Two Tents By Twox: A Memoir Of A Monthly 8oz Harvest

Agreed on the awsomeness of this journal/grow. So much great information and amazing pictures of frosty flowers. I type in "42" into my browsers' address bar and the 420 magazine home page is the first link and this is the second. Checking this journal is now part of my morning routine. :adore:

I thought so too, Even the shorter one isn't screaming indica but the looks of the Urkle isn't really indica either until she flowers. I'll be watching both of them closely :Namaste:

I just realised something... I'm also running 2 PE's. I also have a taller one and a shorter, slightly more indica looking one. Both look similar to yours at the same age. Very interesting man, or maybe not that interesting and I'm just stoned. :rofl:

Timing timing timing....its not bad if you take the clones early but if you wait to long and actually have to reveg then it takes forever

So true.. and sometimes a clone takes a while to get going... like a long while. There's not much of a schedule with clones. That's a good reason why I run clones and seeds at the same time like T does.

We never know and sometimes the VEG room gets a little busy but its A LOT better to have too many than get caught with your pants down.

With seeds sometimes they finish earlier than the breeder says.... it's always good to be prepared for the unintended.

Looking very good here T - lots and lots of nice big buds and lots of real healthy girls. gonna get busy trimming soon hahaha good on ya bro. I just trimmed to day and had to ice my trigger finger... congrats on the harvest.

I guess I just need to puff some more to medicate it! Done and about done! :smokin:

I think I found a few female Labyrinth plants.. finally. Still not 100% yet but its getting close.

What's going into flower next??

I have that same i power tent Twox--- and my next buy is the same 4x2 t5 lamp - so you don't worry about the clones on top of the light? Looks like it works perfect ! No need for a heating pad lol

So true.. and sometimes a clone takes a while to get going... like a long while. There's not much of a schedule with clones. That's a good reason why I run clones and seeds at the same time like T does.

We never know and sometimes the VEG room gets a little busy but its A LOT better to have too many than get caught with your pants down.

With seeds sometimes they finish earlier than the breeder says.... it's always good to be prepared for the unintended.

Looking very good here T - lots and lots of nice big buds and lots of real healthy girls. gonna get busy trimming soon hahaha good on ya bro. I just trimmed to day and had to ice my trigger finger... congrats on the harvest.

I guess I just need to puff some more to medicate it! Done and about done! :smokin:

I think I found a few female Labyrinth plants.. finally. Still not 100% yet but its getting close.

What's going into flower next??
What's up Bob.. So true... I like my veg tent stuffed and have had extras multiple times. I'm trying to run only 9 plants in my tent but those extras and spur of the moment plants usually get shoved in.. I always have clones ready just incase. There all rooted and growing slow just waiting for there chance to shine. There great to have on hand and veg quick..

I did a little trimming tonight and was interrupted by thirsty plants.. The Birhtday Cakes are almost at 6weeks so I'll be harvesting again soon.. My fingers have went numb to the pain... and I use the spring loaded trimmers, nice and comfortable. Glade to hear you got your self some ladies, I was getting worried for you and getting a little scarred of my own male to female ratio..:high-five:

I just started flowering three G13 labs OG13 and two purple Envys. I got them from gorrila for my NOTM pride and figured I would give them a shot. Wanted to try something different and then I went in a seed hoarding spree.. The TrapStars will follow behind the Birthday Cakes and Males will be replaced with my back ups. My next seed popping party will be In A few days and I'll run 5 Slurricanes (Dosido x Purple punch) by In House Genetics. He got the PP cut from SuperNovaGardens so it's legit... Super siked for this strain.. After that, I'll run all my keeper clones and start again... I'm trying to get my hands on some Symbiotic Genetics. They might just change the seed game... 100% tested and proven genetics from the source.

I have that same i power tent Twox--- and my next buy is the same 4x2 t5 lamp - so you don't worry about the clones on top of the light? Looks like it works perfect ! No need for a heating pad lol

What's up Phil. Congrats on the tent.. I don't think mine's a I power but there probably all made by the same people anyways . Lol.. Just make sure it has metal corners and you should be good... The T5 I'm using is 4x4 in a 2x4 tent and I wish it was a 4x6 t5.. I had to buy a single bulb unit to cover the canopy... I was worried about the dome on the t5 but it's been so long now I don't worry about it.. I still need to buy a rack to hold it but I'm always so busy. ..

So I've been pondering how to flower my males and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for light.. I was thinking about one of those 150 watt HPS sunburst lamps or some cheapo cobs or led off amazon... It will only be for 1 or 2 males in a 2.5 x 2.5 space( it's awesome, I'll talk about the male flowering room in due time, I don't want to spoil the surprise).. I don't want to hang fluorescents and u don't want a huge power draw... Any suggestions would be much appreciated..

Crazy thing is.. I could have sworn I sub'd to this a few weeks ago. :reading420magazine: Here I am sitting :bong: Soaking up some American Pie and a mocha.. Thinking man, Twox's place is even quieter than mine. I don't even know how that can be. :rofl:

:passitleft:

Lol, I've done that multiple times.. I usually type up a post and forget to submit it...
I woke up a little early today so I could enjoy my day off. I was planning on finishing trimming, gets some pics, hooking up a AC but things don't always go as planned. Our down stairs bathroom decided i had better things to do. The stupid water regulating floater device had a catastrophic failure last night decided to flood my house. Freaking water everywhere...

Lol, I've done that multiple times.. I usually type up a post and forget to submit it...
I woke up a little early today so I could enjoy my day off. I was planning on finishing trimming, gets some pics, hooking up a AC but things don't always go as planned. Our down stairs bathroom decided i had better things to do. The stupid water regulating floater device had a catastrophic failure last night decided to flood my house. Freaking water everywhere...

I looked for the auto save lol. I haven't checked the other thread yet. Maybe that was it.

So that dream about white water rafting wasn't entirely unwarranted. :eyebrowsmile:
I feel for you though. My washer hose strap broke a few months ago and it decided to dump an entire rinse cycle on the floor.

I looked for the auto save lol. I haven't checked the other thread yet. Maybe that was it.

So that dream about white water rafting wasn't entirely unwarranted. :eyebrowsmile:
I feel for you though. My washer hose strap broke a few months ago and it decided to dump an entire rinse cycle on the floor.

Lol, I need a better dream catcher. We fixed the stupid toilet and ended up replacing everything except the porceline, now I need to get this carpet dry... I have a carpet cleaner coming by so no trimming until they get here. Glade you found my journal Electro and I've got another coming up soon.. Great find on those genetics too.. I've been thinking about all the cool strains you grabbed all morning..

Lol, I need a better dream catcher. We fixed the stupid toilet and ended up replacing everything except the porceline, now I need to get this carpet dry... I have a carpet cleaner coming by so no trimming until they get here. Glade you found my journal Electro and I've got another coming up soon.. Great find on those genetics too.. I've been thinking about all the cool strains you grabbed all morning..

Same here. Some of these seed banks aren't exactly speedsters :laughtwo: The place the PL came from is rocking it though. :thumb:

Glad you found a good ine
Thanx Cannoisseuras.:thumb: I hoping to find some more soon.

Thought I hit sub too, but I guess not? Heard you had some punch 'n plants. :)

What's up CareStaker and welcome...Im Still pondering if I should make another journal for these ladies and when I should start it. I started germinating the seeds last night so there going and should be smokable in about 4 months.. Just saying that is depressing. Feels so far away..

IHG has been posting pics of his purple punch mother and his new cut of Dosidos on Instagram so im expecting some serious frost for these ladies. He also mentioned rereleasing the Dolatos and a some crosses... Could be a chance for some of us to grab some.. :thumb:

Haven't been by in abit. Great looking harvest you got going on.. Keepem Green

What's going on NorCal.. You haven't missed much, ive been real busy with life and dealing with the aftermath of noahs ark in my living room. Water damage sucks and there wasnt much i could do at 4am. After sopping up all the water and having a blower fan running for 3 days turning my living room into a magic carpet ride i turned it off and could already smell the mildew. So now I need it cleaned and disinfected and have more strangers in my home. I've been wanting to trim but I haven't really had a chance.. but tomorrow's a new day and its going to be a easy one.:thumb:

Quick little update I had planned.

Birthday Cakes catching a fade at 6 weeks. I think they might have been a little under watered a couple times and they're right in the hot spot under my light. I should have ran them along the right side like I usually do.. they seem to like it there. They made some nice buds though.
20170521_184326.jpg

Purple Urkle at 6 weeks. I vegged this one for three months and trained and trimmed her more than any plant I've ever grown and she's still small. Lol, I love you to Urkle.. She has six nice tops and will probably have a nice yield but shes not what you would expect from a 3 month veg. Ill get pics next time.
20170519_184255.jpg

Candy Urkle at 2 weeks. She's so happy. She's done nothing but pray since she's hit flower. I think I may be over feeding her so I'm going to drop her down to 10ml of bio bloom and see how she does for this run. I'm just noticing a few small leaves with a little bit too much nitrogen so not a big deal but I want to find her sweet spot. Maybe I'll run a bloom formula for the first week of flower on my next run and see how she does..
20170519_184143.jpg

My untopped purple envy. After looking at this pic I realized she needs a trim.. She's the shorter of the two and most likely a little more indica leaning. Wait until you see the other one, I wanted to let her finish stretching before I posted her. She looks just like the OG13s and won't stop... I'm not even sure they're related at this point.
20170521_190245.jpg
20170521_190249.jpg

Fighting off the 100 degree heat outside and keeping it cool in the grow room. The ac works Ok, I have issues with the way these portable units work but it's keeping it cool when it's on. Keeping my room cool at 73/75 gives my tent a temp of 82 max. I can live with that. This room is upstairs and this setup doesn't come out of the window. I'm using some good ole card board to direct air flow outside with a sheer curtain blocking it from anybody's view.. I've wanted to make something a little more sturdy but this is like the fourth or fifth time I've made one of these. There light weight and they work so i can live with it for now.
20170519_153313.jpg

My first issue.... It leaks light.
20170519_135438.jpg

Well, it's been fun but I need sleep. Ill get a harvest update tomorrow along with some Trap Star Shots.:thumb:

Awesome update man. That purple envy is a thing of sheer beauty. Extreme health. I take it you recommend Biobizz nutes?

You finally decided to stop swimming in your living room long enough to type a post huh .

Seriously now....sorry to hear about your bathroom flooding. It sucks when unforseen things like that popp up.

That purple does look tiny for 3 months veg but she looks like some amazing quality.

Great looking ladies

Awesome update man. That purple envy is a thing of sheer beauty. Extreme health. I take it you recommend Biobizz nutes?
Thanks Blaze. She's been easy to grow so far and has never really had a issue. She's a thirsty girl though her pot dries out a little quicker than the other 4 plants I have of the same age.

I'm using General Organics nutrient line and they put "Bio" in front of everything. I never thought of people thinking it was Biobizz so I'll be a little more specific from here on out. The only thing I've added to the feeding schedule is silica. I've tried to keep things simple with my nutrients but if anybody has any advice on what else I should add to the feeding schedule I'm all ears.:thumb: was thinking about some mammoth p..
You finally decided to stop swimming in your living room long enough to type a post huh .

Seriously now....sorry to hear about your bathroom flooding. It sucks when unforseen things like that popp up.

That purple does look tiny for 3 months veg but she looks like some amazing quality.

Great looking ladies

Whats up Cannoisseuras,.. I'm trying to make the swim team:thumb:
Ya, it sucks but I'm glade it didn't happen on the top floor.. It would have made things a lot worse.

The Purple Urkle is a very slow vegger and most people avoid her for this reason,(And her yeild, she's not making any arm size colas soon)
Really nice smoke with a nice lasting flavor. Her THC tests don't usually hit I've 20% but the indica effect she provides makes up for it. I dried and cured her untrimmed this time and after a trim she stinks up the whole house. I gave my Mom a couple ounces of it (yes, my mother still smokes and gets lots of buds from her loving Son) and she said she opened a jar in her room and every body in the house could smell it. :thumb: I won't be wet trimming for awhile:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom