U.K. member

JimmyVentura

Hi , don’t post really. Shit bag paranoia .
Anyway just getting set up again after a move. Managed to acquire some Skywalker. Going to to 8 under 2 1000 de gavitas . In 20/25 litre fabric pots.
Following the cultivators coco schedule again as it worked for me once I’d got the cal mag dose or not to dose right.
Anyone one first hand on this skywalker?
Thanks

Welcome to 420 Magazine @JimmyVentura

I have not grew skywalker myself, but what seed company are they from?

If you get around to it; start a grow journal so we can follow along, and help if you need it or just want someone to talk too.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 post you can vote or enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

@JimmyVentura Welcome to the Forum. Be interesting to see how your Skywalker turns out. Don’t let the paranoia get to ya. Just turn off location when posting pics. Don’t post your personal cell number or Address. Oh and the IRS will never contact you by phone. Neither will the SSA. If you didn’t order anything from Amazon ignore those spam calls. Same goes with any type of virus protection. Damn spammers. That’s about it. If your receiving call’s about renewing your car’s warranty I can’t help you. I’m joking. Good Luck Friend.

I do believe our site scrubs all location details from our photos to better protect our members.
Screenshot_20220123-134456.png

One of my old photos only retains the date I took the picture on; no more info available. The site has gone to great lengths to protect everybody and to ensure our anonymity due to the inequity of cultivation laws across the globe.

Welcome to :420: . It's a pleasure to have you aboard. :cheer:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @JimmyVentura

I have not grew skywalker myself, but what seed company are they from?

If you get around to it; start a grow journal so we can follow along, and help if you need it or just want someone to talk too.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 post you can vote or enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

I’m not sure, I’m getting cuts , friend of a friend senario. Was supposed to have them by now , hopefully anyway now. I’ll try and find out what company they originated.

@JimmyVentura Welcome to the Forum. Be interesting to see how your Skywalker turns out. Don’t let the paranoia get to ya. Just turn off location when posting pics. Don’t post your personal cell number or Address. Oh and the IRS will never contact you by phone. Neither will the SSA. If you didn’t order anything from Amazon ignore those spam calls. Same goes with any type of virus protection. Damn spammers. That’s about it. If your receiving call’s about renewing your car’s warranty I can’t help you. I’m joking. Good Luck Friend.
Cheers mate

I have grown Skywalker (clone), albeit a few years ago. As I recall it was a tall plant, even with light-med LST, nice med-large buds, very frosty and quite tasty, I also recall it had a purple phenotype, and it took a while to finish. Mine was an outdoor soil grow, so the purple could of been weather related..

Back
Top Bottom