Twelve12's Breeding Program

A Diesel sativa pheno, two years running. I don't think I will ever end it unless I find another plant that has a stronger stem, similar potency and bigger yield. I was gifted a Coco Kush male and plan on pollinating her with his pollen. Might just be what I am looking for.

Bassman59 Thank you. She is sexy caught my eyes when looking at the sea. Realized it is one of my own. Ice Age here we come!

GodSpeed Actually no, the other version has some purple but not as much as the #7. This one has the most, I wouldn't be surprise if next week the entire plant turn more purple or becomes darker. Making F2 from this one.

Dr.RedWhite Diesel saliva pheno? Would love to see that got some pics? Yeah definitely breed it with the Coco Kush!

Downtown Stumble (Vanilla Kush x Grapefruit Diesel) is coming along nicely. This genetic has leaves reaching up no matter how close the light is.

MG_3125.jpg

Firestorm #4 (Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel), Green Pheno, the buds are rock solid. The first pic is non-pollinated, the second has some of the male Berry Bomb pollination.

MG_3127.jpg
FEB2012-Tamplate.jpg

:Namaste:

Looked around for the right camera today. It actually is a hybrid with somewhat fatter leaves than your usual sativa but it is built like one with long internodes and a lanky stature. You just about have to grow "vertical" to get this plant to produce well. I crossed it with AK48 once and it turned into a skyrocket with super long internodes and a major height issue. I found some seeds I thought I lost that were this plant and Skunk #1. These will get a shot soon.

A Diesel sativa pheno, two years running. I don't think I will ever end it unless I find another plant that has a stronger stem, similar potency and bigger yield. I was gifted a Coco Kush male and plan on pollinating her with his pollen. Might just be what I am looking for.

:thedoubletake::clap: CoCo Diesel :clap::thedoubletake: it literally sent a chill down my back thinking of that in a vortex grav bong.

Go-Go Gadget bu-bye world. . . .

Looked around for the right camera today. It actually is a hybrid with somewhat fatter leaves than your usual sativa but it is built like one with long internodes and a lanky stature. You just about have to grow "vertical" to get this plant to produce well. I crossed it with AK48 once and it turned into a skyrocket with super long internodes and a major height issue. I found some seeds I thought I lost that were this plant and Skunk #1. These will get a shot soon.

Any way to shorten a diesl but keep the sativa eludes me. I'd love to grow some out, but gawd it gets tall QUICK!

Any way to shorten a diesl but keep the sativa eludes me. I'd love to grow some out, but gawd it gets tall QUICK!

You may want to check out an autoflower, or try crossing with a Ruderalis. In addition to the autoflowering trait and shorter flower times, I believe you also get shorter plants.

"Auto" is a four letter word........

Some people have to use it, some people like to use it and some hate it.....just like most 4 letter words.

When you breed, sometimes you have to look for the diamond. It is the recessive traits that make it a drug. Ruderalis makes it fast and short. If the buds have the desired effect, I don't care if it is auto or ruderalis.

"Auto" is a four letter word........

Your original request asked for a solution. It didn't put a restriction on the number of letters the solution could contain, though! :)

If given a choice, I'm quite sure none of us would smoke a ruderalis, since there's almost no THC in a ruderalis. However, there are many ruderalis crosses that we'd all be happy with!

If you don't want to cross with a ruderalis, you can try crossing with any other "short" strain, or it's the usual topping/scrog/lst/supercropping.

Some people have to use it, some people like to use it and some hate it.....just like most 4 letter words.

When you breed, sometimes you have to look for the diamond. It is the recessive traits that make it a drug. Ruderalis makes it fast and short. If the buds have the desired effect, I don't care if it is auto or ruderalis.

Words of wisdom & well said! +REPS!

The Coco Kush is a good example of a mostly indica plant, leaves you could put in a salad and one of the thickest stems I have seen. Some purple too but I haven't had it long enough to tell if this is due to a deficiency yet.

Your original request asked for a solution. It didn't put a restriction on the number of letters the solution could contain, though! :)

If given a choice, I'm quite sure none of us would smoke a ruderalis, since there's almost no THC in a ruderalis. However, there are many ruderalis crosses that we'd all be happy with!

If you don't want to cross with a ruderalis, you can try crossing with any other "short" strain, or it's the usual topping/scrog/lst/supercropping.

ROFL! Thanks for that! I know full well that there are quite a few really good autos out there. I started growing again to try to self sustain. If I grow autos, that opens me up to having to carefully pollinate certain plants to always have seed. Not something someone in my condition can do easily. Squinting to see the pollen on the paint brush and to hit the pistils to pollinate the lower buds correctly would make my head explode and send the vertigo a-rolling.

Cutting clones is about all I can do, so that's the reason I reacted the way I did. Sorry if I seemed rude, I honestly wasn't trying to be so.

Very good point, and +rep from me too!

heres a seed im getting, you might be interested in, the write up is as follows
Himalaya Blue Diesel
Our auto Himalaya Blue Diesel is a hybrid of the ever popular blueberry and an automatic kush strain from Nepal which has been spiced up with the addition of New York City Diesel. This mix of 2 classy auto strains provides a very strong indica biased hybrid with a spicy fruity flavour. Decent yields and a knockout stone makes this strain a must for any keen collector.
Type: Autoflowering indica/sativa hybrid
Height: 11-16 inches
Harvest: 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield: 18-30g per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect: couchlock stone
Potency: 9/10
sounds great to me!!!:thumb::high-five:

heres a seed im getting, you might be interested in, the write up is as follows
Himalaya Blue Diesel
Our auto Himalaya Blue Diesel is a hybrid of the ever popular blueberry and an automatic kush strain from Nepal which has been spiced up with the addition of New York City Diesel. This mix of 2 classy auto strains provides a very strong indica biased hybrid with a spicy fruity flavour. Decent yields and a knockout stone makes this strain a must for any keen collector.
Type: Autoflowering indica/sativa hybrid
Height: 11-16 inches
Harvest: 8-10 weeks from seed
Yield: 18-30g per plant
Indoors/Outdoors
Effect: couchlock stone
Potency: 9/10
sounds great to me!!!:thumb::high-five:

see, that's what I didn't want.... "Any way to shorten a diesl but keep the sativa eludes me. I'd love to grow some out, but gawd it gets tall QUICK!"

ok im only gonna spam 12 journal 1 more time, for sativa i ordered this,,i bet you'd likey!
Super Automatic Sativa
The past few years have seen a big development in autoflowering seeds. Big Buddha Seeds have again come up with a new autoflowering plant with the intention of a fast flowering 'Haze' strain. The Super Automatic Sativa (SAS) is an autoflowering plant with a taste reminiscent of the Hazes' of Amsterdam. The SAS grows well in a good medium (soil, etc.) with lots of air so the roots can stretch out to get a decent autoflowering yield which will blow you away with its quick performance... leaving you with a high ranking product capable of taking out any other strains!
The sweet, piney haze like taste is very distinctive and with the fast finishing time, it is really time to...
STAND TO ATTENTION & SALUTE the 'SAS'!
Parents: Big Buddhas' Automatic x Super Silver Haze 'reversed'
Flowering time: Autoflowering hybrid 90% Sativa 10%
Genetics: start to finish 8 to 10 weeks indoors, beginning of August outdoors
Sensory experience: Soaring Sativa high with touches of euphoria
Smell: fruity, pine, citrus hazy, very reminiscent of cup winning strains of yesteryear, a smell that you know will send you on a journey!
Taste: sweet, woody, pine, fruit, silver haze

ROFL! Thanks for that! I know full well that there are quite a few really good autos out there. I started growing again to try to self sustain. If I grow autos, that opens me up to having to carefully pollinate certain plants to always have seed. Not something someone in my condition can do easily. Squinting to see the pollen on the paint brush and to hit the pistils to pollinate the lower buds correctly would make my head explode and send the vertigo a-rolling.

Cutting clones is about all I can do, so that's the reason I reacted the way I did. Sorry if I seemed rude, I honestly wasn't trying to be so.

good debate has me thinking alot,,at first i was resistant to the auto but after researching and thinking i see many useful possibilities, one i ordered boast's a 5 week flower time,:thedoubletake: if i can produce a good smoke in that time, i could have avoided suffering in pain for 2 1/2 month down to half that time, im seeing possibilities:Namaste:

I'm not into autos, either, because I'm in a perpetual grow and autos aren't conducive to cloning.

But, in addition to the short flowering times, I believe one of the biggest advantages to autos is that, because they'll flower based on time and not light cycles, you can always throw a couple in your veg cab (assuming there's room!) and flower the autos under the same 18/6 or 20/4 light cycle as your vegging plants.

yup for my breeding program i mean to start soon, i plan on using my regular photo-period dependent strains, but my veg room could easily handle a few autos, some other advantages i see are ,they dont need hid lighting due to their short stature so cfl growers stand to benefit greatly, there are regular seed available(i ordered some) not just fem, so breeding them for more seed should be doable and as fast as they are there's no need for cloningseed to harvest 5-10 weeks max stagger germination for perpetual ,stealth growers will have a much better time dealing with them they dont really stretch, many top notch breeders have been working on getting the genetics up to snuff, so there's some very strong and tasty strains available, so in summary i think while obviously not for everyone these "new" auto-flowering strains offer some compelling possibilities, and should not be just overlooked, im gonna give them a fair shot to show me what they can do, as i see no harm in it, and i will still have all my other regular strains to work with! boop there it is!
my lowly 2 cents worth,i try to always keep an open mind cuz brothers & sisters its all about the love:circle-of-love: i adore you all:adore::adore:

Back
Top Bottom