Trusted A Fart: Got This Shitshow

I bet you can make some nice stuff with that machine. 🍋
Yeah man! We bought a big one a few years ago (during the covid nonsense) My wife was home & bored. We tried making a business of it & just got too busy with work again & gave up on it.
1000002391.jpg

Now I make shit for myself & homies, she makes shirts on occasion for friends of our who own construction companies.

I think we're not at that place in our lives yet to have time for it.... maybe in the future
🤞

I am retired and did all that when I was younger. I used to have a small engine and repair business. I was a distributor for Rotary Small Engine parts. I would buy parts real cheap and the mark up that was suggested seemed like it should be illegal. This is how I made most of my money If I charged just by repair hours only people would not pay it. Used small engines could have 1 in a thousand things wrong with it. After doing it for some time you learn all the tricks and have all the tooling needed. I have a BridgePort milling machine that has saved my ass to many times to count. After 25 years it is all tooled up. 🍋

He grows he sews is there anything this P⭐️ can’t do?
I'm just too poor to pay people to do things. 🤣 I've just tried to learn how to do things on my own.

:passitleft:

Hope you're doing well Tra!

I'm just too poor to pay people to do things. 🤣 I've just tried to learn how to do things on my own.

:passitleft:

Hope you're doing well Tra!
I’m back at work for 7am after finishing a nightshift at 7am yesterday, coz like you I want nice things. And until I find a sugar daddy with a bad heart I gotta make that coin myself.

😀😀😀

My 3rd, seedling came out of the ground or Pot, 3 gal. Forget what it is, I have a Frosted Skywalker, Supreme Plant and this seedling came up yesterday. I "Pop" Jeff's gear DFG Purple Dragon Rider F1 today, wish me luck this weather is going from 40 to 65 morning to night. Weird here on the coastal bend! SSgrower

My 3rd, seedling came out of the ground or Pot, 3 gal. Forget what it is, I have a Frosted Skywalker, Supreme Plant and this seedling came up yesterday. I "Pop" Jeff's gear DFG Purple Dragon Rider F1 today, wish me luck this weather is going from 40 to 65 morning to night. Weird here on the coastal bend! SSgrower
Yeah man... We've been getting the temp swings up here as well.

Congrats on the new seedling! I'm sure you'll make some magic with it.
:party:

Looks like the #2 Lemon Tree harvest will land somewhere around 300g. I just tossed it into a turkey bag to keep from over drying until I have a chance to cut all the buds off the stems.

Weight right now with the sticks came out to 331g. I'd expect the final weight to land between 280-290g. I'll post pics with the totals when I get home from work tonight.

:thumb:

Looks like the #2 Lemon Tree harvest will land somewhere around 300g. I just tossed it into a turkey bag to keep from over drying until I have a chance to cut all the buds off the stems.

Weight right now with the sticks came out to 331g. I'd expect the final weight to land between 280-290g. I'll post pics with the totals when I get home from work tonight.

:thumb:
I never grew any of those fruit strains but often wondered how they were. I won some Orange Auto’s on a different site and thought about trying one. But I’m not really that big on Autos. Looking forward to your smoke report. CL🍀

A bit off topic, but this is a bit of my daily shitshow....

I call this one "Architect who puts too much shit in the same place". LoL
1000002508.jpg
1000002509.jpg

I had to install all the pvc pipe, water pipes, and gas pipe in this closet...

What you can't see in the picture is the bathroom I had to pipe, directly above all them ac ducts. 🤣

Done with it though.... ready for an early weekend. 🤙

It looks like he left you 12 inches to work in, at least. :cheesygrinsmiley:

And neither of us will be the guy who has to open that back up in 30 years. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom