UglyMuppet's First Grow Easyrider

Dude everything turned out great!!! those are some really good looking buds!!! How much do you think you yielded?

I'm not sure how much weight this harvest is wet... i don't have a scale...i started trimming this morning @9am and i just now finished @4pm... i am not a very good at "functioning efficiently" while medicated. that being said i bet i could have done a faster/better job um medicated..... i am headed out the door right now to pick up a scale. i will post up pictures soon and with a dry weight in a day or two..... where i am it is very dry... >15% humidity. so i don't want to dry them too quickly or too much. i bet they will be ready to jar up in about 2 days. maybe i will put them in paper bags to slow the drying down some....

update: day 63 from seed.... HARVEST DAY!!!!

today pictures and commentary brought to you by the letter M......

PROJECT_PICS_0087.JPG

i did not take too many pictures of the chop... but i did take some of the aftermath....

PROJECT_PICS_00110.JPG

PROJECT_PICS_00210.JPG

PROJECT_PICS_00311.JPG

PROJECT_PICS_00412.JPG

PROJECT_PICS_00610.JPG

PROJECT_PICS_00710.JPG

i would like to thank everyone here..:thanks::thanks::thanks:. the guidance was invaluable... i never thought that i would ever grow anything let alone these plants. there is a overwhelming sense of pride knowing that i grew these plants myself.:yummy::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

there was a bunch of small popcorn size buds lower down on the plants so those got tossed into the trim bag. i am going to attempt making some hash. next up are two plants that are already two weeks into the grow. i will be cleaning up the cabinet tomorrow and get it ready for those... under a SCRoG this time. i bet i could get better results this way in this cabinet.

i could not get a scale tonight but i should have one tomorrow. they will be weighed when they get put into jars for curing.

dry weight and smoke report to come as soon as the buds are ready....

I noticed you said you was using clonex in your solution i am new to growing so i wanted to ask if its a good idea to water my seedlings with a small solution of clonex will this enhance roots ? all i use it for is taking cuttings!

in not sure if the clonex will work in your application or not. in the beginning of this grow i added nutes to early and i added to much and burned the plants. my new grow ( i do not have a grow journal for this one) i did not add nutes at all for the first two weeks now. i will be adding fox farm grow nutes today to the DWC tubs they will be transferred into.

Hey UglyMuppet,

Thank you for letting us follow your grow. It is helping me a great deal in my first hydro + auto grow, to use some of your data as a rough guide as to what to expect (I even added my nutrients a bit early too) and how to deal with it should it come down the pike.

I look forward to the weight & smoke report(s)

:peace:

in not sure if the clonex will work in your application or not. in the beginning of this grow i added nutes to early and i added to much and burned the plants. my new grow ( i do not have a grow journal for this one) i did not add nutes at all for the first two weeks now. i will be adding fox farm grow nutes today to the DWC tubs they will be transferred into.

Oh I though I read that u was using a weak solution of clonex to water ur young 1ns to enhance root growth. I don't feed nuts intill I get 3rd set of spikies. Sory to confus you and massive massive congrads on your successful 420 grow truely inspirational!

Happy smokng :)

i got a scale yesterday and it took me about 15 min just to weigh everything. i got a wet weight of 1293 grams or 45.62 oz or about 2.85 pounds.... granted this is the wet weight with just a day and a half of drying and a lot of stalks. i bet i will lose a bunch more water weight in the next few days of drying and more final trimming. i will reweigh everything when they get Jarred up. i in awe of the harvest. some of the buds were very well developed and some were not very well developed as they were not exposed to the the lights fully. a SCRoG would have helped with this.

well... i just jarred up what was harvested... i got about 10 oz of decent buds and about 7 oz of popcorn buds. the popcorn will be used to try to make some hash. if i had trimmed the plants more to get light down into the plants i would have had better results also i should have grown fewer plants in the space in the cabinet i use.

Over a pound, that's fantastic! :yahoo:

What was your light cycle if you don't mind my asking? I looked back through the journal, but couldn't find any info.

UPDATE: day 69 from seed

SMOKE REPORT!!!!!

i still can not believe how fast the grow went the Easyryder autos.
a few days drying and only a couple of days in jars..... i can't wait until they are better cured but this stuff knocks you on your ass.... it is a head high that comes on strong and can be over powering at first but really settles down after about an hour or so to a nice relaxing euphoric rush. it is like going from a Yugo to a Camaro.... the crap i was getting/smoking to this. i am now spoiled and i wish i could put into words the gratifying sensation of growing decent herbs yourself, then partaking the fruits of the labor.... what an experience this has become.

i am still building a new cabinet and will be trying out a Ebb & flow style hydro.... as soon as that is ready i should have a couple of clones from my current sweet deep grape fruit & California hash plant DWC grow ready to go.

Gratz uglymuppet. So you got a pound of dry bud from 5 autoflowers. Thats an awesome haul, i'm glad you have good meds for the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom