Undercurrent/Aeroponics Super System Advanced LED 800W Scrog - HGK - Chemdawg

lollypoped didn't remove all the leaves below screen just all spindly grow tips and ones to far below the screen. also removed any damaged leaves. it opened them up quite a bit. might have to do a small clean up later to get any I missed but the bulk of the stress was delivered today.

IMG_20067.JPG

IMG_20077.JPG

IMG_200810.JPG

IMG_200910.JPG

:Namaste:

Dam those babies are growing fast:thumb:

yes they are moving along now, wait till they start stretching :)

I really like the before and after pics. You are doing an awesome job Ronnie!
+reps

thanks for the reps:) still fending off a slight calmag def. but I did a res change and doubled the calmag dosage from last time to 4ml gal and I foliar feed them HEAVY 16 Professional Foliar nutrient every other day which has four types of calcium and two types of mag. in it. also will be continuing to increase through flower.

did a res changed today. raised nute strength to 480 ppm. i'm getting some yellowing and scorched edges and spots. I know its calmag cause I fought it a lot last grow. I picked up some earthjuice oil can calmag supplement that has no nitrogen that I'm switching to in bloom. I think i'm going to get aggressive with the calmag this grow. jon and a lot of growers are reporting needing more calmag using leds.

IMG_20259.JPG

oh pearly roots
IMG_202311.JPG

IMG_20249.JPG

day 26 of veg

IMG_19747.JPG

IMG_197512.JPG

IMG_197812.JPG

IMG_197914.JPG

IMG_198111.JPG

IMG_198010.JPG

IMG_197715.JPG

IMG_197613.JPG

Now your well on your way, sorry it's been so long but we've been moving and the new house never had a phone line so when they came to install the internet and phone they had to order the trenching first.
glad to see your progress, cant wait for you to see my new room with the 100 amp circuit at 240 volts, could run up to 16,000 watts but will attempt 4000 for now.
if you get a chance take a peek at my co-journal with the cap'n

Now your well on your way, sorry it's been so long but we've been moving and the new house never had a phone line so when they came to install the internet and phone they had to order the trenching first.
glad to see your progress, cant wait for you to see my new room with the 100 amp circuit at 240 volts, could run up to 16,000 watts but will attempt 4000 for now.
if you get a chance take a peek at my co-journal with the cap'n

hey s1ing , glad to see you back around. cant wait to see your new room up and running:) will stop by your co-journal too.

things are starting to move along nicely over here. getting ready for the flip and the show :popcorn:

thanks for stopping by bro

hey s1ing , glad to see you back around. cant wait to see your new room up and running:) will stop by your co-journal too.

things are starting to move along nicely over here. getting ready for the flip and the show :popcorn:

thanks for stopping by bro

Cant wait to see them flip, stretch and really go ape $hit lol
ps glad to be back, that what 3 or 4 weeks of no internet seemed like for ever

well tomarrow i'm changing light cycle. :)

canopy is pretty even and its time to start the show :popcorn:

36 days total veg time

IMG_20267.JPG

IMG_20279.JPG

IMG_202810.JPG

IMG_202910.JPG

IMG_203010.JPG

this is my new blue lab monitor, that's not my res ph . the ph probe is in a cup of tap water, my unit has an issue . the replacement is on its way. :)

Wow that's amazing growth in just about 5 weeks, can't wait to see wait your system does in flower. Bummer about the probe bro but glad to hear your new one is on the way.

Wow that's amazing growth in just about 5 weeks, can't wait to see wait your system does in flower. Bummer about the probe bro but glad to hear your new one is on the way.

yeah the system is operating pretty sweetly :)

that's why I bought blue lab bro, I've had warrenty issues with my blue lab ph pen and they just send me a new one right away. no bs just talk to them and that's it. no returning defective meters either.

thanks bro for checking out the girls

second day of 12 hr of light. trained a few more branches today but I think that was the last training , its getting too hard to pull them down and relocate without doing damage. lowering night temps to 68. and day temps to 78f.

IMG_203812.JPG

IMG_203911.JPG

IMG_20408.JPG

IMG_20419.JPG

Back
Top Bottom