Two Tents By Twox: A Memoir Of A Monthly 8oz Harvest

Could those long lanky plants be plants that should be LST'd or supercropped instead of just topped? It looks like you topped atleast once but they grew straight up, so if you LST'd that could branch them out more so they'd be wider instead of tall and skinny. If they're good smoke you could train the crap out of them next time and see what you get. Just a thought. Otherwise toss 'em cause you seem to have plenty of seeds and new genetics to try.

If I could veg them again I would definetly try another style. Since it was a new genetic for me I was unsure of there growth pattern .

Its ok bud shit happens and it wasnt totally your fault, if you have a good dehumidifier on hand it could have helped.. those damn things are expensive. I know what you mean about a long veg time, i vegged my ladies 12 weeks so i know how you feel about the extra time and effort. I hope it will still be some quality smoke for you man. Next time you will be on top of it for sure! Yea man i would get rid of the clones those genetics are funky.

It is was it is..

:thumb:
QUOTE=TheBlaze;3445098]Damn, that one PE is growing like bamboo. Not good. I definitely have 2 phenos as well. One looking very sativa like to me. Can't tell her apart from the Strawberry Amnesia. Hope she doesn't have mad stretch like yours. I will have to keep an eye on her. She will be supercropped if she starts behaving like that.[/QUOTE]

The shorter on did really good. I supper cropped my g13s and one of them might have some nice buds..

Yea that one g13 is funky looking
The other two look just like it... lol

So you were totally right about the square containers. The roots do create a ball and then grow right up to the edge. Just fascinating to watch the roots get watered and then get larger. Some of your gutter comments had me giggling too. Your pics are amazing. That black back drop does a buddy good. Thanks for helping me out on my journal Twox, 420 fam, helps me out of a jam...lol. ;)

I pulled these ladies out to prep them for harvest but I noticed some powdery mold on her lower leaves and decided to harvest her. I gave her a bath with some hydrogen peroxide and water to kill any spores, fan dried her and harvested. In retrospect I should have just removed the infected leaves but I really didn't want to risk my ladies. I vent my drying tub into my tents and having pm on my buds would have sprwad it to everything in my grow.. not on my watch. We had a heavy rain at the end of May that I think was the cause... I'm use to some dry summers and this weather keeps catching me with my pants down.. we live and we learn..

Purple Envy tall pheno..
Wtf.? Unless she has some killer buds that blow all my keepers away she will not be grown again. She's tall for no damn reason at all.. and where's the side branching?

How do you identify powdery mold? As I look at the picture I'm seeing what I thought was just a lot of trichomes.

Looks like that tall pheno has some dominant sativa structure goin on. I can't blame you for not growing this again, especially when you have a superior pheno that you can pull from.

Stopping by to offer you an invite to my new journal. Hope you can make it over. :passitleft:
Thanx for the invite:thumb:

So you were totally right about the square containers. The roots do create a ball and then grow right up to the edge. Just fascinating to watch the roots get watered and then get larger. Some of your gutter comments had me giggling too. Your pics are amazing. That black back drop does a buddy good. Thanks for helping me out on my journal Twox, 420 fam, helps me out of a jam...lol. ;)
What's up G2H.. Thanks for the compliments on the pics, I'm also happy you didn't take any offense to any dirty talk that may or may not have went down.. much love..

How do you identify powdery mold? As I look at the picture I'm seeing what I thought was just a lot of trichomes.

Looks like that tall pheno has some dominant sativa structure goin on. I can't blame you for not growing this again, especially when you have a superior pheno that you can pull from.

That tall phenos are just not what I really expected but there doing ok and take very minimal canopy space.
20170602_200928.jpg

This pic really shows the powdery mildew spots on the leaves. The buds weren't affected. It's pretty easy to spot and at first I thought It was pollen. It was really easy to spot once I looked... damn floppy plants...

Loving the frosty girls twox. U always have some of the best genetics to play with so I'm sure I need to get my pen and paper out. I will have space for some regular seeds soon so I'm looking into IHG, Archive, Exotic genetics etc etc. Bt wish I didn't have to pay so much for the packs. Since I'm not breeding 5 fems for $30 or $40 bucks seems more reasonable than reg packs for over $100. Bt u show some of them are worth it so I thank you for opening my eyes. Keep up the great gardening and strain hunting!

Loving the frosty girls twox. U always have some of the best genetics to play with so I'm sure I need to get my pen and paper out. I will have space for some regular seeds soon so I'm looking into IHG, Archive, Exotic genetics etc etc. Bt wish I didn't have to pay so much for the packs. Since I'm not breeding 5 fems for $30 or $40 bucks seems more reasonable than reg packs for over $100. Bt u show some of them are worth it so I thank you for opening my eyes. Keep up the great gardening and strain hunting!

Thanx Jgrow, finding strains to grow is the best part about growing for me. After everything I've dedicated on To my grows, I don't mind spending a little more on seeds any more. IHG has fems too if your interested..

Here's some new genetics I've been pondering over.. these won't release until later this year but some killer genetics.. They sell there seeds under the Tiger Trees label.
20170606_080058.png

20170606_080028.png

They all look delicious..:thumb:

Check out Dynasty Genetics. 80 to 100 a pack and all of their strains are amazing. You can also check out Annunaki Genetics. You can get 6 packs for $30 to $50 and they seem to have decent breeding stock. brightlight mentioned them in another journal and I have been looking into them. They use Black Cherry Soda in a lot of their crosses and I am yet to hear anything bad about that strain. You can get 12 packs of their untested genetics for $45 and most of them seem to be crosses of the strains they already breed.
Best of luck :thumb:

Thanx Jgrow, finding strains to grow is the best part about growing for me. After everything I've dedicated on To my grows, I don't mind spending a little more on seeds any more. IHG has fems too if your interested..

Here's some new genetics I've been pondering over.. these won't release until later this year but some killer genetics.. They sell there seeds under the Tiger Trees label.

They all look delicious..:thumb:

Definitely look like some interesting strains!

Saw this last night and thought somebody might be interested. Great prices but no specifics on the male used for the back crosses or how many times it was back crossed but kinda cool..

Home — SureBred SuperSeeds

I also bought some new seeds last night. (Seed addiction is real)
Mimosa by Symbiotic Genetics. Purple Punch 2.0 male x Crocketts Clemintine Female. They were limited and sold out in 30 minutes. Super excited I got a pack.. I've been waiting for these to release for a month.:high-five:

I also replaced my bulb.. wow, it's bright. My old one was super Orange and itvuse to shine bright white like the new one. I should have replaced this bulb months ago.

Purple Urkle getting close
20170605_185229.jpg

Saw this last night and thought somebody might be interested. Great prices but no specifics on the male used for the back crosses or how many times it was back crossed but kinda cool..

Home — SureBred SuperSeeds

I also bought some new seeds last night. (Seed addiction is real)
Mimosa by Symbiotic Genetics. Purple Punch 2.0 male x Crocketts Clemintine Female. They were limited and sold out in 30 minutes. Super excited I got a pack.. I've been waiting for these to release for a month.:high-five:

I also replaced my bulb.. wow, it's bright. My old one was super Orange and itvuse to shine bright white like the new one. I should have replaced this bulb months ago.

Purple Urkle getting close
20170605_185229.jpg

I'm thinking about getting one of those bulbs too. Slightly spendier than the Ushio was though.

It's funny how I keep wanting more seeds even though I don't know when I'm even going to be able to grow half of them :p

Wait which one of those did you get? All those strains on that link sound great.

According to Phylos, Sunset Sherbert is the same as Platinum Girl Scout Cookies :eek: !

I'm thinking about getting one of those bulbs too. Slightly spendier than the Ushio was though.

It's funny how I keep wanting more seeds even though I don't know when I'm even going to be able to grow half of them :p

Wait which one of those did you get? All those strains on that link sound great.

According to Phylos, Sunset Sherbert is the same as Platinum Girl Scout Cookies :eek: !

I didn't Get any seeds from the link... I found these after i already splurged on the Mimosas.

If your bulb is still bright I wouldn't replace it yet. My old bulb was running Orange and dim.

I have no idea when I'll pop these seeds but just having them makes me feel better..lol

Oooooo love seed purchases! Hard to believe they were sold out in 30 minutes. It's like adding days to my life span. I like looking at the packaging too!

I was sitting here pressing the refresh button until they popped up.. lol, I've been dreaming about this cross for some time now and I'm glade I had a chance to grab a pack. My addreniline was pumping while I was trying to complete the purchase.. what a rush... There's another release tonight for Gage green and tomorrow for Dying breed... the dying breed are like 250 to 350 a pack though.. no thanks. They created the strain Zkittlez though and the Zprite and Zcube (ZkittlezF3) are supposed to be killer strains

Oh ya, look what I got in the mail today..:)
20170608_150757.jpg
20170608_150803.jpg

Mendo Breath is (OGKB x Mendo Montage)
Goliath is (Grateful breath x GG#4 x Platinum)

I was sitting here pressing the refresh button until they popped up.. lol, I've been dreaming about this cross for some time now and I'm glade I had a chance to grab a pack. My addreniline was pumping while I was trying to complete the purchase.. what a rush... There's another release tonight for Gage green and tomorrow for Dying breed... the dying breed are like 250 to 350 a pack though.. no thanks. They created the strain Zkittlez though and the Zprite and Zcube (ZkittlezF3) are supposed to be killer strains

Oh ya, look what I got in the mail today..:)
20170608_150757.jpg
20170608_150803.jpg

Mendo Breath is (OGKB x Mendo Montage)
Goliath is (Grateful breath x GG#4 x Platinum)

Made my heart skip a beat and brought a tear to my eye message me your link for you journal if your doing one .

Made my heart skip a beat and brought a tear to my eye message me your link for you journal if your doing one .

Ill definetly give you a heads up when I do. I'll even put a" named by TwoX" letter head.. lol. I haven't decided what to grow next but I'll have a Slurricane Journal up soon.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom