Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

What's up tom good shit man just catching up on your journal, your girls look great, I also have a nice ww auto and 2 ny diesels autos all in day 55. In same tent I have one bushy ass photo girl just chilling vegging with my autos all on 18/6
Thanks man, i will be getting my seeds germinating for next grow hear pretty soon, probably within the next week, not sure if i will keep a journal but i might just start one for the last month of grow, i have never been the type to keep a journal but i started one so i could get help on here, this place is great for newbies and i have learned pretty much everything i know about indoor growing from other people journals and asking questions on here, im pretty excited to get the other seeds germinating.✌

Well Shorty got chopped real early this morning, i trimmed her up pretty good, i will trim a little better after drys but i got it pretty good. She weight in at 429 grams wet after trim so im hoping to get somewhere around 3 to 3 1/2 oz after she drys, her buds are real dence and dont have hardly any fluff stuff so i believe she will go over 3 oz for sure, she has had a pretty good flush and has more amber in the trics than Jaimie did when she was harvested so im excited to see how much difference in taste and potency. Jaimie had just few amber here and there but mostly cloudy and only had 2 day flush then i had to harvest cause bud rot starting, Shorty has at least 20% amber and was on day 12 of flush and was yellowed up pretty good also. I will probably harvest Sherry the last ww in the tent in about a week or so and then i will just have the two thc bombs left.✌

Breakfast of champions lol, ww nug from Jaimie.✌
65de47281908540a0862b64cd4fb713e.jpg

Congrats Tom!!! You gonna keep growing or you finding a new hobby...
Thanks Agemon, i am going to definitely keep growing lol, probably going to do two tents of autos next run, im wanting to do some more photos also but i think im gonna grow the rest of these auto seeds i have and then do some photos and keep a couple mothers to take clones from. Not sure if i will do a journal on these next autos but i will still be around on here following other journals, i wont be looking for any other hobby, i like this one lol, its nice to have three strains of nice smoke in jars lol.✌

Yeah, im diggin my current garden, just growing my one strain of clones. I just took 5 more and im trying out my new bubbler contraption. Clones are 3 days old and look like they just came off the plant. Im thinkin i may go pick up a new clone when i get back from Canada. I gotta leave my garden for 8 days. Im hoping for no power outages and i should be good. Loving my smoke too, and all seem happy to smoke some too.

Yeah, im diggin my current garden, just growing my one strain of clones. I just took 5 more and im trying out my new bubbler contraption. Clones are 3 days old and look like they just came off the plant. Im thinkin i may go pick up a new clone when i get back from Canada. I gotta leave my garden for 8 days. Im hoping for no power outages and i should be good. Loving my smoke too, and all seem happy to smoke some too.
Hopefully everything works out and they will be fine till you get back, i would be a nervous wreck if i had to leave my girls for that long lol.✌

Day 90 is almost over and girls are still hanging in there, wife jumped in pool today with phone in pocket so im working with a tablet till i can get another phone, im not sure how good the pics are that it takes but i will take some in the morning and see.✌

Looks awesome Tom! I can't wait to enjoy the fruits of my labour as well! Thanks for sharing! .
Thanks Peeece, it wont be long and you will be able to enjoy some bud that you growed and that makes it even better cause you created it, your girls are looking good and i believe they will yield good for you. Ive not been able to get on here much lately cause i have been busy with a job im doing for my buddy, this is the best place to come and learn about growing and talk to great people, i have learned everything i know about indoor growing on here and im still learning new things everyday.✌

Thanks for joining the party king, everything has went pretty smooth so far, hopefully it stays that way lol. ..

Glad to hear man. Anything I can do I'll try my best to help bro..

Im on day 91 today, i will get some pics up here in a little bit, i have to go feed the thc bombs and the bb under hps, all the girls are still doing good, Dorothy and Blanche the two thc bombs are still fattening up and throwing alot of white pistils, they are two different phenos and they are the best two out of the four thc bombs i had, the other two didn't fatten up like i thought they would, the one i harvested the other day has probably 50% amber trics and is bushier than hell but the buds just didn't get real fat, it is killer smoke though. Dorothy and Blanche are going to fatten up alot better i believe and their buds are rock hard and frostier than any of the thc bombs so i am excited to see what they produce in quantity and quality lol.✌

Im on day 91 today, i will get some pics up here in a little bit, i have to go feed the thc bombs and the bb under hps, all the girls are still doing good, Dorothy and Blanche the two thc bombs are still fattening up and throwing alot of white pistils, they are two different phenos and they are the best two out of the four thc bombs i had, the other two didn't fatten up like i thought they would, the one i harvested the other day has probably 50% amber trics and is bushier than hell but the buds just didn't get real fat, it is killer smoke though. Dorothy and Blanche are going to fatten up alot better i believe and their buds are rock hard and frostier than any of the thc bombs so i am excited to see what they produce in quantity and quality lol...

Have you tried thx bomb b4? I've heard good things about it sorry what seed bank fir the seeds ?

Have you tried thx bomb b4? I've heard good things about it sorry what seed bank fir the seeds ?
No i havent, i have been using seedsman and they have done me right but i heard gyo is good snd ive been thinking of giving them a try also, i think i got a couple duds with them other two thc bombs cause they was always healthy as can be and never had any problems but they didn't fatten up like they should, i still got almost two oz off that first one cause she had all kinds if branches. The two i have left in the tent are fattening up nicely and are covered in layers of trics so im excited about them two, they will definitely be personal lol. It seems like they are taking forever to finish, i seen one go for 107 days and i believe mine will go over that lol, oh well as long as it pays off in the end lol.

Back
Top Bottom