Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

man looking good T roy.... would like some recipes for the oil and butter if you plz.... wont need em for a while lol

Have you been over to Newty's Kitchen - I almost put on a Kg just watching her videos. I half way expected to see her drop some bud into her dinner she was cooking at the end of her last video

I'm a bit cautious about baking. I have a low tolerance (about 10 mg) and can overdose real easy. Maybe when I get my Durbin Poison (Sativa) harvested I'll try some daytime snacks.

Let me tell you the stuff they sell now is 100X more powerful to the stuff I use to smoke back in the 70's. My first day smoking some top shelf bud left me so couch locked I couldn't even walk for a couple hours. :yahoo:

aaah i am curious how Dee and Olga will do .... Olga should take much longer then dee right ?

Dee - Daiquiri Lime is suppose to run 10-11 weeks and Olga (Auto-Ultimate) is 10 weeks per Dutch Passion. Since Olga is 1 week younger than Dee They may finish about the same time. I've been noticing that Dee seems to have finished stretch while Olga is still stretching.

It will indeed be interesting. Dee is packing buds tighter than Olga but it is amazing what they are doing in a single week.

Nice call on the Hindu Kush! I love that strain, it’s a cream of the crop strain medically. I’m growing a Hindu Kush cross now and have that about growing HK too.

I joined your journal fairly recently and haven’t gone back through the whole thing - how was the RQS Diesel? I’m going to do an outdoor autoflowers grow this summer and plan to include a RQS Diesel myself.

PLZ GLUE GOOGLY EYES ON THOSE YELLOW FLUFFLY TWIST TIES!!!!! If not Im soo gonna have to get some for my LST .... don't make me do it. ;)

LOL --- You can definitely see them. I really didn't like the pipecleaners when the plants were young but now that they are mature it really works much easier than the padded wire.

Nice call on the Hindu Kush! I love that strain, it’s a cream of the crop strain medically. I’m growing a Hindu Kush cross now and have that about growing HK too.

I joined your journal fairly recently and haven’t gone back through the whole thing - how was the RQS Diesel? I’m going to do an outdoor autoflowers grow this summer and plan to include a RQS Diesel myself.

Hi DobeWan - RQS Diesel :rip: didn't make it. She was mutant and was really struggling so I culled her. I was really looking forward to growing her. It was a freeby seed so not much loss. I substituted in an extra Ultimate (Mrs G).

I'm really looking forward to Hindu Kush - Have you ever had Afghan Kush - wondering what the differences will be like.

Will be interesting to see an Auto grown in the wild. I'm sure the natural sun will be rewarding.

Well it's another week and all the plants are doing well. We had a bit of a cold spell the last couple days - 47 F (7C) - well it's cool for me. I adjusted the exhaust fans to keep the temps up to about 78-79. I find my plants grow best between 75-80.

Need to do some more tucking an weaving. Dee has stop her stretch but Alison and Olga are still stretching.

Back
Top Bottom