Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

1 inch of clean playsand on top of the medium will prevent adults to enter the soil to lay eggs and hatched pupae cant get to the surface from below ... problem fixed for 1 penny

I wish I had done that early on. I may try that but not sure how I will get to the plants in the back... they are huge now.

Top notch as always T!
If your early you can also try this. I put it on top like sand (except way way more costly) it floats so careful not to water it out and plug your reservoir drain like I do lol...I just recycled it off my chopped pots so now it's just maintenance I have to buy and it seperates well from
the grow medium. It looks like pertile.

I put sand and lava stones in the bottom of my containers and sand on top after planting to stop pests from entering the soil

I'm learning that on my next grow I deffinetly need to do the same. I'm sure that this is related to the CoCo and watering 3x a day which really keeps it moist and the perfect breeding ground.

Looking good T.... Good Morning all and Green Days

All green before but I have to say Dee is one Dank girl. I trimmed just one 10" bud today and you could smell it throughout the house. The bud was moved into my main tent to dry so the filter will take care of the smell.

All green before but I have to say Dee is one Dank girl. I trimmed just one 10" bud today and you could smell it throughout the house. The bud was moved into my main tent to dry so the filter will take care of the smell.

Golly, I hate it when that happens.... LMAO... Congrats, putting in is the Only way to get that kinda results out... Very Nice....

:bravo:

All the patience will pay off big time in the end. I’m anxious to watch Mrs G finish out, I’m cheering for her.✌️

Dee has also been my favorite of the first batch. I'm sure she will finish nicely. The buds I've harvested so far are nice and dense. I'm going to have a shit load of leaves from her.

Golly, I hate it when that happens.... LMAO... Congrats, putting in is the Only way to get that kinda results out... Very Nice....

:bravo:

I can only imagine the smell when I go into full harvest.... LOL I'll need a clothes pin on my nose.

hehe as long as ye also get a shitload of grade A bud

I would really like to try it out but am sure the smell will be nice after cure. So far not getting any LIME aroma...so far mostly a diesel smell.

Back
Top Bottom