Trala’s Tent

Look I know psychotherapy is no joke, but have you ever seen this meme? It literally plays in my head every time I hear or type the word.

A3C49FF8-511E-4213-B0A0-ED6BE25DAD94.jpeg

^^^ I’m glad you guys are lolling! Fuck I lolled first time I saw it. Super tickled me.

Anyhoo back to growing. Here’s my Bloom Room in full bloom ♥️♥️♥️

I’m so in love with this generation of bees. In fact I think they’re my best yet. I just gotta hang on to that ball!

^^^ I’m glad you guys are lolling! Fuck I lolled first time I saw it. Super tickled me.

Anyhoo back to growing. Here’s my Bloom Room in full bloom ♥️♥️♥️

I’m so in love with this generation of bees. In fact I think they’re my best yet. I just gotta hang on to that ball!

Looking NICE!

I like accidentally odd. Intentionally odd is just too much problem solving work for me.

Lollll

That's too bad. I thought if you ever got around to doing a grow with me, we could grow Dr. Grinspoon since it's a Barney's Farm strain, which I know you love. :battingeyelashes:

@Trala you are rocking it and Bic the Mimosa redemption is a pretty plant indeed. You seem to have this nailed!

That's too bad. I thought if you ever got around to doing a grow with me, we could grow Dr. Grinspoon since it's a Barney's Farm strain, which I know you love. :battingeyelashes:
Perhaps one day you and I can do a Freakshow. That was the one that appealed to me most. Think of the photo opportunities! The Dr Grinspoon reminds me in structure of the Caramel King I failed to grow to its full potential. It's a pain to get the smokable bits off the twigs lol. I have read about Frisian Duck before, an interesting plant.

On the 1st day of Christmas 420 Mag gave to meeeeeeeee
Tips to grow a beautiful beeeeeeeee 🐝🤍🐝🤍🐝🤍

Got my Christmas on today!

🎄⭐🎄⭐🎄⭐

360E45F2-6927-488A-BAC2-2A08D5C6975B.jpeg

Presents done ✔️

Currently testing Christmas Day cocktail options.

So far so good lol.

A97D57A5-6033-4385-8FF7-4E8F47A5EB41.jpeg

Looking NICE!
Thanks bruv :)

I do love me some @Barney's Farm

@Trala you are rocking it and Bic the Mimosa redemption is a pretty plant indeed. You seem to have this nailed!

Perhaps one day you and I can do a Freakshow. That was the one that appealed to me most. Think of the photo opportunities! The Dr Grinspoon reminds me in structure of the Caramel King I failed to grow to its full potential. It's a pain to get the smokable bits off the twigs lol. I have read about Frisian Duck before, an interesting plant.
We’re doing the Wookiee babe. It should get to you any day now.

Well done Tra, you're fully getting into the spirit of things, enjoy!
Thanks Stunger, I work every second Xmas, and this is my year off. My family is super small, my partner in crime, son, his girl and the two grandies, but we go all out. I’m even incorporating lobster tails this year. Tbh I’ve never even eaten lobster, but it sounds classy, and as we have all established, I’m classy as fuckkkkkkkkk!

O

M

F

G

!

You weren’t even talking to me! I am soooooo fucking giggly about it! A better woman would edit. I should legit come with a cringe warning!

You: hi
Me: good thanks, Jane.

L O L L I N G !

We’re doing the Wookiee babe. It should get to you any day now.
I just ran out to check the mail... can't wait. It's diarized for May 2023. I am really looking forward to the fun we'll have.
I work every second Xmas, and this is my year off.
How fabulous Tra! You have lots of wrapped goodies. It looks like it's going to be fun. Lobster hey... swanky! :)
I should legit come with a cringe warning!
Dude, me I need the cringe warning lol :love:

On the 1st day of Christmas 420 Mag gave to meeeeeeeee
Tips to grow a beautiful beeeeeeeee 🐝🤍🐝🤍🐝🤍

Got my Christmas on today!

🎄⭐🎄⭐🎄⭐

360E45F2-6927-488A-BAC2-2A08D5C6975B.jpeg

Presents done ✔️

Currently testing Christmas Day cocktail options.

So far so good lol.

A97D57A5-6033-4385-8FF7-4E8F47A5EB41.jpeg
What was that one? Sweet jay container!
Mmmm lobster! Or Lobchesters as we called them one drunken year. YUM! Never had them? I suggest a plan. And that is 1) baked stuffed. All buttery with breadcrumbs and possible other gems from the sea or, 2) lobster rolls. some chunks and some finely diced with mayo and nothing else on a buttered toasted in a pan roll.

You're living the dream Tra 😁
You wouldn’t have said that if you could have seen me last night!

We had a couple of drinks, then a couple of Scoobs and got really silly.

Coz I have like 74 pounds of cheese balls, we decided to play who can fit the most cheese balls in their mouth. I’m pleased and shamed to report I won, sure I nearly aspirated doing it, but a win is a win dammit. And it is 17 lolling!

I just ran out to check the mail... can't wait. It's diarized for May 2023. I am really looking forward to the fun we'll have.
Living for it babe.
How fabulous Tra! You have lots of wrapped goodies. It looks like it's going to be fun. Lobster hey... swanky! :)
Looks fancier than it is. A lot of the kids stuff is pre loved. They are aged 1 and 4. Their greatest joy is ripping the paper off lol.
Dude, me I need the cringe warning lol :love:
Omg I’m a cringinator! Like totally.

I once lovingly put my hand on a woman’s stomach asking her when her baby was due only to find she wasn’t pregnant, and my hand was on her gunt.

The cringe list is long. So longggggggg

What was that one? Sweet jay container!
I know! It was $5!
Mmmm lobster! Or Lobchesters as we called them one drunken year. YUM! Never had them? I suggest a plan. And that is 1) baked stuffed. All buttery with breadcrumbs and possible other gems from the sea or, 2) lobster rolls. some chunks and some finely diced with mayo and nothing else on a buttered toasted in a pan roll.
I’m going with the buttery breadcrumbs Mr O. Just 4 of them.

Omg I have a good cringe Christmas story. My last family Xmas 2020 I decided I wanted a white tablecloth, but I was too tight to buy one. So I decided to steal a hospital bedsheet. First panic hurdle, it had a tracking number on it, after first causing me near breakdown panic by saying the laundry would know I stole the sheet and tell my hospital, my bf calmed me down by explaining he was joking it was a laundry tracking number. I dressed the table and it looked so beautiful, then my bf decides to ruin Xmas by saying “I wonder how many people died in it…”

It’s funny now, at the time not so much.

Lobster is yummy, don't eat too much or you'll get the squirts. Sharts are dangerous, speaking from experience... :rofl:
It’s all fun and games till someone sharts.

I learned the hard way never to trust a fart after gastro. I sharted in my brand new car (to me not brand brand new) and drove home with my arse off the seat. I’ve never been so thankful for a yoga strong core.

There is something so horrorfying about pooing in your pants as an adult. It’s mentally scarring.

Today would be the perfect day for me to harvest. She smells so good. Fresh, clean. Minimal funk.

All I need is for one person to nod yes in agreement and wave me in lolllll!

I took a mediocre bud, not one of her prime Coca-Cola’s. I’ll check back in halfa.

2AA6BED8-EF1F-4D02-9337-E75B97865A21.jpeg
F940AE49-3B5B-4301-925C-E97F5FBEADE7.jpeg
80DA65C0-9672-44C6-A71F-C3D0C3CFC1D8.jpeg

Looks good to me... chop-chop!

Back
Top Bottom