Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

You'll purchase a tent with side openings next time if you wear that one out, I bet.;) The side openings are nice feature if you scrog a lot. I was going to do scrog, but I doubt I ever will. I'll just train with LST, or some other method.

Still, they all look good in there. :thumb:

Actually my tent has side openings. But how I have my grow tent setup I can't get to the side of the tent as it is too close to a Utility shelf on one side and my other tent on the other side.

I didn't think I was going to use a scrog but these girls have grown bigger than I expected for Auto. Since I already had one in my small tent decided to just move it to the larger tent. I removed a couple plants so I could at least reach back far enough to defoliate a bit.

I think the 4x4 would be great for just 4 plants. With 7 plants in there it is a bit tight.

Actually my tent has side openings. But how I have my grow tent setup I can't get to the side of the tent as it is too close to a Utility shelf on one side and my other tent on the other side.

I didn't think I was going to use a scrog but these girls have grown bigger than I expected for Auto. Since I already had one in my small tent decided to just move it to the larger tent. I removed a couple plants so I could at least reach back far enough to defoliate a bit.

I think the 4x4 would be great for just 4 plants. With 7 plants in there it is a bit tight.

:oops: I didn't see the zippers.....whoops.....

Well, I'll just zip these lips shut and spectate....

Hi Troy, Mrs G is looking great, in fact Alison is the unruly one now...lol.

Your clone looks AMAZING!

Really stellar job for sure.

I think Mrs G is going to be a good producer. Stay tuned.

:oops: I didn't see the zippers.....whoops.....

Well, I'll just zip these lips shut and spectate....

Not a problem. I wish I could get in there and use the side flaps. Oh well maybe next grow I will work on reposition the tents

pony tailing? Thats new to me, what does it do? And damn, those trichomes look great, and there's one amber one already, so that plant won't be long till harvest!
:rollit:

There are a couple threads on here about Pony Tailing. All your doing is tying up the larger leaves for a couple hours a day so the light hits the lower shoots and stimulates them into growing. These new shoots will later grow out and be trained to be new colas to increase bud production.

is that hindu kush? If so, I grew some of that in my second grow. Insane stone. It was covered in tricome. who was the breeder on it?

Yes it i Hindu Kush Auto. Really looking forward to it. I have heard so many good things about it. The breeder is Sensi Seeds and I bought them from @SeedsMan. They are very strong seeds and have taken off.

Thanks for the info on pony tailing! Looking like jungle in your tent, the kind of jungle one likes to get lost in!

Thanks buddy. In retrospect I think the ideal number of plants in a 4x4 tent should have been 4 plants. With 6 plants (well technically 7 since I have a seedling in there) is too tight and will probably reduce the per plant yield. Oh well we live and learn.

Hopefully I will harvest Dee and Olga within the next 2 weeks which will open up some space.

March 23 - Friday again and the plants are just cruising along. Alison in the very rear of the tent continues to stretch by about 1 1/2 inches a day... Olga and Dee are both continuing to stack.

Hey...you got silver reflectors.... I got white.....interesting. Their website says the white is more efficient...I wonder why.

Nice in there...if you get lost in there, I'll smoke my way in to save you. Or just use a drone to drop you a pipe, and a lighter. :laugh::ganjamon: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom