Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Little ones are doing well
Dee is amazing nicely stacked
You have to be fairly busy now
All are looking great
Do you have all of them on the irrigation system?

Morning Hector - How you been doing?

Not really busy but again I'm retired and at home all of the time. Needless to say they get visited numerous times a day.

All of the plants in the Flower tent except the seedling is on the auto watering system. I'm glad I have it as I can't get to the back of the tent any more. For the big girls I have them a couple more liters per day by hand.

The little ones in the grow tent are being had fed for now. They only take about 1/2 liter a day each.

Weed weaving 101??? That will be a great scrog. I think you timed it perfect. :thumb:

Thanks buddy. I still had some room in my tent for the lights (I have a 7 foot tall tent) but had an idea if Alison kept growing I was going to have some problems. Alison didn't get much training as she was in the back of the tent. She got topped between the 3rd and 4th node and a little LST. It was a lot easier to get the 3x3 Scrog into the 4x4 tent than getting it out of the other tent.

Right, I never thought of how useful that irrigation would be for the ladies out of reach. Smart cookie. I love when all the seeds pop at the same time, there is nothing like trying to remember different feeding schedules.

Dee is buddiful too! Mrs G looks like she's late for work and needs to get dressed fast. Love the scrog, you are maximizing every bit of space. Also don't forget to add this to your list of techniques. Cool beans Troy!

Right, I never thought of how useful that irrigation would be for the ladies out of reach. Smart cookie. I love when all the seeds pop at the same time, there is nothing like trying to remember different feeding schedules.

Dee is buddiful too! Mrs G looks like she's late for work and needs to get dressed fast. Love the scrog, you are maximizing every bit of space. Also don't forget to add this to your list of techniques. Cool beans Troy!

Thanks G - I keep getting more excited daily with their progress. Slow and steady as we go. The blooms seem to be stacking so much faster on an Auto that what I experienced grow Photos.

You've nailed the germination this time dude - that combined with how you've treated the maturing girls = 3oz per plant.

I think it might have been you that recommended the use of those RapidRooter plugs. After all the problems I had with germinating seeds in my first grow of the season it is truly amazing. I really believe my mistake was I cooked them on the heating mat. Someone recommended put your seedlings on top of your internet router - It seemed to give off the perfect heat.

3/16/18

It looks like growth is still on - Getting a good measurement was difficult after putting in the scrog. This will be a good marker for tomorrow as it is in place full time.

I'm chuffed to be able to help dude - for me it's a change from always needing help :ganjamon:

I learned a new word last night - "Chuffed" I'm married to a Scott so have picked up quite a bit of unique scot words.

:goodjob:
Looking good you sure know how to fill a pot!
:cool:
:passitleft:

It is incredible when you compare a little seedling that they will grow into such beautiful plants. On this next grow I'm going to try to just do some topping and LST. I do have a hard time keeping my hands off of my plants. Obviously I have too much time on my hands.

Mr pinchy.

Yea.. I like to pinch, tuck and bend the girls. I just took a couple handfuls of leaves out of my flowering plants. They are so dense there is little to no light getting down to the shorter shoots.

Your girls continue to look amazing
I like the scrog, never done one myself but I’m very interested
Nice job Troy
It's amazing that another week has flown by. I build the scrog for my last grow (photos). My plants were out of control and I only had a 6' tall tent. The plant in the back - Alison is really stretching so I've been weaving her Colas under the mesh. It's amazing that by the next day they pop their Colas back up above the mesh.

Back
Top Bottom