Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017

You'll never have to pay for a bag of weed again that's for sure. I think you will be carrying some serious weight by the end of those Bomb's cycles. I've heard nothing but good things about that strain but never had the pleasure myself. Can't wait to see how your blueberries turn out either.

You'll never have to pay for a bag of weed again that's for sure. I think you will be carrying some serious weight by the end of those Bomb's cycles. I've heard nothing but good things about that strain but never had the pleasure myself. Can't wait to see how your blueberries turn out either.
Yea im hoping for a pretty good haul but i will be happy with whatever i get lol, the blueberry is supposed to be a great strain, its been around since the 70's so it must be a good strain, i know one thing they are stinky as hell, i believe it will be some killer smoke for sure. Jaimie the ww will be ready to go in jars in couple more days, i can't wait to try a big joint off her when she finishes drying lol.. .

Today is day 82, girls are still doing their thing, Shorty is on day 7 of her flush today and she is starting to yellow up a little on a few leafs, hopefully in another week she will be ready for chop, ive not had any more sign of bud rot so hopefully i will be ok. Jaimie the ww that i chopped is still drying, ive had her hanging in a room with temp of 70 degrees with a fan on low but not pointed straight at the buds, they may be ready for curing jars in a couple more days. I will get some pics tomorrow and post of everything. I never thought i would get this far with my first indoor grow, its been such a great experience and i have learned so much and most of what i have learned i have learned from this site, the people on here are great and i really appreciate all the help from everyone, this site is great for new growers. Thanks everyone.. . .

Day 83, girls still chugging along, i was in a hurry this morning but i still got a few pics in blurple, i will get some in natural light tomorrow. First two are Shorty, she is starting to yellow a little bit and i checked trics again and i would say close to 10% amber so that is great. Sherry is the next two pics, she is still swelling and getting more dence, her branches are starting to lean from the weight of buds, the next two will be Dorothy the thc bomb and she is still swelling and throwing alot of white pistils, she is doing good, then the last two are Blanche, she is doing really good, her buds are rock hard with alot of trics, she is a total different pheno than the other thc bombs i have growed, her buds are looking very tasty.. .
4193fc452ece4b59f9bb42fb23346342.jpg
5406d90feb4ea23b7a202426921fa9a4.jpg
147fc47502530727fff9e3f2576c658c.jpg
786a3eb06f2c1414045e572aad91e6b1.jpg
6206e338ecbfadfc009f53eb75c403af.jpg
83162b44016a06049b916c370ebd0b9a.jpg
e469018604cd8b402673e1acbc5f58b9.jpg
8132da3470265268acceed7766fe2945.jpg

Couple bud shots from Jaimie the ww i chopped, the buds are almost ready for jars, i will jar them afterwhile and get a dry weight, i rolled a good size joint from her this morning, i rolled it a little loose but it burns pretty good and i have to say the smoke fried me forsure, im very happy with her.. .
04b2a118a91299d7f2671ddd1759d112.jpg

I had a few small black jack autos from sweet seeds outside that i harvested today but there not very big at all, im thinking i might get a oz off all of them but it will give me something different to smoke so i will take it, it looks and smells killer and very sticky.. .

Go on tom .get them hps ones up leds are looking mighty fine
I will get some of hps afterwhile or in the morning, i was in a hurry this morning and didn't get any of the girls under hps but they are looking really good and are swelling like crazy lol.. .

I will get some of hps afterwhile or in the morning, i was in a hurry this morning and didn't get any of the girls under hps but they are looking really good and are swelling like crazy lol.. .

Am creeping up to yours I updated mine today but I know you finishing before me mine ain't fully hit the swell there creeping into it ATM I think
420-magazine-mobile2108132376.jpg

Jaimie is jared up, she weighed in at 104grams, i may lose a couple more grams during cure but i don't think i will lose much, i rolled another joint and smoked a little bit ago and got all the buds trimmed up and looking better before i jared them up. 104 grams is not bad at all and with the few branches i left on her to dence up a little more she will make the quarter pound mark of 112 grams after i harvest them and add to her total weight. . .

Jaimie is jared up, she weighed in at 104grams, i may lose a couple more grams during cure but i don't think i will lose much, i rolled another joint and smoked a little bit ago and got all the buds trimmed up and looking better before i jared them up. 104 grams is not bad at all and with the few branches i left on her to dence up a little more she will make the quarter pound mark of 112 grams after i harvest them and add to her total weight. . .

That has to be an awesome feeling! Nice work!!

That has to be an awesome feeling! Nice work!!
Yea it sure is, it wont be long you will be harvesting, i didnt think i was ever gonna get one harvested time was going by so slow lol, but now that i have harvested a couple time is going by alot better now lol. .

Amazing work tom...awesome score in your yield.

You adding and fruit parts in a cheesecloth with your cure for flavor or you leaving it alone?

Sent you a personal message as well..if ya don't kind checking. Thanks buddy...you raised the bar with that grow!!

Amazing work tom...awesome score in your yield.

You adding and fruit parts in a cheesecloth with your cure for flavor or you leaving it alone?

Sent you a personal message as well..if ya don't kind checking. Thanks buddy...you raised the bar with that grow!!
Thanks IndyRacer, im just curing it by itself in a jar, my thc bomb, the first plant i harvested is curing up really nice, it got the smell back and it smells great, lemon with a hint of fuel and has, its very potent also.. .

Back
Top Bottom