Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

diesel is good already hehe

I guess it is better than Skunk.. I was tempted to harvest another bud this afternoon but forced my self to postpone until tomorrow. My buds are drying slowly in the tent. How long does it usually take you to dry? I'm on day 2 now and the stems aren't brittle yet. Just by the weight I can tell they are drying ok.

make sure you note the weight of the harvested buds before ye test drive it hehe

You can count on that. I use to be a statistical analyst --- he..he... I guess I still am. I over analyze everything. :nomo::nomo::nomo:.

My first grow I catalogued every spike and recorded weight wet untrimmed, dry trimmed and individual buds after curing. I had a model which estimated my final dry weight. I know I'm anal but what can I say.

Sue guesstimates dry weight at about 25%-33% of wet weight. That was pretty much spot on for my last harvest.

I would agree with her estimates . My last harvest was between 27-29%.

wauw ... nice pile of bud and a shit ton of larf wadaya plan on doing with the popcorn ?? eat it ?
;)
I’ll probably make a batch of tincture or CannaButter. Would like to make some brownies and chocolate chip cookies.

I haven’t done any baking yet.

Wow....you are getting to the point of needing a tumble trimmer.....holy moly....

Is that a screen-bottomed tray?? You have some nice gadgets....... :thumb:

heh i cant even go there with a 7y old in the house ... id like to but i wont ... it's still illegal here and exposing your kid to it wont help your case if it ever comes to that ... even harmless CBD oil isnt allowed imagine that ... ignorant politicians

At least it is legal here in California but the city I live in is fairly restrictive.

1. No growing outside
2. Maximum of 6 plants
3. No smoking inside you residence (420 or Cigarettes) if it is connected to another like an apartment or Condo.
4. No smoking marijuana in a public place -

While there are regulations the police no longer want to be involved.

I have some preliminary weights - All weights are wet

Bud Trimmed 560 Grams
Pop Corn - 215 Grams
Sugar Leaf trim 525 Grams

At 20-25% would come to 4-5 zips of bud. I was expecting 2-3 zips so not disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom