Trala’s Tent

Omg that’s exactly what I said to the vet. “Steady hand lady… steady hand” LOL

Thanks :) He is basically everything I didn’t want in a dog, starting with his unsightly black balls. Serious question, why would Mother Nature give a white dog black balls? The animal rescue place desexed him, we were foster parents of him at the time. And I can remember thinking thank God they will be gone, but no, they just pop the testes out and keep the sack! So then he had an unsightly empty black saggy ball sack! He used to sleep spread eagle on his back too. Tbh I think the only reason he did it was to make me uncomfortable.
Balls again?! I might have a zipper fetish, but…

Oh no Miss T, I’m so sorry to hear about Billy. Here’s to hoping he will be back playing dead for photo shoots in no time…. spread eagle with black, empty ball sac and all on full display for your viewing pleasure.

Kim is so freaking fortunate to have you as neighbor & grow adviser, plus gifted clones of much better genetics than that hack-a-lung bag seed dirt weed shite she’s been growing. You are fanfuckingtastic lady!!!

:bravo:

I so do.

I’m done with crack whores! I’m chasing dem high class hooker feels!

Lollllll

Hey I did something nice, and let’s face it, there is zero point doing something nice unless you can brag at how nice you are, and people nod and backslap you in confirmation.

My neighbour Kim is a fucking wag. Like a real character. She thinks my son grows, and I have been helping her with advice “Kim my son said you need to clean this tent up”, “Kim my son trains his plants using Carhooks™️“, “Kim my son says they look waterlogged”. So she has been really listening and oh my god the improvement is amazing. Her Shiskaberry looks really good. So I decided to give her Bubbles, because just in case on the very slim chance God is real, and likes a good toke, he too will see I’m nice and let my dog live.

So I just put the plant in my car, legit drove around the block, pulled into her drive. Told her I had just come from my sons - coz never tell your left hand what your right hand is doing lolll - and he has another gift for her. Her face was so happy. And that made me happy oh and in case you’re not picking up what I’m putting down, that’s your cue to tell me I’m nice… like really nice.
Nice as schmick!

Oh no Miss T, I’m so sorry to hear about Billy. Here’s to hoping he will be back playing dead for photo shoots in no time…. spread eagle with black, empty ball sac and all on full display for your viewing pleasure.

Kim is so freaking fortunate to have you as neighbor & grow adviser, plus gifted clones of much better genetics than that hack-a-lung bag seed dirt weed shite she’s been growing. You are fanfuckingtastic lady!!!

:bravo:
And nice aye? Don’t forget nice.

Nice as schmick!
O

M

G

DB just stop. You are legit more cringe worthy than Billy’s ball sack on Christmas morning!

Mate it’s either:-

1. Noice

Or

2. schmick as

Bunching those words together in random order makes as much sense as ya mum after a few Sherry’s!

So I’m a bundle of nerves. My old dog was showing signs of oral discomfort so I took him to the vet two weeks ago and it was decided for quality of life having his teeth extracted would be the only way. He just finished a course of AB’s in case there was abscess involvement and today is show time.

Vet just called after running his bloods, he has Stage2 CKD, something geriatrics die with not of, but it puts him in a higher risk anaesthetic wise. His bloods also suggest he has Cushings Disease. Again a condition he will more than likely die with not of, and it does explain his thinning hair and lethargy (which I put down to him being a lazy old grump).

I hope I made the right choice. If he carks it on the table I will be so mad at me. Tho truth told if you’re gonna cark it, on the table and under anaesthetic is the way to go.

Cross your fingers for me that this isn’t his last RIP pic.

5F16C706-E40C-4AD0-9674-D2194E74ADED.jpeg
Fingers crossed! :love:

Omg that’s exactly what I said to the vet. “Steady hand lady… steady hand” LOL

Thanks :) He is basically everything I didn’t want in a dog, starting with his unsightly black balls. Serious question, why would Mother Nature give a white dog black balls? The animal rescue place desexed him, we were foster parents of him at the time. And I can remember thinking thank God they will be gone, but no, they just pop the testes out and keep the sack! So then he had an unsightly empty black saggy ball sack! He used to sleep spread eagle on his back too. Tbh I think the only reason he did it was to make me uncomfortable.

When Felonious and I first got married, we got a dog because I had always wanted one of my own since the one we got as kids wasn't my dog since she wasn't the one I had wanted.

He was a little black terrier mix with a white throat and we named him Midnight. The things he licked and ate were often gross but the worst was watching him lick his balls. OMG!
D I S G U S T I N G!!!!

We had to get rid of him less than 2 years after we got him because we found out that I was majorly allergic to dogs. Our dog when I was a kid was an outdoor dog so I hadn't known I was allergic beforehand.

I'm happy Billy has lived to die another day. :love:

Good morning :)

Billy defs is living to die another day. I basically nursed him all night, when I say nurse I mean held and fussed over, not breastfed lolllll.

I am saddened that this over prescribing pain relief has filtered down to animals. Billy was given Methadone post surgery, which was to wear off at 8pm. He was very obviously off his tits. The vet wanted to apply a 3 day Fentanyl patch, as well as prescribe gabapentin 100mg BD. I questioned why given his geriatric age (I know first hand how opioids can cause delirium in the aged) and why did he need that level of pain relief given it was a straight forward extraction of 6 teeth. She then agreed, and decided not to administer the fentanyl patch, and I agreed to take the Gabba for breakthrough pain and try to manage his pain with the safest analgesia, paracetamol.

This is Billy this morning. Still sporting the effects of the done. He has needed zero Gabba and zero paracetamol. Granted he’s not happy, but who would be 24 hours after having 3 molars and 3 little teeth extracted?

3C79C137-22AE-4309-B1DC-35C9A9F2FFBA.jpeg

Glad Billy is home and has you to look out for him! They do make CBD oil for dogs … helped Sadie a LOT last year when the Dr put her on Gabapentin for something that was wrong (appeared muscular, but they werent able to pinpoint it) … After a month of it not helping, I got some doggie CBD oil from a local pet shop and within two weeks there was noticeable improvement. Two more weeks, and she was perfectly fine.

Well am glad that little Billy made it thru his surgery :love:
Methadone is a brutal drug long term,,but it has given me a chance at a 'almost normal' life for the past 25 years ,,,
That's the first time I've heard it being used on a dog for surgery though

Glad Billy is home and has you to look out for him! They do make CBD oil for dogs … helped Sadie a LOT last year when the Dr put her on Gabapentin for something that was wrong (appeared muscular, but they werent able to pinpoint it) … After a month of it not helping, I got some doggie CBD oil from a local pet shop and within two weeks there was noticeable improvement. Two more weeks, and she was perfectly fine.
I’d prefer to wait and see how he manages, which so far has been ok. He ate this morning, is tolerating thin fluids, and bladder and bowels are working fine. I might give him a bit of paracetamol before bed. If he doesn’t need the Gabba, I’m going to return it and ask them to refund the money.

He has basically slept all day.

Well am glad that little Billy made it thru his surgery :love:
Methadone is a brutal drug long term,,but it has given me a chance at a 'almost normal' life for the past 25 years ,,,
That's the first time I've heard it being used on a dog for surgery though

Me too :)

Omg I remember when I was on methadone I used to steal a speci cup on the way in, pretend to drink it, wait and put it in the speci jar, sell it for $50 and then use that $50 to buy a proper shot #classy. I know people who are still glued to that program, 25 years on. While it certainly helps get you off the gear, it can keep you chained and stuck in like a fucked up parallel universe. Did you used to have to drink it in front of the disinterested pharmacist?

Tbh me too. In all my nursing I’ve only ever seen it used as a pain relief (which it is btw, just a primitive one) once, and that was a couple of months ago. But to give a 5kg dog methadone (fair call tho to manage that immediate acute post surgery pain), but to add 3 days of fentanyl and gabapentin 100mg BD for 2 weeks on top of that just seemed so excessive.

So 1,2,3 back to me…

I read (I think it was Shed) sharing clone advice, saying striking clones in perlite is good. And I watched the poster they were advising strike the most amazing clones using this method, so after doing a bit of Operation Canopy Carhooking™️ on my little monsters today I had some ideal cuttings, so I decided to give it a crack. I’ll let you know how they go.

And a midweek update on my girls. Mimmy is taking on a beautiful shape, well I think she is. Thanks for that advice btw, it has made me so happy. While I’ve lost her canopy, she is a shape I can live with. I can’t wait to defol her. She’s gonna be tutu pretty just like my Shiskaberry was, I just know it. The little monsters are starting to look promising. I’m slowly filling out their middle areas. They all have nits unfortunately. They are on a third daily treatment regime atm.

15E7AB93-F176-4C9E-A6D3-DD6BB88AF7FB.jpeg
F99FC1F9-6685-4FE8-949E-73D2AA5234D8.jpeg

But to give a 5kg dog methadone (fair call tho to manage that immediate acute post surgery pain), but to add 3 days of fentanyl and gabapentin 100mg BD for 2 weeks on top of that just seemed so excessive.
I hope Billy is feeling better soon. Minimal drugs are better if possible.

Hey tra absolutely hated having to go into the back room to take my sickly sweet medicine,,
Fukin chemist looking at u like u gonna rob or stab them,,
Swallowed the green goo and threw it back up in front of them ,,an the chemist turns round and said I can't give u more ,,,don't know how much your body absorbed
In the 5 seconds it was in my gut I think u can guess how much my fukin aching body absorbed so had to go an do some illegal shit to sort me out ,,
The only good thing about getting a script was when I started getting it weekly it gave me the chance to cut all ties with anyone still pumping it their arm

So 1,2,3 back to me…

I read (I think it was Shed) sharing clone advice, saying striking clones in perlite is good. And I watched the poster they were advising strike the most amazing clones using this method, so after doing a bit of Operation Canopy Carhooking™️ on my little monsters today I had some ideal cuttings, so I decided to give it a crack. I’ll let you know how they go.

And a midweek update on my girls. Mimmy is taking on a beautiful shape, well I think she is. Thanks for that advice btw, it has made me so happy. While I’ve lost her canopy, she is a shape I can live with. I can’t wait to defol her. She’s gonna be tutu pretty just like my Shiskaberry was, I just know it. The little monsters are starting to look promising. I’m slowly filling out their middle areas. They all have nits unfortunately. They are on a third daily treatment regime atm.

How neat and clean and beautiful they are. Regal ladies you grow Trala!

So 1,2,3 back to me…

What's that weird branch sticking out of Mimmy. She is looking lopsided!

haha.. just kidding. Thought I'd mess with your OCD.. cruel, I know.

Back
Top Bottom