Trala’s Tent

Thought it might come good today.

Ive always gone a week before knowing in my heart its not gonna happen. Literally dug them up after for post mortem, after 7 days never found a still born.

3 to 5 days is the zone, hope fades beyond that. Probably should take advice from others though, since the great MuckUp of 2020 where I planted around a 100 direct and zero came up, been off my game.

Fingers crossed for you.
Still no Wedding Cake, but on the upside Bluebelle is standing strong and proud. She looks nice and green too.
Are we there yet?
No. I’ll give her till tomorrow arvo when I do my Sunday summary. She’s a no show fo sho.
You should try germinating in water and peroxide. 1 part h2o2 to 10 parts water.
It works well and it's the recommended germination method of several seed banks.
Once the shells split, drop em in some dirt.
I just like dirt. Put them in their brown bed and put their blanket on.

I’ve decided if she doesn’t pop it’s okay. I need to stagger my seeds too. I want my perpetual grow to be 4 at different stages, 3 weeks apart. It will make veg better coz I’ll have more room and it will make harvest better coz they’re staggered.

My flowering plants are looking like the ducks nuts.

I saw a couple of live nits on MC so they all got dipped. So far so good nit wise :)

congrats on the sprout… the damaged coty should be fine …. sure hope WC joins the party

you know I used to never mess with beans if they didn’t sprout and I’d read where VG and a few others had experimented on digging them up…. I recognize that most think this is bad idea..

recently tried couple of beans and they never did pop.… as always I soak them for 24 and after 5-6 days there was no sign of life…. out of 3 auto beans every stinking one was j-hooked growing downwards and I never would have found it without digging into the rapid rooters

so yes it’s kinda risky fer sure but at least yours are photoperiods not autos so there’s that part…. photos can bounce back from mistake while autos can’t…. but yes ma’am you can gently part the soil with the pointed end of a sterile Car-Hook stick and rummage about…. or not!

ciao
I’ll look for the body tomorrow. She deserves a decent funeral.

Omg so I’m on my post night shift I’m not going cRaZy today walk and I’m like 15mins in and I see a FREE sign! So I’m faced with the quandary, do I knock at the door and ask them to hold it for me and get my car, carry them back 15 minutes to my house, or commit to my walk and carry them the 45 mins as an extra arm workout. I chose commit and carry. Half hour in and I was kicking myself! The last 10 minutes was physically painful.

What do you think? Are the two too much? That huge side wall single pic cost me $10 lollllll

Trash or treasure?

I will prolly wake up ffs-ing myself questioning why. Lolll

What are they?
Pic already taken down by moderator?:rofl:
Omg are they!

For fuck sake I went to all that fucking trouble to post here link there too!

So annoying! I’m gonna pen Teddy a VERY strongly worded letter!

While she sleeps, let's guess what they are!?

I'm going with 2 large boxs of bondage equipment!:laugh:
It pictures look theyre a bit dodgy. Two of them are like modern art.

Modern art is basically artwork by people who are not artistic but have paint and a canvas.

If you click on the words in green that say Trash or Treasure? It will lead you to pics. :cheesygrinsmiley:
L O L L I N G
We'll they are strapped to wall with ropes!
Blutac bro
Ok, but it was more fun Dohc's way.
Omg I was so mad!

You all know Doh is Kiwi aye? They are not the brightest gaggle of people.

What do an intelligent Kiwi and a Dodo bird have in common?

Neither exist.

Okay it’s Sunday Summary time :)

For today I have 4 proud green dragons and one not dead seedling. So yay! We all know how quickly I can drive my grows into the ditch so I need to take a win where I can lollllll First big news, not one live nit! (I’m touching wood). They look so great for it too. Sunday is no spray day, which makes my work easier. Spraying those 4 is a motherfucker of a job.

This plant is just like her original seed. She is like a crackwhore, while she doesn’t look amazing and she stinks a bit, she got game and she will fuck you up, proper.

Merrie Bee aka Peyote Critical
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 61
12:12 - 9 Days before flower
Days in Flower 30

C799DE45-E970-409D-B457-3CE0FC65E199.jpeg
1E31FF31-7536-437D-B14D-EBD58736EA71.jpeg

This little girl is all sweet and sparkle. She is just beautiful. She has one variegated leaf like her momma, Frankie Bee. My Tangerine Dreams were all unremarkable really, they all had nits and like always I ruined them at flower and their smoke was ordinary. Tee is the best looking Tangie I’ve grown. I’m hoping my goodbye Tangie girl will finally do her breed justice. It’s talking all my power not to monstercrop her. I learned so much from my Tangie Trio. I hate letting go.

Tee Bee aka Tangerine Dream
Monstercropped Clone
Days in Veg 78
12:12 - 7 Days before flower
Days in flower 14

0FC211D6-E6E8-4542-99CD-E36389222058.jpeg
AF786DCF-C9B4-4BE8-8318-68BC17337128.jpeg

These twin girls are giving me another shot at Mimmy. They look beautiful. Their colour is amazing. They take turns who is the prettiest. Today it’s Bubbles. Yesterday it was MC. They are a pleasure to watch grow.

I’m happy with Bubbles’s canopy

Bubbles Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 55
12:12 - Day 7 No Flowers

615A9529-E76F-439A-ADB5-121F8C29F3EE.jpeg

MC is on the reach :)

MC Bee aka Mimosa EVO
Regular Clone
Days in Veg 55
12:12 - Day 7 No Flowers

8B75688E-983E-4596-A4AE-DD9ACE5F7FDC.jpeg

Still not dead. No Wedding Cake. I’m devo but it’s probably for the best. One young one and one older veg plant will work best perpetually in the veg tent.

Bluebelle Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbet
Barney’s Seed
Popped Wednesday Night: 4 days

E3F8D855-AB95-4A3F-9D52-9B11BE530C0A.jpeg

#twinning

EDE4E9FE-A6AA-49D2-A66C-3504E69CCE6A.jpeg

The Familam

26B436C5-8EEA-41B0-A3BC-730CE5020FC5.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom