UK Plastic Greenhouse Experiment

What do they look like mate? Got a ton of white flies everywhere where I am. My back garden is full of them. They look like tiny white triangles.
I can't zoom in enough with my phone there like white yellowish tiny bug they crawl don't fly so can't be them mate was ment to be I greenhouse but to small atm soo should be fine with humidity later if can sort the bugs out lol

Might be soil mites? They don’t look good but not really a problem either, aren’t after your plants or bud. Just the compost/soil you’re in 👊
Defo not soil mites as all on seedling to maybe spider mite
Google vine weevil larvae if your grubs look like these things then ya got a problem !
Googled these defo not this things but appreciate the comments to se what it could be

Defo not soil mites as all on seedling to maybe spider mite

Googled these defo not this things but appreciate the comments to se what it could be
Don’t know if they’d be spider mites mate, bit too cold. Don’t usually see the mites or know they’re there until the webs appear.

Can you see these with the naked eye?

Yeah mate just about they crawl all over leaves I've sprayed it 2 times with bug spay but looks bad will upload a pic in hour or so
Don’t know if they’d be spider mites mate, bit too cold. Don’t usually see the mites or know they’re there until the webs appear.

Can you see these with the naked eye?

Dosnt look good

20221024_140619.jpg

Hey Smokey B sorry I’m late.
Hope you have room for 1 more.

Stay safe
Bill284
Always got spare room for you bill I've hit a problem with bugs atm I've used bug clear 2 times I says after 14 days use again but I couldn't help but spray again as still was seeing loads of them and today leave all weeping in but hurdles are good lol helps me learn

Always got spare room for you bill I've hit a problem with bugs atm I've used bug clear 2 times I says after 14 days use again but I couldn't help but spray again as still was seeing loads of them and today leave all weeping in but hurdles are good lol helps me learn
What kind of bugs?
Did you mix safers soap in your spray?

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

What kind of bugs?
Did you mix safers soap in your spray?

Stay safe
Bill284
Little white things on surface of soil and leafs and no I used the stuff in brought few months ago thinking I will work reviews have lied to me I've been reading to try soap and water mix will give it couple of days then maybe try that don't want to cause more stress after yesterday she got abused abit with spray

Well I put in greenhouse for 2 days and it's gone door was zipped shut but maybe something got underneath the door zip ignor the thermometer it's broke keeps saying my house is below freezing when it's always to bloody hot

20221027_100859.jpg

@Bill284 Can I cook soil with perlite init and will that cook away the nutes in the soil it says oven for 30 min at 180c wich I more than happy with don't no if perlite OK to be In there aswell

@Bill284 Can I cook soil with perlite init and will that cook away the nutes in the soil it says oven for 30 min at 180c wich I more than happy with don't no if perlite OK to be In there aswell
Good morning SmokeyB :ciao:
I did it with perlite inside no problem.
Your going to kill the bugs which is important.
The microbes in the soil will also die but can be reinvigorated easily.
Bokashi, frass, Geoflora or a microbial tea.
But kill those bugs.
Take care.

Stay safe

Wow, I did not realize I was gone that long @SmokeyB

Sorry for your lose.

It is extremely difficult to help with a bug problem without being able to see them. I still have a grow going in soil and have notice very tiny white critters in the soil when the surface dries out some and as mention they are breaking down the soil. I have used different types of soil and have notice that if it is a cheap organic soil they are all over the place. I am not saying anything about your soil, just the experience I have had with different soil types.

Good Luck on your next lady.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

Good morning SmokeyB :ciao:
I did it with perlite inside no problem.
Your going to kill the bugs which is important.
The microbes in the soil will also die but can be reinvigorated easily.
Bokashi, frass, Geoflora or a microbial tea.
But kill those bugs.
Take care.

Stay safe
OK thankyou that's perfect I will cook some tomorrow morning and I've still got some geoflora so will put that In after it's cooled down will cook xtra just in case
Wow, I did not realize I was gone that long @SmokeyB

Sorry for your lose.

It is extremely difficult to help with a bug problem without being able to see them. I still have a grow going in soil and have notice very tiny white critters in the soil when the surface dries out some and as mention they are breaking down the soil. I have used different types of soil and have notice that if it is a cheap organic soil they are all over the place. I am not saying anything about your soil, just the experience I have had with different soil types.

Good Luck on your next lady.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Yeah to be honest mate it's all purpose soil so cheap stuff wanted to se if I could use it if it worked for outside but has bugs init and would get expensive to cook loads now lol il stick to biobizz for indoors will start again tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom