Twelve12's Breeding Program

Bassman59 said:
I have copyrighted all of the above names. To purchase exclusivity rights please remit payment of 12 of each seed along with 6 of each parent seed. Remit payment to....

Sign me up I want to buy some haha, time to stop playing around with bagseed lol, spent enough money on hardware and to complete the cycle I may aswell purchase good quality seeds. Send me a link loving the firestorm tho

or in my case GLR (12-1)

Yeah, I just went GLR, but I'm not so sure GLR is the best way to FLOWER autos!

First, one of the benefits of autos is that, because they don't require 12 hours of dark, you can give them lots MORE light - 20 hours, or more. Less light will have slower development.

More importantly, I believe the interruption of the dark period using a GLR veg routine, while in flower, will cause the autos to hermie. So, be careful! :Namaste:

Cannabis Ruderalis (Auto-flowering) is an interesting class of itself. The plant growth is based on age not on the light cycle within the day. The kind of beast that can withstand much harsher climates than the Sativa and Indica genetics. Auto has a lower THC content than Sativa and Indica.

I'm planning on playing with auto very soon. Then breed it with the selected regular seed cross to create auto version. With all the auto discussion now I want to throw down some seeds! I'll put it under the 1000w HPS, straight from 11/13 (DJ Short's flowering cycle).

On the other news. Firestorm #7 (Purple pheno) seeds will be ready soon. I self-pollinate it so we'll be getting Firestorm #7 S1 within a week. Also crossed it with the male Firestorm to create F2. The plant is turning more purple and less green on the buds, the leaves are slowly turning purple too. Start flushing tomorrow! Pics soon…

Other than that got the 4x4 tray for the BR2. I might turn the setup to auto feeding flood and drain style and just change the rez once a week. Need another tray for the tent and we're in high gear.

The Turbo Kloner T24 is working very nice. Silent and compact. The plastic housing could be more dense overall it has a nice design and I like the slots for neoprenes, makes removing/installing them a breeze. The water is quite cold no heating issue so far. The cuttings are medium size (4in-5in) got a bunch of SLH and PE working on rooting.

GLR is the "Gas Lantern Routine". I just switched to it, also and there's some good info in the last few pages of my journal starting here:

SOGgy Daze Ahead For Mr. Krip!

Aww thanx dude for the link as really i should read all the rest of the threads but then some ppl's journals are absolutly amazing and very daunting to find the time to read them all which is what i'd love to be able to do in the real world. Thanx :thumb::peace:

Cannabis Ruderalis (Auto-flowering) is an interesting class of itself. The plant growth is based on age not on the light cycle within the day. The kind of beast that can withstand much harsher climates than the Sativa and Indica genetics. Auto has a lower THC content than Sativa and Indica.

I'm planning on playing with auto very soon. Then breed it with the selected regular seed cross to create auto version. With all the auto discussion now I want to throw down some seeds! I'll put it under the 1000w HPS, straight from 11/13 (DJ Short's flowering cycle).

On the other news. Firestorm #7 (Purple pheno) seeds will be ready soon. I self-pollinate it so we'll be getting Firestorm #7 S1 within a week. Also crossed it with the male Firestorm to create F2. The plant is turning more purple and less green on the buds, the leaves are slowly turning purple too. Start flushing tomorrow! Pics soon...

Other than that got the 4x4 tray for the BR2. I might turn the setup to auto feeding flood and drain style and just change the rez once a week. Need another tray for the tent and we're in high gear.

The Turbo Kloner T24 is working very nice. Silent and compact. The plastic housing could be more dense overall it has a nice design and I like the slots for neoprenes, makes removing/installing them a breeze. The water is quite cold no heating issue so far. The cuttings are medium size (4in-5in) got a bunch of SLH and PE working on rooting.
i think you should try the autos, that way i'll have a buddy in auto experimentation! woohoo! i bet comparing notes will be useful, i kinda seee myself having 2 side by side projects going on,and possibly an occasional merger, im curious to see if i could make an auto that can be cloned, it would be limited im sure, but who knows,i have had good luck with flowering clones, for me they root faster,the marocs are 10 days no roots popin out of the pods, but my flowering clones always seem to show roots by 7...so that makes me wonder, (i can tell they have roots inside the pods tho)
interesting purple firestorm pheno, be cool if you create the "purple-fire-storm":thumb:

So do you stick with this light cycle all the way through to the end of flowering then or is it just in the beggining of flower? at the end of vegging and also how long do you veg for then as it seems your growing them quickly because of the names. lol

Yes I stick with 11/13 for flowering cycle. For veg I stick with 12-1 (GLR) check out the month worth of trail run on it. I'm still using GLR for veg till this day. Fast growth is from that and the feeding. For mothers I veg as long as she still produce clones, then replace her with younger clone. For seeds they veg for 1 week then into flowering. Same with rooted clones they veg for additional 1 week. Normally they go straight into flowering, however recently I got more rooted clones than space in flowering so vegging longer wouldn't hurt.

i think you should try the autos, that way i'll have a buddy in auto experimentation! woohoo! i bet comparing notes will be useful, i kinda seee myself having 2 side by side projects going on,and possibly an occasional merger, im curious to see if i could make an auto that can be cloned, it would be limited im sure, but who knows,i have had good luck with flowering clones, for me they root faster,the marocs are 10 days no roots popin out of the pods, but my flowering clones always seem to show roots by 7...so that makes me wonder, (i can tell they have roots inside the pods tho)
interesting purple firestorm pheno, be cool if you create the "purple-fire-storm":thumb:

I'll do some research on finding the best auto strain to cross with, then get a bunch to try out. Will not order any for a few months so that should buy me some time for research. Which auto strain are you getting?

The Firestorm #7 (purple pheno) is really purple, it started to turn purple from buds (starting point) to leaves and the fan leaves are turning too. Quite amazing, at the same time it has seeds popping out. I've managed to duel pollinate on this one. The top is self-pollination for S1 (feminized seed), and the bottom bud sites crossed with male Firestorm for F2. The seeds will be ready by the end of this week. I'll have pics in 5 days and probably enter her in POTM and NOTM (once the buds are dry). She's the winner from F1 and hope she come back in F2 if not I still got her stabilize in feminized form.

Yes I stick with 11/13 for flowering cycle. For veg I stick with 12-1 (GLR) check out the month worth of trail run on it. I'm still using GLR for veg till this day. Fast growth is from that and the feeding. For mothers I veg as long as she still produce clones, then replace her with younger clone. For seeds they veg for 1 week then into flowering. Same with rooted clones they veg for additional 1 week. Normally they go straight into flowering, however recently I got more rooted clones than space in flowering so vegging longer wouldn't hurt.

I'll do some research on finding the best auto strain to cross with, then get a bunch to try out. Will not order any for a few months so that should buy me some time for research. Which auto strain are you getting?

The Firestorm #7 (purple pheno) is really purple, it started to turn purple from buds (starting point) to leaves and the fan leaves are turning too. Quite amazing, at the same time it has seeds popping out. I've managed to duel pollinate on this one. The top is self-pollination for S1 (feminized seed), and the bottom bud sites crossed with male Firestorm for F2. The seeds will be ready by the end of this week. I'll have pics in 5 days and probably enter her in POTM and NOTM (once the buds are dry). She's the winner from F1 and hope she come back in F2 if not I still got her stabilize in feminized form.
i will just paste the strains im getting in auto
2x Short Stuff - MI5 - Regular
2x Short Stuff - Himalaya Blue Diesel - Regular
1x Sweet - Cream Caramel Automatic - Feminized
2x Short Stuff - Auto Assassin - Regular
1x Big Buddha - Super Automatic Sativa - Feminized
i went with a range of sativa to indica dominate
, i have heard really god things about the cream caramel but i read that if i use colloidal silver to make pollen the buds will be to far along to self it, with only 1 seed i fear crossing it may be the only way to hang on to any part of the genetics,bummer, but i'll do it anyway:thumb: what crosses would you make given the list?:high-five::Namaste:

So do you stick with this light cycle all the way through to the end of flowering then or is it just in the beggining of flower? at the end of vegging and also how long do you veg for then as it seems your growing them quickly because of the names. lol

He does 11/13 because he has so many flowering times from perpetually rotating his breeding plants in and out. Otherwise, he's the one that told me about the diminishing I told you about.

bigirishdoode nice list! It will be hard to pick the parents from it. I like the Himalaya Blue Diesel x Auto Assassin. Knowing me I would cross the male with all female to get the ball rolling. Like a big bang theory lol.

jandre2k3 right on! Diminishing cycle only works for flowering plants starting the same time.

Genetic Unlocked!

Genetic Unlocked!

There are now three known phenos of Firestorm. This one is plant #7 with the purple pheno. I started to self-pollinate the top cola for feminized seeds. Also pollinate the lower buds with the male Firestorm pollen for F2. Going to attempt stabilizing this pheno while still look for more gems in F2.

Starting to turn purple from the bud to the leaves. Going to let her finish ripen the seeds and harvest her on Valentine Day! These are my roses.

Untitled-169.jpg
MG_3179.jpg
MG_3180.jpg
MG_3169.jpg

:Namaste:

JBC420 thank you. Yes, a purple pheno it is within Firestorm. I need to make more FS seeds…

bigirishdoode about to experience some F2 phenos myself, can't wait! There are many ways to self-pollinate for feminized seeds. I use the natural way by letting the plant go longer in flower, it will start growing nanners. Use the pollen on where ever you like and plug the rest. Some strain may not hermie so the use of colloidal silver is required, or light sress.

Bassman59 thank you!

He does 11/13 because he has so many flowering times from perpetually rotating his breeding plants in and out. Otherwise, he's the one that told me about the diminishing I told you about.

Thats Awesome tho and firstly i'd like to send some Rep+ to both Twelve12 & Jandre2k3 (sorry for the edit, still adjusting to this site lol) as both are doing amazing work on there breeding programs/grows and all the helpful advice the do for all Us/myself Newbies so thanks for listening.

So as in other words if my plants are going to harvest @several different times then i need 11/13 otherwise if there @ different phases during flowering like pistols staring to grow bigger white ish from pistols begining to go amber/triches strting to go cloudy and then my last one i am waiting patiently this time as there cloudy with a slight hint of amber, So therefore i think my cycle should be at this 11/13 and not 8/16 Like my good friend Jandre2k3 explained but probs my fault as i should explain in more detail and would like to say thanks for all this great advice as i do not know if i could of done this grow with out it so big up to all of the members and staff of :420:

jandre2k3 right on! Diminishing cycle only works for flowering plants starting the same time.[/QUOTE]

So with less than a week to harvest on the one and maybe 3wks for the others what do you reckon i should do regarding my light cycle(bag-seed for you can't put a time on the late flowering 1's) week 8 of flower and have harvested one mj which was 50/50 clear/cloudy triches. So do i keep my light cycle @ 8/16 or make the slow change to 11/13 but at this stage would it effect the buds or even worse for me turn hermie??
Really can't wait to get the next grow on at my new bigger location and does anyone no of any good seed banks for cheese or deisel strains and what does it mean when you see the yeild on the seed banks web sites? does it mean 1 seed is cappable of growing 500m2 grams per square meter obviuosly every body's grow room/sittuations are different thanks :thumb: :adore: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom