Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Finally we have Mrs. G Rev 1 - The clone - The branch broke off a couple weeks ago and I dropped in CoCo to see if it would root. She has finally rooted and started to grow again. This will be a great experiment. They say that the clone will take on the same bloom as the mother plant - Will be fun to see what happens.

How long in flowering?

She's an Auto but has been in flower for 13 days. If she is true to what I have observed she has 3-4 weeks to go. She is getting a lot of white flowers but haven't seen any trich's as of yet.

She's an Auto but has been in flower for 13 days. If she is true to what I have observed she has 3-4 weeks to go. She is getting a lot of white flowers but haven't seen any trich's as of yet.
oh they'll come dont worry ... i like the many pistils that means there are many calyx and when they swell they 'll make a beautiful bud

oh they'll come dont worry ... i like the many pistils that means there are many calyx and when they swell they 'll make a beautiful bud

I Know... I Know... I just don't like to wait I want results yesterday ---- :rofl: Thanks for the encouragement it is always appreciated. :thanks:

Still looking good in there....... :green_heart:

Thanks Bonsai - They aren't taking much effort these last couple days. I'm just waiting on the seedlings to mature enough for some topping and LST.

Troy
You can almost count on a couple extra weeks from what the breeder says

I agree. Adding a two week brings me to a projected harvest of 4/12. The breeder suggests 10 weeks. I'm watching a grow by BizBeachbum who is growing Auto-Ultimate by DP also. Will be good to help gauge my grow.

Nice call on the Hindu Kush! I love that strain, it’s a cream of the crop strain medically. I’m growing a Hindu Kush cross now and have that about growing HK too.

I joined your journal fairly recently and haven’t gone back through the whole thing - how was the RQS Diesel? I’m going to do an outdoor autoflowers grow this summer and plan to include a RQS Diesel myself.
I have one of those! Hmmmm
LOL --- You can definitely see them. I really didn't like the pipecleaners when the plants were young but now that they are mature it really works much easier than the padded wire.

Haha I love my pipe cleaners! Lol I just got a bunch of rainbow ones!! The girls love getting dressed up ;)

March 20, 208 - The grow area is a little warm overnight. When I take the car out I guess it retains a lot of heat and raises the temperature in the garage by about 2 degrees - which in turn raises the temperature in the tents. The small tent is running at about 84 while the large tent is at 78.
And how long will she wear her bonnet??

I put it on for about 3-4 hours. It is incredible how it stimulates the growth below. I may be a little early but plan on topping them in 7 to 10 days.

Back
Top Bottom