Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

Hi Troy, I missed your garden this weekend. Yaaaaay Mrs. G is growing vertical, and her offspring is AWESOME! You're going to prove every theory wrong about clones for autos, could be wishful thinking on my part, cause I love winning against the odds. I'm glad you're pushing the limits. Such beauty and stacking in your garden, I bet you can't wait for harvest time. Your little one's are so cute and such different shapes and sizes, but now I've got the names memorized. I'm hoping the kushi/Afghan Kush really push on through for yah, but the Hindu Kush are dominating, so it's like a really close soccer game and the match has just started.

:hug:

Hi Troy, I missed your garden this weekend. Yaaaaay Mrs. G is growing vertical, and her offspring is AWESOME! You're going to prove everyone wrong about clones for autos. I'm glad you're pushing the limits. Such beauty and stacking in your garden, I bet you can't wait for harvest time. Your little one's are so cute and such different shapes and sizes, but now I've got the names memorized. I'm hoping the kushi/Afghan Kush really push on through for yah, but the Hindu Kush are dominating, so it's like a really close soccer game and the match has just started.

:hug:

Thanks Lady G. I'm having fun with the grow but not a lot to do now until the babies get a little larger so I can play with them start some training.

Looking good my friend
The clone is holding its own ...very good and the seedlings look good

I just hope the Kush's do good. I've been wanting some nice Indica.

I'm planning on topping but will have to see how they grow. BTW Mrs G Rev 1. Just transplanted her from her Solo Cup - Happy to find there were roots all the way down to the bottom of the cup. Let's see how she does - not expecting much from her but she could surprise.

YES! I think Mrs G rev1 will surprise us all. I just wanna see how fast or slow she flowers when given all the space she needs to reveg.

I am also - she is tiny so far but will probably take off soon. I think we will prove or disprove the theory of whether autos flowering is tied to the mother plant. I didn't put her in a very big pot as I'm out of space I would say it is probably 4 liter in size.

March 20, 208 - The grow area is a little warm overnight. When I take the car out I guess it retains a lot of heat and raises the temperature in the garage by about 2 degrees - which in turn raises the temperature in the tents. The small tent is running at about 84 while the large tent is at 78.

I put it on for about 3-4 hours. It is incredible how it stimulates the growth below. I may be a little early but plan on topping them in 7 to 10 days.
LOVE her Easter bonnet :rofl:

I need to try this pony tail thing!!

I’ll get some Easter bonnets out and I’m sure I have hot pink;)

Also...I have a little auto cheese clone...waiting on roots. Can someone tell me what the thing is with that lol I’ve heard it’s not possible so I of course thought I’d try for myself! Lol #newtysexperiments :hmmmm:

LOVE her Easter bonnet :rofl:

I need to try this pony tail thing!!

I’ll get some Easter bonnets out and I’m sure I have hot pink;)

Also...I have a little auto cheese clone...waiting on roots. Can someone tell me what the thing is with that lol I’ve heard it’s not possible so I of course thought I’d try for myself! Lol #newtysexperiments :hmmmm:

As you can see with Mrs. G Rev 1 (a clone of a small shoot I accidently broke off Mrs G). I dipped in rooting gel and put in a Rapid Rooter Cube - After about a week I moved it to a Solo Cup with CoCo. Yesterday when I pulled her out of Solo cup she had nice roots and went into her final pot. What "they" say is an Auto Clone is genetically set to the same time as the mother plant and will bloom when the mother plant does. Being one like you - if they say it can't be done it gives me a challenge.

We will see what happens with Mrs G - Rev 1 =================== Stay tuned

Morning Troy

Can't wait to see how your Durbin Poisons stand up. Mine are week 5 now and still really short, but extremely bushy.

Your other girls are coming along great can't wait to see the finished product

Keep it Frosty :cool:

Thanks Sly - It will be interesting to see how Durbin Poison does - One of my seedlings is the largest and the other is the runt of the litter.

Has your 5 week old started stretching? With my first grow (not durbin poison) my bushy ones remained bushy (lots of hst) in stretch they are all about 25-28" now and in heavy flower.

Back
Top Bottom