Trala's Tent: A USA & Australian Comparative Grow

He has such an amazing gift aye?

It’s like watching Michelangelo paint, or David Beckham kick, or Linda Lovelace
Wow! A Linda Lovelace comparison. Ever had that honor before @Carcass ?

OMG! It’s Monday again already!

AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!

(You guys shout Oiii! Oiii! Oii!)
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺
So here in Straya it’s warming up! Still spring weather, but to many it’s hot. It was 35 degrees today with low humidity. Thankfully Liv looks like she loves it! She was born to be a Queenslander! Lol.

I think her stretch is slowing. I’ve cracked every stem trying to slow it. She is a good colour and she looks happy. She’s nothing like her sister, who is a supermodel. But what she lacks in looks she makes up for in personality. She’s defs a carbs and candy kinda gal coz she’s fat as fuck!

She’s 82cm/ 32inches tall and 96cm/37inches wide.

DF04C32C-015E-4F2B-BFD5-CEFC99608403.jpeg

I am working really hard to keep her nit free. It’s the insect time of year. They are everywhere, except my plants atm. As you can see she is starting to look sweeter than sugar.

I’m overall happy with her, mainly coz I took a monstercropped clone from her to get a second chance to CarCanopy her better. I use that ceramic flower as my light position guide. I move it 90degrees each day to try and help even out the light growth. Not sure if it helps but I had a thought lol.

A9E5E7DC-5E73-46DC-BC42-50431EF82901.jpeg
7FCDDDF3-BCFA-4D9A-9A5E-D7B865171A27.jpeg
7F816EE1-46ED-44BF-BE70-1EBA43B2CC01.jpeg

Thanks for sharing in our grow adventure! I look forward to doing this update every Monday :)

That’s it from me. Your move C Urchin.

I use that ceramic flower as my light position guide. I move it 90degrees each day to try and help even out the light growth. Not sure if it helps but I had a thought lol.
I do the same thing - it may or may not help, but I do it anyway...it sure can't hurt...
Your move C Urchin.
Thank You, T!💚

Here we go- another Monday, so another Update from the USA side of this grow! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The little Zkittles is looking a bit rough since the GrowDots ran out of gas (nitrogen) a couple of weeks ago...
although, the buds seem unaffected so far...She's been in the Dots for 70 days now, and (allegedly) they still have enough nutes in 'em to take her to harvest...which is over a month away.:hmmmm:

1 Zkittles.jpg

She's 101 days old today, flipped to 12/12 39 days ago, flowering for 32 days...still 13" tall
4 Zkittles.jpg

I watered in a tbsp of the Grow Dots on Friday, but I'm not seeing any improvement yet...She needs water, so I may add another dose later today..
4a Zkittles.jpg

I leave the yellow leaves on until they fall off on their own- she dropped about 30 leaves this last week...
3a Zkittles.jpg

The buds are still doing alright- probably about halfway there..
5 bud.jpg

She may start to show some colors pretty soon (besides just the yellow :laugh:) it's been getting down to 5.5c/42f in the garage at night, and it only stays a tiny bit warmer in the box , even with the seedling mat heating the box a bit...
6 bud.jpg

The true colors shot- she'd be real healthy- if it weren't for all that yellow....🤪
7 Zittles.jpg

A semi-silhouette shot.....
11ss.jpg
🇺🇸
And that about wraps it up for today from the USA..🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Thanks for looking, we appreciate the support...❤️

Have a great week- see you here next Monday!

I do the same thing - it may or may not help, but I do it anyway...it sure can't hurt...

Thank You, T!💚

Here we go- another Monday, so another Update from the USA side of this grow! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The little Zkittles is looking a bit rough since the GrowDots ran out of gas (nitrogen) a couple of weeks ago...
although, the buds seem unaffected so far...She's been in the Dots for 70 days now, and (allegedly) they still have enough nutes in 'em to take her to harvest...which is over a month away.:hmmmm:

1 Zkittles.jpg

She's 101 days old today, flipped to 12/12 39 days ago, flowering for 32 days...still 13" tall
4 Zkittles.jpg

I watered in a tbsp of the Grow Dots on Friday, but I'm not seeing any improvement yet...She needs water, so I may add another dose later today..
4a Zkittles.jpg

I leave the yellow leaves on until they fall off on their own- she dropped about 30 leaves this last week...
3a Zkittles.jpg

The buds are still doing alright- probably about halfway there..
5 bud.jpg

She may start to show some colors pretty soon (besides just the yellow :laugh:) it's been getting down to 5.5c/42f in the garage at night, and it only stays a tiny bit warmer in the box , even with the seedling mat heating the box a bit...
6 bud.jpg

The true colors shot- she'd be real healthy- if it weren't for all that yellow....🤪
7 Zittles.jpg

A semi-silhouette shot.....
11ss.jpg
🇺🇸
And that about wraps it up for today from the USA..🇺🇸 🇺🇸

Thanks for looking, we appreciate the support...❤️

Have a great week- see you here next Monday!
Shes still a beautiful plant overall mate such a level canopy just wonderful

Happy Monday everyone!

Looks like I'm the first one here, so here we go....:D

Time for a little Update on the USA side of this comparative grow!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

The Zkittles is 108 days old today, flipped 46 days ago, flowering for 39 days. She's still got the yellow thing going on, but I've decided to just live with it, since it's not really hurting anything that I can see...
1-Zkittles.jpg

She's been in the Grow Dots for 77 days, and they seem to be feeding the buds like they're supposed to...
2-Zkittles.jpg

The canopy still looks pretty good...
10-Zkittles.jpg

And, a view from "Down under"...🙃
6a Zkittles.jpg

The buds are getting a little fatter every day...
7-Zkittles.jpg

The buds are getting longer, too- most of them are around 8" long....
8-Zkittles.jpg

An outside the box shot- the yellowing is worse, but only a little...
11 Zkittles.jpg

Silhouette shot...
12-Zkittles.jpg

Another one, from a little different angle...
13-Zkittles.jpg

And that's about all for today from the USA..🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
Thank You for looking,
we appreciate the support..:love:
See you next time!
Your move, Birthday Girl! (It's still your birthday here...:high-five:)

Happy Monday everyone!

The Zkittles is 108 days old today, flipped 46 days ago, flowering for 39 days. She's still got the yellow thing going on, but I've decided to just live with it, since it's not really hurting anything that I can see...

She's been in the Grow Dots for 77 days, and they seem to be feeding the buds like they're supposed to...

Silhouette shot...

Thank You for looking,
See you next time!
Good morning C Sunrise 🌅

Your girl looks simply amazing! And you got some length happening on thos Coca-Cola’s! My plants never produce the huge colas I see in here.

I ran out of time yesterday, I got a whole lotta love that’s fo sho. I’m not gonna lie tho. Day 2 of 50 has been a struggle. I’m on my second pot of tea and I’m still in bed lol.

I’ll be back with my Monday on a Tuesday tho.

AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE!

(You better be mentally yelling Oiii Oiii Oiii)

🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺

Here we are friends! Monday on a Tuesday :)

Olivia has had a great week. Still no nits (can’t fucking believe it tbh). I have been super vigilant in both inspections and prophylactic treatments. It’s my least favourite grow chore, but omg so beneficial. Prevention is so much better than cure. I shouldn’t talk it up too much. I haven’t hit the real danger zone yet, which is summer. I still have a long way to go.

I’m quite happy with her, even though her CarCanopy is flawed, even tho she’s square instead of fucking round lol. She dances to her own beat and I like that.

I think she’s nearly stopped stretching. And she’s a bit thinner coz I took a bit of scraggly stuff off her.

She’s 83cm/32inches tall and 39 inches wide.

B3D17B3C-9F97-44D1-A998-F4EA80537CCE.jpeg

She’s definitely working on her Britney Spears. I don’t grow digglers. Mine are always smaller and not thick like the coke cans I see in here. I think it’s the downside to growing outdoors. Her longest buds are around 14cm/5inches, so nothing to sing songs about. But good for me. Really good for me tbh.

147292A1-65CE-4ADE-8040-1241010F4AB2.jpeg

She is a beautiful ball cube of unconventional. Look at her! Literally square!!

Everyone: ⏺ ⏺ ⏺ ⏺ ⏺
Me: ⏹

Lolling!

0AA7251A-513C-4F59-83E4-7B2468C796C2.jpeg
CB3AA39F-4D93-424C-9B74-378FE6370706.jpeg

Anyway I hope you have an awesome week going forward and thanks so much for taking an interest.

♥️🌸♥️🌸♥️🌸

Happy Monday everyone!

1-Zkittles.jpg

2-Zkittles.jpg

10-Zkittles.jpg

6a Zkittles.jpg

7-Zkittles.jpg

8-Zkittles.jpg

11 Zkittles.jpg

Silhouette shot...
12-Zkittles.jpg

13-Zkittles.jpg

Thank You for looking,
See you next time!
Really nice as usuals

(You better be mentally yelling Oiii Oiii Oiii)
I am so conditioned now that I am hearing it in my head before I enter the journal space :rofl:
I like square canopies because they fit together easily in a confined space. She's a lovely plant.

I am so conditioned now that I am hearing it in my head before I enter the journal space :rofl:
I like square canopies because they fit together easily in a confined space. She's a lovely plant.
Big smiling!

😘😘😘

Monday again, so it's time for an Update on the USA side of this grow...🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I think Trala is on holiday, so her update might be a little late...but, speaking of Trala- She is so sweet, she sent me and Mrs C. a few goodies....cookies biscuits, which got eaten immediately (TimTams,damn those things are good!) a cool seashell mobile thingy for Mrs. C., A couple sweet stickers for the ol' box, and a neat little stash box.

One of the stickers: (it almost makes the box a little less ugly😁)
Aus.2.jpg

And the little Kookaburra stash box:
Stash 1.jpg

As you can see, it works like a charm...:love:
Stash 2.jpg

That was damn nice of her!💚💚

Back to our regularly scheduled program....

The little Zkittles is 115 days old now, flipped to 12/12 53 days ago, and flowering for 46 days- not very long to go- @Weed Seeds Express says 56-63 days...
ZK 1.jpg

She's been in the Grow Dots for 84 days-hopefully they last another 10-15 days. She's 60cm from the light, which is set to 215 watts...
ZK 2.jpg

Her canopy is still in pretty good shape- I have had to add a few sticks to keep the buds from falling sideways- when the buds are curved like hers are, they tend to flop over sideways when they get heavy, instead of outward...
ZK 3.jpg

One of her buds..
ZK 4.jpg

A true colors shot- plenty of yellow there, but it's not really much worse than last week...as @InTheShed pointed out, there's not more yellow leaves, but the yellow ones are a lot "yellower" than last week...
They have stopped falling off, so that's good..

ZK 6.jpg

A silhouette shot...and there's the other sticker from Trala! (what a sweetie she is!)
ZK 7.jpg

That's about all today from the USA🇺🇸
Thank you for looking!
We appreciate your support :love:

Have a great week, see you next time!

Back
Top Bottom