Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Okay all caught up again.

Dude your spaces are blowing upppp!

The flower girls look very perky and the clone job is very well done sir.

Nice field of clones you got there turbo, good shit brother. I’ve always wanted to try Pineapple Express after that silly Seth Rogen movie

Thanks bud! Yea that played into for me as well. These are actually pineapple Express 2. It was back crossed with an early flowering skunk. It's supposed to finish in 7 weeks. So far it has been a nice one to grow. Lots of nice healthy undergrowth. Good strong structure. My favorite through the veg period of all three strains in the big girl tent. One thing I've noticed is these plants smell SOO much better than the autos did. Super excited to watch these tents start filling up.

I do have another lighting setup question for everyone today. So I purchased another cheap blurple on a rainforest deal, well it arrived with some dead fans, company is sending a replacement, in the mean time I fixed the other one. :bongrip: So I now have almost 800watts of blurples and 800 Watts of phobos.

It's not really a head to head. But I thought about running the big girls under the phobos and the Sea of Green under blurples. They are the same plants just different amounts of veg time/container size so it would allow a little bit of a comparison with the different light sources.

New light spectrum. Big bump in 660 being the reason I picked it up.

The other option is to mix and match for both tents. Which takes a little more fabrication. Any thoughts? What do you guys want to see?

I went ahead and added the rest of the lights into the tents today. Running 800watts of phobos in the big girl tent. And right around 800 Watts of blurples over the little girls. Both tents are running on one 8 in Hyperfan with a 4*16 filter each.

Big girl tent with the lights down low

Lil ladies tent, no worries I turned off the lights

Most promising future moms stock in the Dewey GB 1 and 2 gsc2 pex 1,2 and 3. Two of each just to be safe. So that's 24 clones to pick 3 Mama's lol. (I need another 3 gal bucket for the other set.)

And just because I've gone this far today. Couple shots of the setup.

Wow wow wow. Big thing going down huh? I think the side by side I'd a good start just to see how everything measures up then do a mixed run and see if that works better or worse too? Why not right?

Love the cuts too. They should do well. Dewey is as good of a cloner as they come

So today is the day I was hoping for flowers. I was a little nervous with the couple setbacks and the late transplant but we're looking ok. The pex2 have mostly started flowering. Along with Girl Scout Crack #2 the G Bomb and remaining GSC are close behind. I've pinched out all but the outer most nodes on the bottoms and the inner nodes on the top. Really looking to push everything into the end colas on each branch. Lots of wonderful aromas greet me as soon as I crack the zipper. Soo much happier and excited with these plants.

Just a couple quick pics today. Everything is filling out, still looking healthy. Nodes are starting to stack. Nice pungent aromas as I open the tent. Hard to describe but a very rich dark green/earth with some skunky funk. There's one G-Bomb with a purple stalk/stems and open profile that is starting to hold my attention. The girl scout crack are both bushy AF.

Yay! Happy plants!

Bushy indeed bro! They've really taken off. Should be a killer haul

Thanks man. Looks like your Stank Berry's are going good. Is your red diesel from Barney's? I have a see or two of them I may put in the next batch. I'm getting antsy but I really need to wait a couple more weeks.

Dude awesome full tent. Good work. Lost has been happening in my life. I’ll be back eventually. Possibly scrapping everything and going dark for awhile. Much love to ya man

Aww thanks man hope things shape up for ya. I'll save you a seat. :passitleft:

A handful of pics from the big girl tent today. They seem to be doing good. I promise I feed them but they continue to devour their lower leaves. I was feeding veg nutes still last week and just went to a transition mix with this mornings watering. All the new growth looks good though. So I won't mess with it too much I guess.

Back
Top Bottom