Troy's 2nd - Autos - DP Ultimate & Euphoria, Meph Alien v Tangle, RQS Diesel

and? are you happy with the quality DP offers ?? cuz im sold to them ... ;)

Very impressed with DP. I initially had some trouble with some of their seeds I purchased from TrueNorth. I have a feeling the seeds may have been old. I reordered from Seedsman and 10 out of 10 seeds sprouted perfectly.

DP's seeds appear to be very well bread and consistent. I will definitely be buying their beans again.

Starting to get ready for curing. I bought a case of Bell Jar's and a bunch of Boveda packets.

I harvested 3 tops of the ripest colas today and trimmed them up. I'm trying to let the remainder amber up.

Just wondering if you ever leave all trim on till it dries and then do a dry trim. I don’t like wet trimming cause you get grass or hay smell until buds cure some. I just trim the big sucker leaves and then hang to dry. The buds keep their dank smell and you don’t get that hay smell.✌️

Much agreed on that one Ghost.... Also saves alot of time when you harvest a huge outdoor grow as well... evening all and Green evenings.... Nice looking bounty and Plants T... Where might I find Boveda packs without going online.. ????? :passitleft:

A big cigar shop will have them. That is what they are made for. (Humidors).

Ahhhh Good to see you B.... Thats kinda what I figured... My neck of the woods dont have smoke shops at all... Ha Vacationland and no cigar shops that I can find... Dont look to hard anymore though... Plenty of Blunt wraps .... Kids go figure...
That really sucks.... I can't think of who else would have them.

Just wondering if you ever leave all trim on till it dries and then do a dry trim. I don’t like wet trimming cause you get grass or hay smell until buds cure some. I just trim the big sucker leaves and then hang to dry. The buds keep their dank smell and you don’t get that hay smell.✌️

I did dry trim on my last grow. It went fine. I may end up dry trimming once I get rolling. Only having a couple buds to do this early I wet trimmed them and put them in a brown paper bag to cure. I didn't get any grass or hay smell. Let me tell you my office has a really strong dank smell.

Much agreed on that one Ghost.... Also saves alot of time when you harvest a huge outdoor grow as well... evening all and Green evenings.... Nice looking bounty and Plants T... Where might I find Boveda packs without going online.. ????? :passitleft:

I'm going to have to do some dry trimming for sure... Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

I get my Boveda packs on E-Bay. I find I get the best price there.

Ahhhh Good to see you B.... Thats kinda what I figured... My neck of the woods dont have smoke shops at all... Ha Vacationland and no cigar shops that I can find... Dont look to hard anymore though... Plenty of Blunt wraps .... Kids go figure...

Never thought about going to a smoke shop. There must be a 1/2 dozen nearby. I am so accustomed to just going on Amazon or EBay.

Back
Top Bottom