Trala’s Tent

Hey Stinker

Awwww look at you, looking out for your little girl. You a good baby daddy!

My plants hate the light too close. They droop like a depressed person. And my flowers foxtail like fuck.

But for you I’ll lower it :)

Just a bit tho…
Try putting something under just her and raise her in the Veg Tent for a few days.

I’m a music lover, in fact not a day goes past where I don’t sway to it. I listen via Spotify and they give you a year that was. I got my top tunes for 2022. It’s so cool, well I think it is. The music generator thingy makes you a little musical reel.

Hey Tralala,

Nobody likes a bogan

Might have similar music taste? :theband:

"Fuckstick" was a favorite of mine, back in the working days... :cheesygrinsmiley: I don't think I've said it since I retired...

And speaking of not working ..Have a wonderful holiday, Trala!:party:
I had a Masterchief in the Navy call me that circa 1982. Being 21 at the time ... he was right...

Omg I swear the best thing about going away is coming home again!

My little dog nearly turned himself inside out with excitement when I picked him up from the Dog Jail Pet Resort.

H E L L O !

Bloom Room Update

Okay no one died, however Olivia, my USA/AU Comparative Grow Zkittles plant doesn’t look very clever. She was so waterlogged before I left she looked droopy, I wanted them wet coz temps had been high and humidity had been low. Unfortunately while I was away there were a couple of days where temps were low and humidity was high lol. Im talking 97%!

She had a lot of taco sad looking leaves. I cut them coz I hate fugly foliage and she’s not leaf poor. She can afford to lose a few. Which is lucky coz there was a shitload. 5 days on and they are all still waterlogged. I’ve turned the humidity down to 55% to dry them out.

2886A595-FA39-4AB2-B64E-F120CA51B321.jpeg

No signs of mites ✔️
No signs of rot ✔️

They smell amazing! Especially Olivia, the Zkittles. They are all a great shade of green and have a good sprinkle of sugar.

A994B7F8-B860-423E-86AE-813428CB982A.jpeg

3A177FC2-A2AD-4011-84AF-2FCAAF9EAE1E.jpeg
Omg my Wedding Cake is curing in that sweet spot without Bovidas or whatever they are called. I have this fridge cure down pat!

8485D01C-08C4-4954-9E45-82D90A559560.jpeg

Veg Tent Update

Again no one died. And again, I have a slight problem. Stinky, Runtz Muffin is showing some really bumpy looking new growth. I’m not sure if it’s from that premium nursery soil I used to uppot her in. Do you think it’s the soil?

F51DE295-937F-4606-8D1B-8A4E3AABCA19.jpeg

The only plants that needed a drink were my little monstercropped clone Pee and my Blueberry Auto, Wednesday so I let them play in the rain. Wednesday desperately needs that final uppot. Im wondering if I should just wait and get the canna soil I’ve always used from hydro dude tomorrow. It’s been a hot minute since he last fucked me in the arse. My credit card can defs take it. She’s on the right and my little monster is on the left. As you can see she is in full Reveg mode.

852B7834-38D1-4291-B3FF-7B4133AB9F39.jpeg

Bic my Mimosa EVO is finally looking like a plant who might slay. She is super healthy and happy. Like my flower girls she’s still full of water. So no rain dancing for her lol.

2CC0B62E-87D5-43EB-802C-EADBBA729A51.jpeg
18F2C7D2-FD64-45D7-B3AB-4FE761166924.jpeg

Omg I missed you guys SO much! I’m off to catch up on all your news. Xo
T to the B! Welcome back! Lookin' schmick for having been gone sooooo long!

Try putting something under just her and raise her in the Veg Tent for a few days.
I will :)

Thanks for your advice.

We’re TNT! We’re dynamite!
We’re TNT We hate spidermite
We’re TNT! We’re a power load
We’re TNT! Sprayed mites will explode!

I’ve missed you! How’s the black dog?

Now we're talking Ms Tra! Nice to have you home!
Good morning :)

Nice to be back.

T to the B! Welcome back! Lookin' schmick for having been gone sooooo long!
Yeah boiiiiiiiiii!

I’ve got an unrelated grow funny and a grow funny. Well I think they are funny.

So about 10 years ago my man and I were in Sydney, we had a really big night, and on our walk back to the hotel I bought some cheese balls, like snack chip type food. They were literally the best thing Ive eaten. Since then I’ve been trying to find them again. When ever we visit a city, I search. I have narrowed the country of origin down, with the amount of artificial colour, flavour and salt they are defs merican. So packet after packet of disappointment I remained committed to finding that perfect cheese ball. My partner has tried to convince they don’t exist, that they were just regular cheese and bacon balls, and that I was just very drunk and super hungry, but I know the truth. My cheese ball as real!

While at the Goldie I saw them! The elusive cheese balls! The cheese balls I never gave up on! My cheese balls! I finally did it! I didn’t even hesitate paying the $20. I got them back to our apartment, spoke to my people about my triumph, against adversity, against doubt, that I never gave up hope, and as I popped the lid and placed a cheese ball into my mouth I realised it’s not them and my quest continues…

Anyone want to buy a whole lb of cheese balls?! Or I can deal em up into ounce bags?

Not. Even. Fucking. Joking. Lolllinggggg!

Now my second funny. As most of you know, I’m hugely sentimental. To the point I still have every plant skeleton I’ve ever grown. And when I love friends, I love hard. I want to keep our memories. Cherish them. Be reminded of them. Even if things sour. I’ve added my grow with the C King to my love wall. It literally makes me big smile every time I look at it.

D65CF1BD-03D0-46FB-B181-37259D6DD061.jpeg
018372A5-01D1-43B5-8D52-827A32259B2A.jpeg

I’ve literally kept every memory I’ve been sent. Lol

633F518D-6493-42A9-B6BE-EE47FD7F26E3.jpeg

#hoarder

Oh, and I’ve tagged and bagged Cancer Greg’s Oscar. I know he’s not dead, coz I popped in the bowlsie the other day and he was the first person I saw. Sitting on a bar stool drinking a frothie lol. He didn’t see me tho. It’s cured enough now so I’m going to get it to him next week sometime.

AD2CC08A-FA2F-4BCB-A1C3-7BE0B5312B2E.jpeg

Oh, and I’ve tagged and bagged Cancer Greg’s Oscar. I know he’s not dead, coz I popped in the bowlsie the other day and he was the first person I saw. Sitting on a bar stool drinking a frothie lol. He didn’t see me tho. It’s cured enough now so I’m going to get it to him next week sometime.
Oh that's so good. I was wondering about Greg and I thought of asking. I'm glad he is able to do his thang. He's going to be so stoked with the bud.
I know what you mean about the perfect cheese ball. Melt in the mouth yumminess. Good luck in your quest :)

Oh that's so good. I was wondering about Greg and I thought of asking. I'm glad he is able to do his thang. He's going to be so stoked with the bud.
I know what you mean about the perfect cheese ball. Melt in the mouth yumminess. Good luck in your quest :)
He looked thin, really thin.

He’s gone past his used by date. I think they gave him 6 months, he’s defs gone past that. I got to know him in hospital. Like me he had a really hard upbringing. The love he experienced was abusive, toxic and dysfunctional for the most part. No real guides. It is a huge amount of work undoing the damage if you can find the will and stamina to try and undo the whole fucked up mess lol.

I have such empathy for him. He’s who I could have been. He’s 59 I think, and he still has no address of his own, no car, petty criminal, he deals a bit of green to pay for his smoke, just $25 deals, and an alco. Loosely affiliated with the local motorcycle club which makes him feel like he’s gangster, meanwhile can’t even afford a push bike. Estranged from his children. He’s lived an unexamined life and now it’s too late for him to turn it around. There will be no redemption song for Greg. Makes me super sad coz his heart is golden.

For those who got dealt a shit hand in life it can be super hard to get out of it and that's only if there is support on hand, I guess the vast majority don't get even the option of that and are almost never able climb out without it. Life, fairness, mortality, the 'system', the last 2 years, it's hard to make sense out of it all.

For those who got dealt a shit hand in life it can be super hard to get out of it and that's only if there is support on hand, I guess the vast majority don't get even the option of that and are almost never able climb out without it. Life, fairness, mortality, the 'system', the last 2 years, it's hard to make sense out of it all.
So true.

One thing I did learn is you have to believe you are worth being fixed. When I say fixed, we stay a bit broken like forever, but we can have. We can have a love that doesn’t hurt, a life that’s can be faced sober, and a home and security. We can have nice things lol.

We are the system, the support is there. The road has been paved for us. We just need to believe we can do it. We deserve it. We don’t have to repeat the mistakes. We can break the cycle. Everyone has the option, in my country anyway. But it’s not a short game, it’s a long game, and it’s really fucking hard lol.

My son got to be raised in a life every child should have. Not possession wise, safety wise. A love that’s clean, a home that’s safe. Now all these years on, watching him father his children, I see my hard work on myself was worth it. I broke that cycle. I did that. With the help of the system.

You did Tra, you did well, thankfully. It's just real sad that there are so many Gregs out there struggling. But hey, like a spring flower you punch above your weight by bringing colour and cheerfulness to give back to the world. Have a lovely weekend.

You did Tra, you did well, thankfully. It's just real sad that there are so many Gregs out there struggling. But hey, like a spring flower you punch above your weight by bringing colour and cheerfulness to give back to the world. Have a lovely weekend.
Big smiling! That’s really nice of you to say, Stunger.

I will never forget where I came from tho. And that I was Greg, could have been Greg. Still might end up Greg lollling!

Hello! Omg I am so OCD I legit struggled last Sunday and not seeing you guys! I had proper anxiety not doing my update. Granted the Coast, cocktails, company and canna took the sting out of it. But I didn’t like it one bit. I think I’ve done Sunday updates since joining. Or tried to.

First news, my tree is up in the Bloom Room 🎄♥️🎄♥️🎄♥️

D556F557-5EC2-42D5-9B96-1A053245149D.jpeg

Kk let’s do this!

Sunday Summary

Omg! I am so in love with this plant. Simba’s shape is so wrong, but on her it is so SO right. She is coming into her last weeks and she is still breathtakingly beautiful. Well I think she is. Her glitter is legit like diamond dust. She’s like an old Hollywood star. She reeks of perfume and glamour.

Simba Bee aka Shiskaberry
Barney’s Seed from Sponsors Herbies Seeds
Flip Age: 67
Days Flowering: 51

EF5BEA75-BF08-4100-904F-F752ED55EE4F.jpeg

Poor Olivia on the other hand looks like an old hooker. You can clearly see while she was probably beautiful once, her life has been hard. And what she really needs now is a good wax, a healthy meal, an early night and to fucking retire! Lolling! Worst thing, she’s still got AGES to go! She looks nothing like her sister! Lollll.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles
Carcasses prize seed from Sponsors Weeds Seed Express
Flip Age: 71
Days Flowering: 35

D5A8A21D-4CEB-4AC1-B039-1B653BEBC0EF.jpeg

Omg my Mimosa ♥️♥️♥️ I am really proud of this girls CarCanopy. I have worked really hard on it. Funny part if you look up her skirt she looks like a train wreck lol. She has branches going every which way! I think she is just lovely. My redemption plant ♥️♥️♥️.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Flip Age: 81
Days Flowering: 0 lol

4FD90665-1124-480B-B504-480E273CE4FD.jpeg

Omg this girl! While there’s not a lot of her, what there is so decadent (oh and I was today years old when I learned there’s no T in that word! I’ve been pronouncing it decatent! Not even joking! So cringe! LOL). She smells better and worse than my last Wookie. She kind of smells like a frangipani flower that pissed herself, then sat in those wet knickers for two days.

Jazzy Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Unique Seed from The PNW Seed Fairy
Days Flowering: 32

C9BDA5C3-D0B4-463A-9A85-34A57F063B5B.jpeg

This star is looking good. Some of her leaves are a bit odd, they look almost monstercrop reveggy. Smooth edges where you’d expect serrated. Lucky for her I like odd. Her growth is good and she’s taken to her Carhooks like a duck to water.

Stinky Bee aka Runtz Muffin
Barney’s Seed from sponsors Barney’s Farm

6AF0857F-C693-49B9-B313-86B9E56871BA.jpeg

This girl is the best starter I’ve ever grown. Well I think she is. She looks like a proper 420 Mag plant. I’m just hoping the delayed uppot doesn’t fuck with her. She will start training this week.

Wednesday Bee aka Blueberry Auto

2241A844-2423-4236-94C8-A7C26F88E7E6.jpeg

This little girl is looking CrAzy like a little monster should and nothing like a MJ plant lol. She has lots of new grown and she will hopefully be my redo Zkittles. Her nodal growth looks far more controllable compared to her mum Olivia.

Pee Bee aka Zkittles
Monstercropped Clone
Days in ReVeg: 9 (I count day 1 from my first new growth)

8A9F8383-7A96-4142-B591-E68BDD4AA94D.jpeg

My Bees

🐝💚🐝💚🐝💚🐝🌸🐝🌸🐝🌸🐝🌸

942FA427-1C11-48D1-8406-764467157D8C.jpeg

Thanks for following along. I really missed you all last Sunday :)

Hope you had the best weekend everrrrrrrrrrrr Xo

Hello! Omg I am so OCD I legit struggled last Sunday and not seeing you guys! I had proper anxiety not doing my update. Granted the Coast, cocktails, company and canna took the sting out of it. But I didn’t like it one bit. I think I’ve done Sunday updates since joining. Or tried to.

Kk let’s do this!

Sunday Summary

Omg! I am so in love with this plant. Simba’s shape is so wrong, but on her it is so SO right. She is coming into her last weeks and she is still breathtakingly beautiful. Well I think she is. Her glitter is legit like diamond dust. She’s like an old Hollywood star. She reeks of perfume and glamour.

Poor Olivia on the other hand looks like an old hooker. You can clearly see while she was probably beautiful once, her life has been hard. And what she really needs now is a good wax, a healthy meal, an early night and to fucking retire! Lolling! Worst thing, she’s still got AGES to go! She looks nothing like her sister! Lollll.

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles

Omg my Mimosa ♥️♥️♥️ I am really proud of this girls CarCanopy. I have worked really hard on it. Funny part if you look up her skirt she looks like a train wreck lol. She has branches going every which way! I think she is just lovely. My redemption plant ♥️♥️♥️.

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO

Omg this girl! While there’s not a lot of her, what there is so decadent (oh and I was today years old when I learned there’s no T in that word! I’ve been pronouncing it decatent! Not even joking! So cringe! LOL). She smells better and worse than my last Wookie. She kind of smells like a frangipani flower that pissed herself, then sat in those wet knickers for two days.

This star is looking good. Some of her leaves are a bit odd, they look almost monstercrop reveggy. Smooth edges where you’d expect serrated. Lucky for her I like odd. Her growth is good and she’s taken to her Carhooks like a duck to water.

This girl is the best starter I’ve ever grown. Well I think she is. She looks like a proper 420 Mag plant. I’m just hoping the delayed uppot doesn’t fuck with her. She will start training this week.

This little girl is looking CrAzy like a little monster should and nothing like a MJ plant lol. She has lots of new grown and she will hopefully be my redo Zkittles. Her nodal growth looks far more controllable compared to her mum Olivia.

Pee Bee aka Zkittles
Monstercropped Clone

My Bees

🐝💚🐝💚🐝💚🐝🌸🐝🌸🐝🌸🐝🌸

Hey T. :ciao:
My heart goes out to Greg.
Too bad he didn't get to know you sooner.
Might still be hope.
There but for the grace of God go I.:Namaste:
Doctors put me on this new drug years ago when I got hurt. Perks / Oxy.
My doctor gave me 100's of them .
Fek.
I quit drinking alcohol when my kids were born.
Type A personality, easily addicted.
But no one knew at the time what that shit was.
Well you can imagine the outcome. :rolleyes:
I can relate to the poor guy.
Fortunately Stacey saved my life, literally.
I haven't had a drink in almost 30 years, and I'll never touch feken drugs again.
But I'm a lucky one, not everyone gets as lucky as me.
I got more chances than I deserve but I managed to get clean.
And find true happiness.
Hope he can find peace one day.
At least he got to know you. :green_heart:
Take care T.:hug:
Oh yeah must be Sunday, update day.
Girls are awesome T.
Beautiful as ever. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 :cool:

Woohoo Sunday Funday update!

Personally I love your descriptions, but smells is my fav.

Also I feel like Im in the loop with a clone, a seedling and approx flip day.

Its weird reading a roundup though, they seem to get so fast when they arent yours, it seems like a second ago Simba and Bic were tiny little newborns....

And Olivia marching toward the end as the second half of a two girl show....

All your girls look great T, I know they will have loved you home but they barely look like they missed a beat today.

Fulltime bloom room is a ✅ from me, be super interesting to see what difference you get, thinking happy surprise.

Hope you had an awesome weekend!

Kk let’s do this!

Sunday Summary

Olivia Bee aka Zkittles

Bic Bee aka Mimosa EVO

Pee Bee aka Zkittles
Monstercropped Clone

My Bees

🐝💚🐝💚🐝💚🐝🌸🐝🌸🐝🌸🐝🌸

Wow trala wow these are really coming on and that mimosa is spectacular that canopy is sublime. Happy for you, as hard work pays off and your showing that. Great work keep it going :thumb:

Hey T. :ciao:
My heart goes out to Greg.
Too bad he didn't get to know you sooner.
Might still be hope.
There but for the grace of God go I.:Namaste:
Doctors put me on this new drug years ago when I got hurt. Perks / Oxy.
My doctor gave me 100's of them .
Fek.
I quit drinking alcohol when my kids were born.
Type A personality, easily addicted.
But no one knew at the time what that shit was.
Well you can imagine the outcome. :rolleyes:
I can relate to the poor guy.
Fortunately Stacey saved my life, literally.
I haven't had a drink in almost 30 years, and I'll never touch feken drugs again.
But I'm a lucky one, not everyone gets as lucky as me.
I got more chances than I deserve but I managed to get clean.
And find true happiness.
Hope he can find peace one day.
At least he got to know you. :green_heart:
Take care T.:hug:
Oh yeah must be Sunday, update day.
Girls are awesome T.
Beautiful as ever. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 :cool:
Look I know this site has a large big Pharma hate following but…. Lol

There is totally a place for opioids. For acute pain it’s super effective. Chronic pain it’s a negative.

Doctors get put in a difficult position. I see it daily.

Patient: I have pain, everyday. So much painnnnnnn. PAINNNNNNN
Doctor: we have a pain clinic with non pharmacological strategies
Patient: nope
Doctor: we have a psychotherapist to help with your emotional pain
Doctor: we have a physiotherapist and dietician who can advise exercise, a incorporate better lifestyle choices
Doctor: we have a detox plan to help you control your alcohol abuse
Patient: nope. Just give me oxy. If you don’t I’ll just find another doctor.

Repeat this on a three monthly basis. Every time their scripts run out.

Fast forward 5 years.

Patient: fuck Big Pharma. They got me addicted to Oxy. Its all their fault!

I’m glad we got out. We made the mess. We cleaned up our mess. Lol.

And thanks for saying those nice things. It made me big smile.

Woohoo Sunday Funday update!

Personally I love your descriptions, but smells is my fav.

Also I feel like Im in the loop with a clone, a seedling and approx flip day.

Its weird reading a roundup though, they seem to get so fast when they arent yours, it seems like a second ago Simba and Bic were tiny little newborns....

And Olivia marching toward the end as the second half of a two girl show....

All your girls look great T, I know they will have loved you home but they barely look like they missed a beat today.

Fulltime bloom room is a ✅ from me, be super interesting to see what difference you get, thinking happy surprise.

Hope you had an awesome weekend!
They are staying in. 100%.

And I did :)

Hope you did too :)

Wow trala wow these are really coming on and that mimosa is spectacular that canopy is sublime. Happy for you, as hard work pays off and your showing that. Great work keep it going :thumb:
I am in love with her!

She was my most uninteresting looking plant, she really was.

Some of the best smoke comes from the worst smelling bud I swear!

I'm wetting a Mimosa Shot in a day or two really looking forward to it! Mimosa is a nice ride! Enjoy your Sunday/ Monday Tra!
Yeah boiiiiiiiiiii!

Your girls look great, Tra! I think Pee Bee's leaves look a little fern-like. I like it.

If you like odd, you should grow Frisian Duck, Dr. Grinspoon or Freakshow. Now, they're odd.
I like accidentally odd. Intentionally odd is just too much problem solving work for me.

Lollll

Back
Top Bottom