Trala’s Tent

Do you think she is big enough or wait a bit more?
I think she's big enough- Sunday should be just right!
Hey, I meant to mention your other ladies too- they're looking great- perfect shade of green!
Glad you've got the nits sorted, or at least almost sorted....

I think she's big enough- Sunday should be just right!
Hey, I meant to mention your other ladies too- they're looking great- perfect shade of green!
Glad you've got the nits sorted, or at least almost sorted....
Omg me too. I promise I’ll stay on it this time.

The Tangerine Dream is huge! I think she’s stretched a good foot! Tbh I don’t know why I insist on guessing measurement coz I’m the worst guesstimator ever. I can say with complete confidence she has defs stretched somewhere between an inch and a foot! Lollling. She is almost a Kermit shade of green. The Peyote Critical looks lethal, her foliage is as dark and brooding as her soul. I’m going to try and harvest before she gets to that green heroin stage. Left to cook her smoke punches you so gently to your brain, every sadness you have ever known leaves you. She makes you feel music and taste colours. She’s too much. We got shit to do bruv, giggles to be had. I want far less couch lock.

Do you think having nits so bad is what made Mimmy sick? Or was it something else I did wrong? One thing I did notice, she never responded from that last minute uppot. Her roots had not grabbed at that fresh dirt at all.

:ciao: Sorry to hear about Mimmy :rip:.

I don’t think you made the McPoopy pants issue about you at all. You reacted to it based on your own tragic experience and because of that, to me, it was kind of a normal reaction at the end of an exhausting and frustrating day. I know how heartbroken you were to find those dead limbs on Mimmy and I also know what it’s like to want a beautiful plant straight thru to harvest - and that’s hard for all of us to achieve, so don’t be so hard on yourself! Honestly I’m impressed with how beautiful your plants are, the videos you are posting, and the hard work you’ve put into them. Just keep on doing what you’ve been doing! I love that rock and roll table btw. :p

The Tangerine Dream is huge! I think she’s stretched a good foot! Tbh I don’t know why I insist on guessing measurement coz I’m the worst guesstimator ever. I can say with complete confidence she has defs stretched somewhere between an inch and a foot! Lollling. She is almost a Kermit shade of green. The Peyote Critical looks lethal, her foliage is as dark and brooding as her soul. I’m going to try and harvest before she gets to that green heroin stage. Left to cook her smoke punches you so gently to your brain, every sadness you have ever known leaves you. She makes you feel music and taste colours. She’s too much. We got shit to do bruv, giggles to be had. I want far less couch lock.

Do you think having nits so bad is what made Mimmy sick? Or was it something else I did wrong? One thing I did notice, she never responded from that last minute uppot. Her roots had not grabbed at that fresh dirt at all.
I don't think the pests were the problem, imo. Although, I don't know what is. It would seem that the damage would have been more spread if it was the pest issue. I could be totally wrong though.

:ciao: Sorry to hear about Mimmy :rip:.

I don’t think you made the McPoopy pants issue about you at all. You reacted to it based on your own tragic experience and because of that, to me, it was kind of a normal reaction at the end of an exhausting and frustrating day. I know how heartbroken you were to find those dead limbs on Mimmy and I also know what it’s like to want a beautiful plant straight thru to harvest - and that’s hard for all of us to achieve, so don’t be so hard on yourself! Honestly I’m impressed with how beautiful your plants are, the videos you are posting, and the hard work you’ve put into them. Just keep on doing what you’ve been doing! I love that rock and roll table btw. :p
Good morning Boo bird :)

Thank you for saying that :)

Yeah, lines just got blurred. I was so glad I got to actually connect with her on the Monday. I mean I was a good nurse to her while she was at her worst, I was just mentally loathing on her. No little girl sits and daydreams about growing up broken and becoming an addict and ruining herself and her kids. McPoopy is just an end result to sad circumstances. The thing is, as I said to her, only she can change the narrative of her story. And sometimes you just have to want better for your children, because guaranteed they will just repeat the sins of the parent.

My son got me started on getting clean 100%. He was too beautiful to be raised in a poisonous garden.

I’ll duck down and get a full pic. I made that from our CD cases, coz we do Spotify now. I had an old coffee table I painted black, stuck the cd inserts down with blutac to hold them then had a piece of glass cut to cover it. Tbh the glass was the most expensive part, not including the cost of the actual CD’s of course. It’s in my bf’s Mancave. He was stoked when I gave it to him.

Here the end product :)

The corners were quite sharp and I had visions of grandkids losing eyes so I bought corner protector thingys off eBay. Makes the table look a bit wank, but safety first Boo lollll

Rock table.

:)

I don't think the pests were the problem, imo. Although, I don't know what is. It would seem that the damage would have been more spread if it was the pest issue. I could be totally wrong though.
Yeah I don’t know.

All I do know is I’ve never seen a plant that heavily nit effected. Every leaf was fucked.

Do you think having nits so bad is what made Mimmy sick?
No, I think some type of fungus got into her system, maybe something like the fungus that causes seedlings to "damp off" and fall over dead...
I really don't know for sure what it was that messed her up, but I don't think it's anything you could have prevented....mother nature can be a cruel bitch sometimes... :oops:

No, I think some type of fungus got into her system, maybe something like the fungus that causes seedlings to "damp off" and fall over dead...
I really don't know for sure what it was that messed her up, but I don't think it's anything you could have prevented....mother nature can be a cruel bitch sometimes... :oops:
Could all the poolside time have something to do with the problems?

Just thinking out loud.

NTH

She definitely can.

Could all the poolside time have something to do with the problems?

Just thinking out loud.

NTH
Yeah nah. I think the only thing poolside does is leave them open to bugs, like an outdoor grow.

I’ve always grown by my pool, and Mimmy is the first plant I’ve seen do that.

I think they are safe there as long as I don’t drop em in lollllll

As much as I want to lay here and hang around in this forum all day, I got shit to do!

I’m bouncing into this day! Have the best day or night ever!

Oh and Floramingo says “heeeeeeeeeeeey guysssssssss” LOLLINGGGGG

DD09CF72-8375-47EE-9610-11043CE7DDF8.jpeg

Okay, you have me sold on peyote critical… It sounds like a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster. Which is like being hit in the face with a velvet covered brick..

Curious Trala if you keep a written journal of everything you do with your plants?
Hi Boobird :)

I want to lie and say yes, but the truth is, I start to, then I just forget to follow up. Not so much forget actually, I get time poor.

I have written up a nit regime that I follow on my blackboard, I do keep written track of yields, drying methods and planting/flipping dates.

I have bought a 2022 Diary, but the only entry I have made so far was last Sunday. It says something like “killed Mimmy” lol.

I keep track in here, I head my weekly summary as Sunday Summary so it’s easier to search and look back.

The Peyote Critical looks lethal. Left to cook her smoke punches you so gently to your brain, every sadness you have ever known leaves you. She makes you feel music and taste colours. She’s too much. We got shit to do bruv, giggles to be had. I want far less couch lock.

I actually have Peyote Critical seeds but wasn't really interested in the strain but the description above is making me rethink that. I wonder what terpenes it has... :hmmmm:

curious on Mimmys dates…. when was she upcanned and when was she flipped to flower
So flipped 50 days ago last Sunday.

And I uppotted her in flower on the 5th of Jan - 2 and a bit weeks ago. She never grabbed into that soil root wise.

Yeah upcan too late fo sho… they will never knit up cuz root-building is done for…build roots in veg use them in flower and all that shizzle

the idea is timing up-can to be 3 - 5 weeks ahead of the flip, she will build roots at first then that process slows or perhaps stops altogether when flower hormones take over

it’s okay to get root-bound since we can nute our way to harvest

Yeah upcan too late fo sho… they will never knit up cuz root-building is done for…build roots in veg use them in flower and all that shizzle

the idea is timing up-can to be 3 - 5 weeks ahead of the flip, she will build roots at first then that process slows or perhaps stops altogether when flower hormones take over

it’s okay to get root-bound since we can nute our way to harvest
OMG I KILLED HER!

I uppotted my two Mimosas a week ago. Can they be flipped tomorrow?

Back
Top Bottom