Tutankhamon & Pineapple Chunk Outdoors In Massachusetts

Today it's drying up some. Buds are budding. Birds chirping. I can't believe there's only flowering time left! October 11 to 20 i'm told is when first frost usually happens here. Are you kidding me? This is almost real. Another 3 or 4 weeks and i'll be a believer and buy jars. Hopefully lots of them. I still don't feel comfortable letting go and letting nature take care of the girls. I have a little voice in my head saying they need this or that, but I can't feed them because they're already wet. Come on sun lets work together here. Good thing I fortified the soil the way I knew how when I could.

Today it's drying up some. Buds are budding. Birds chirping. I can't believe there's only flowering time left! October 11 to 20 i'm told is when first frost usually happens here. Are you kidding me? This is almost real. Another 3 or 4 weeks and i'll be a believer and buy jars. Hopefully lots of them. I still don't feel comfortable letting go and letting nature take care of the girls. I have a little voice in my head saying they need this or that, but I can't feed them because they're already wet. Come on sun lets work together here. Good thing I fortified the soil the way I knew how when I could.
Thanks for dropping in TurboBucket

Hiya stoneotter,

Ladies are looking mighty big. Nice job. At first, I thought you were growing autos, because my head is stuck on autos now. Trying to figure out if I can grow enough stash with a med card and 12 autos. I need to monitor herb usage this year. Having trouble maturing bud on the stalk due to budrot season. Considering switching over to hybrids to get mature bud, unless I can get by on autos. A little NE of you.

Hiya stoneotter,

Ladies are looking mighty big. Nice job. At first, I thought you were growing autos, because my head is stuck on autos now. Trying to figure out if I can grow enough stash with a med card and 12 autos. I need to monitor herb usage this year. Having trouble maturing bud on the stalk due to budrot season. Considering switching over to hybrids to get mature bud, unless I can get by on autos. A little NE of you.
Hey Bode, 12 autos can grow into a bunch. I grow both depending on how I feel and what I have in the jars for assorted meds. I like to have some indica and some sativa for different times of day and pain levels were having or just the fun of a good buzz. Am I glad the suns out again today! Thats something I haven't had to concern myself with in the tent. The outdoor garden gave me a whole other list of things to think about. Some of which I have no control over. I think I like it.

It's been 11 days of almost no care from me due to rain. I suppose I could be happy I didn't have to do any thing. Letting Mother Nature do her thing is frustratiing! Watching rain only going into the pot to leach all the goodness away is the movie I see playing in my mind. She does still look healthy so I'll hold tight. Not so concerned for the one in the ground proper. I think it's a good thing I had happy soil to begin with, now I got to get a break to recharge and feed "the herd" as I've heard said.

Thats is it!! Suns out I'm going in!
I fed my dear girls today with 10ml biothrive bloom/gal, 2ml camag/gal, 3ml fish shit/gal, 1tbsp/gal molasses, a whole bag of papa's perfect poop, 6 gal water each. We're expecting dry sunny days ahead. Whew! I'm testing the fish shit. I think it may be an awesome food for soil and it's a little cheaper than other fortifiers. Not sure how I'm going to tell if it's better than what I use but ... First pic is TUT then Pineapple Chunk. Chunks out of control tall. I love it and not so at the same time. I won't be covering her during wet times later in flower i'm almost sure. Next week Lady Tut is going to get some attention there. No umbrella. Sadness, personally I am funky enough to have an umbrella over my tut during light rain and dewy nights. I came to a better idea using the tree and a couple bamboo poles and some parachute cord. Less chance of plant maiming I hope.
IMG_3603 (1).jpg
IMG_3606.jpg

Looks like overcast and rain today. I'm used to growing in a tent using lights. Mother nature doesn't "need no stinking lights". In the tent every moment of light means something. It feels a little odd going outside and the sun doesn't show up for a day or two. Mother Knows Best I guess. I water these two every 3 or4 days depending on how they look and if it's rained. I PH to 6.5. Some might say ph not necessary with organics. I just feel better myself wallowing in my blyssful ignorance. What say you?
i agree with you on the ph. Unless you're using RO water.
Mostly out on interstates was a long ride!
Most my riding was in the 60s on the LA freeway system. I did the whole spectrum of scooters, from 90cc up to 1000cc Moto Guzzi. Did some off road, but mostly the streets and freeways & back alleyways of LA. Back in the day, the cops had harleys to stop people like me from driving between the cars parked in traffic jam . I've often wondered how I survived !!

i agree with you on the ph. Unless you're using RO water.
Most my riding was in the 60s on the LA freeway system. I did the whole spectrum of scooters, from 90cc up to 1000cc Moto Guzzi. Did some off road, but mostly the streets and freeways & back alleyways of LA. Back in the day, the cops had harleys to stop people like me from driving between the cars parked in traffic jam . I've often wondered how I survived !!
Haha sounds like you lived! Me too only in the Boston area north. Moto Guzzi is exotica man. Thats been a standout bike forever.

Back
Top Bottom