i finally have a hero....keep up the good work....took me a few hours to go thru it all but it was well worth it :bravo: and congratz on being journal of the month too....you really do deserve the spotlight!

I CAN"T BELIEVE I BLEW THIS. I just checked my number of Views and it's at 200,160. I didn't expect to be there until the end of this week so I wasn't paying attention. Last week I made this to post when I hit 200,000
DSCN000315.JPG
and I SCREWED IT UP. Oh well, just another day in my Charmed Life. ROTFL TOAST

Congratulations bug guy.

I have no idea how you tell how many hits you have - Is there an odometer on your bong?

THE FURTHER DISMANTLING of EF PLANT#2
DSCN012511.JPG
DSCN01269.JPG
DSCN012717.JPG
This branch is the same height as Michael Jordan's standing vertical jump, 42 inches, the Cola is 15 inches and at the Cola's widest point it's 3 inches wide
DSCN013414.JPG
DSCN013517.JPG
DSCN013613.JPG
DSCN014117.JPG
This is what I took
DSCN015310.JPG
and this is what is left
DSCN015410.JPG
DSCN014815.JPG
I am completely out of room to hang bud. My mother is very sensitive to the smell and gets nauseous so I cant dry it in the house. My across the street neighbor is going to let me put the excess in one of his Out Buildings until there is room in my indoor grow room. That's so cool. every body LOVES ME. LOL TOAST

Of course everybody loves you. :laughtwo: Isn't that a given? :battingeyelashes:

How delightful that you even recall Michael Jackson's verticle leaping prowess. Lol! Learn something new every day.

Running out of drying space is a good thing. It speaks to a productive gardening cycle.

Sue, productive gardening a little, but mostly slowing down in my OLD AGE, finely. You know this is the very first time that I ever grew, that I didn't stress about Thieves or The Cops. But the VERY MOST IMPORTANT THING is 3 that's right 3 WORMS ALL SEASON LONG. Now that's some thing to be proud of. I don't know if it was the Azamax that I sprayed three time or the 1/2 acre Bug Zapper I invested in, most likely it was a combination of both, but only a few of you know those Trials and Tribulations. I didn't fall down the Hill, no major body damage this time. Less plants, less time spent in situations where there is possible IMPENDING DOOM. Only makes sense. Later TOAST

So you woke up as Trump's nation, but at least you have legal weed... I know a lot of growers in Cali were against it, and I can see why.

Back
Top Bottom