A-Train's Autoflower Test Run - Ponytailing & Low Stress Training

What's the wee one on the left? Top secret? :)

I wouldn't say top secret.... just not very easily attainable lol.... but I don't mind sharing... I stumbled across a strain that a very small amount of people have grown but all of them claim it to THE finest auto smoke they have had..... so automatically.... I NEEDED THAT STRAIN ..... after growing enough plants to impress this private breeder I was able to attain 10 reg Autoflowering seeds.... this is my 4 attempt at getting a female from it.... all balls up until now... and this is a small pot project as well and will be done fully organic... trying to bring out the very best in that Lil gal (hopefully).
She is potted in my homemade compost and will be fed Sierra natural science all natural and organic ferts...

The strain name is "STOOPID" cross your fingers for a female this time folks...

Your Ice Cool Auto just looks so excited, Atrain! I can practically hear her :)

Subbed in, if you don't mind. Learning all I can.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees that... every time I open the tent no matter the first or 20th hour of light she always looks..... hmmmm..... the best way to describe her is ELECTRIC.... lol. She is always so perky... perfectly flat green pointy leaves... I have more of this strain and will be grown in 5 gals next time

I wouldn't say top secret.... just not very easily attainable lol.... but I don't mind sharing... I stumbled across a strain that a very small amount of people have grown but all of them claim it to THE finest auto smoke they have had..... so automatically.... I NEEDED THAT STRAIN ..... after growing enough plants to impress this private breeder I was able to attain 10 reg Autoflowering seeds.... this is my 4 attempt at getting a female from it.... all balls up until now... and this is a small pot project as well and will be done fully organic... trying to bring out the very best in that Lil gal (hopefully).
She is potted in my homemade compost and will be fed Sierra natural science all natural and organic ferts...

The strain name is "STOOPID" cross your fingers for a female this time folks...

Ah, thanks. I remember you mentioning that strain before. Good luck :)

Day-32.... small pot sample project... sweet seeds : ice cool auto stretching upwards ..... talk about a plant that just seems happy to be alive!!!... there isn't a time of day I don't open the tent to find her-fans spread flat and facing upwards just soaking it in..
20151112_054518-1.jpg
20151112_054542-1.jpg
Love the black backing for the photo shoot, just missing Vanna White standing on the side with her hand on her hip and pointing at that sweet looking lady. :thumb:

Ok folks the title of this run is ponytail and LST so here it goes....

I am going to demonstrate on the Himalaya Blue Diesel. ... it's not really the best candidate for it but we'll see what we can get out of her

Step 1 identify plant for training lol
20151114_055308-1.jpg

Step 2 GENTLY "ponytail" the new growth and upper fans up
20151114_055433-1.jpg

Step 3 tuck all lower fans under the smaller lower growth
20151114_055604-1-1.jpg

Step 4 cram some cfl in as close as possible
20151114_055646.jpg
20151114_055720.jpg

Leave your plant this way for 6 hrs.... I will rotate the pot so the cfl is on the other side 3 hrs into this.... I do this every other day until it is no longer benificial

Back
Top Bottom