Ub 801

DSCN8019.JPG

The last of Mr. Squirryl's Ex-seedlings.
DSCN8020.JPG

We are still waiting for the Spawn to show...

DSCN8018.JPG

Defoiled and weighed down Wappa.

DSCN8021.JPG

I saw her first preflower today :love:

DSCN8023.JPG

I guess I better go and plant more seeds :)

Hi BB, Pinky, BAR, Chronic and Sir Rico :ciao:

:tokin:

looking good rico, gota love a good cfl grow,
when i go back through my first journal which was grown only with cfls i find pics of plants with decent sized buds, since using the hid i forgot just how well cfls can work so i was pretty pleased when i went back into my cfls journal and found some buds that are not much smaller than im producing with the hid light,

i think with this hid light the light is 1 bulb above the plants, but with cfls i was running around 500 actual watts with all 23 and 30watt cfls, these cfls where above the plants and down the sides and i think this is why i was getting decent sized buds with cfls, id go as far as saying their are not much different to what im producing now, maybe my hid bulb needs changing as ive not replaced it since i bought the light.

Maybe it does, Don Paul :ciao:

I have the high-power of a new Sun God,

Sodium sunlight displacing dim doubts about the darkness of the underground bunker.

The Cfls are side and seedling lighting.

The Sun God sits above.

Too far above? :scratchinghead:

Maybe :dreamy:

A pallet I will use

to raise them up.

but enough?

More ventilation,

for an elevated situation.

The lights are:

1 X 600 Watt HPS

1 X 125 Watt Cfl

2 X 30 Watt Cfl,

1 X 30 Watt Reptile UVB T8 tube. (10% UVB)

Ventilation is :

2 x Fans that blow and one that sucks (in a good way)

2 X fresh air tubes from fan-box.

Ambient temps:

25 Celcius (that's whatever it is in F for Trichomes)

Music selection:

No Music.

im tempted to rig my cfls up again and add them to the room when i flip to 12-12, i was getting decent results with the cfls and was getting some huge buds, im getting more bud per plant with the hid but i was more consistent with fatter buds when i was using just cfls, so maye i need to throw some side lighting in,
i done a 2ltr dwc hempe 12-12 from seed with cfls and the bud it produced was only just smaller than a 2ltr pop bottle, but i did lollypop tp produce a bud that size.

im sure a 600watt hid would do me better, or maybe i should just buy a standard hps bulb, my dual spec bulb gives me 55,000 lumins but a standard hps will give me 65,000 lumins, so maybe i could use the dual spec for veg and hps and cfls for flower.
its only because i went back through my first journal that i noticed i was getting pretty decent buds with just cfls, i wasnt getting the weight in total but bud size was pretty decent but i was running about 20cfls on 4 plants,

Back
Top Bottom