Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

Yes smaller containers are easier to control. You will get about 2 good weeks then, It will start to get root bound. As the roots circle the cup or pot.

We've all used Solo cups, make sure you use opaque cups. If they are transparent, they need to sit inside another cup that isn't.

I have switched to biodegradable bags. Not looking back. No root circling.

As soon as there is a Taproot. I prep the pot squirt squirt, then hr later squirt squirt.

I moisten the soil a bit to allow a nice comfortable home. Taproot facing down. Minimal soil over the top 3-5mm. Little squirt squirt to set her up.

Place in warm area. Keep soil moist, not wet. There is no need for light until she sprouts. Afterwards keep the light as close as comfortably possible. Some use fluorescence, plant bulbs, LED.

Then get ready for magic. Congratulations on your journey!
Awww thank you, OGpapa!

Okay, so Bates and Sister Bobbie are planted in a little (clear!) planter. They are under lights. Hope that is okay. The other three (Bubbles, Kinky, and Lucky) aren't ready yet, but soon. See photos. Gotta run to work.
20240430_082429.jpg
20240430_082208.jpg
20240430_081510.jpg

Hi toy dolls, glad to see things are under way and the lights are up :high-five:.

But...... At the current distance from the pots your seedlings once above the surface are going to stretch massively towards the light causing them to be super lanky and needing support the whole grow. When the seedlings break surface and lose the helmet, I would suggest either moving the lights closer ( 12-16 inches from tops) or put the plants on a stand to bring them get closer.

And one additional note, you may plant them all .... No need to wait for tap roots to be a specific length 😅. As soon as a seed splits in the water soak they are ready to be buried in your soil.

Regardless have a great day at work and I'll catch you on the next update.

Hi ToyDollz.

Plant whatever seeds you have not planted!

Whatever you're reading about tap roots and their length -- disregard! (And believe it or not, that's a strong statement coming from me. I am not the assertive type.)

And as HH said, you will need some lights that are much nearer to the bambinos when they come up.

You're off to a good start! I'm looking forward to your progress. :Rasta:

Hi @toydollz
Congrats on getting your grow started!
With the paper towel method it just needs to be damp, not wet. We want the root to start reaching out instead of sitting there in too much water. As long as the paper towel still has moisture it will be fine. Overly wet can drown them.
I plant my sprouted seeds long before they reach 1/2". ;-)
Make sure to plant them with the root facing down.
Don't overwater. It is a tendency of new growers to do this, just keep the soil moist not wet and muddy.
:yummy:
I'll follow along if that's okay.

Hi ToyDollz.

Plant whatever seeds you have not planted!

Whatever you're reading about tap roots and their length -- disregard! (And believe it or not, that's a strong statement coming from me. I am not the assertive type.)

And as HH said, you will need some lights that are much nearer to the bambinos when they come up.

You're off to a good start! I'm looking forward to your progress. :Rasta:
Yay thank you, Grand Daddy Black! Good advice. I needed the nudge. Just planted the runt of the litter. Her name is Bubbles :)

Hi @toydollz
Congrats on getting your grow started!
With the paper towel method it just needs to be damp, not wet. We want the root to start reaching out instead of sitting there in too much water. As long as the paper towel still has moisture it will be fine. Overly wet can drown them.
I plant my sprouted seeds long before they reach 1/2". ;-)
Make sure to plant them with the root facing down.
Don't overwater. It is a tendency of new growers to do this, just keep the soil moist not wet and muddy.
:yummy:
I'll follow along if that's okay.
Yes please, Lady Cannafan! I am a fan of yours (from recently reading what you have written at 420 Magazine). I truly appreciate all of this support on my new journey. Thank you so much!

Hi toy dolls, glad to see things are under way and the lights are up :high-five:.

But...... At the current distance from the pots your seedlings once above the surface are going to stretch massively towards the light causing them to be super lanky and needing support the whole grow. When the seedlings break surface and lose the helmet, I would suggest either moving the lights closer ( 12-16 inches from tops) or put the plants on a stand to bring them get closer.

And one additional note, you may plant them all .... No need to wait for tap roots to be a specific length 😅. As soon as a seed splits in the water soak they are ready to be buried in your soil.

Regardless have a great day at work and I'll catch you on the next update.
Thank you, HappyHazmat88! I very much appreciate all the advice. I planted them all and will definitely move the light down. :)

Bubbles.....brought me back to a silly grade school joke.
So, Bubbles will be my favorite. :cool:
Lol!! I named her after the guy with coke bottle eyeglasses from Trailer Park Boys. Love him! I would love to hear that grade school joke!

Last photos of the eve. All the beans are in bed and I shall be soon, too. By the way, I don't know what the issue was but it was really difficult to get my phone to focus.

20240430_202403.jpg

20240430_202146.jpg

20240430_201533.jpg

20240430_200945.jpg

20240430_200903.jpg

20240430_200512.jpg
Lucky, Kinky, and Bates are doing the best so far. ❤️

Good morning! I snapped a photo and gave them a spritz of water. I see activity in all of them and maybe even Bubbles. I am about to go back in there and check on Bubbles. I didn't have my glasses on. Top left is Lucky and Kinky is in the same container. In the middle, Sister Bobbie is on the left and Bates is on the right. Then Bubbles is in the container by herself. / I have my glasses on. I think she may be a little discernable breaking through the top. Hopefully today. /I am thrilled with all of this. I hope I am doing okay watering them. I am doing so minimally. Hopefully not too minimally.

20240501_051207.jpg

Good morning! I snapped a photo and gave them a spritz of water. I see activity in all of them and maybe even Bubbles. I am about to go back in there and check on Bubbles. I didn't have my glasses on. Top left is Lucky and Kinky is in the same container. In the middle, Sister Bobbie is on the left and Bates is on the right. Then Bubbles is in the container by herself. / I have my glasses on. I think she may be a little discernable breaking through the top. Hopefully today. /I am thrilled with all of this. I hope I am doing okay watering them. I am doing so minimally. Hopefully not too minimally.

20240501_051207.jpg
From what I can see, the soil looks pretty wet. Be careful with too much water. :)

Okay here's the cheeky grade school Bubbles joke:

Young Boy 1 to Young Boy 2:

"Hey, do you like bubbles in the bathtub?"

Young boy 2:

"Sure do."

Young Boy 1:

"Cool, I had Bubbles last night. She told me to tell you Hi."

:lot-o-toke:

From what I can see, the soil looks pretty wet. Be careful with too much water. :)

Young boy 2:

"Sure do."

Young Boy 1:

Bwhahaha that's the least dirty version I've heard 🤣🤣🤣 very pg that one is.

Young boy 2:

"Sure do."

Young Boy 1:

Haha!!! I love it! ...Okay, I will be very careful not to overwater. Also, I will have time this weekend to read more 420 Magazine so that will also help. Your help and this community's help is invaluable and I appreciate it so much! Thank you, Lady Cannafan!

20240501_051207.jpg
Wooo hoooo we got some action going on.... I'm definitely on team bubbles.
images (26).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom